Telford, PA 18969 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,500

About Danielle Kirk Photography

There is just something so magical about love! It infects us, drives us, and feeds our souls. There is nothing I enjoy more than capturing that crazy love between two people in a creative, fun, and authentic way. Getting married a few years ago to my incredible husband Chad has only made me fall more in love with love! I feel so blessed and honored to be a part of such an intimate experience and to give couples lasting memories to look back on. I pride myself not just on documenting your wedding day, but helping you relive every feeling and emotion everytime you look through your photos! I want to tell your story! Photos brings joy to people in a way that few other things can, and I am so excited to share that with you. I can't wait to capture your love story!

Follow Danielle Kirk Photography on

• Priyanka Deori Photography LLC
  • Stear Design & Co. Photography
  • Photography by Ramy
611cd59862eaf4b4 sk 271 2
611cd59862eaf4b4 sk 271 2

3 Reviews for Danielle Kirk Photography

Danielle was a pleasure to work with. We can't wait to see our wedding pictures! We used Danielle for our engagement pictures as well, so we know her work will be beautiful. Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/08/2015

A friend recommended Danielle Kirk Photography to me and as soon as I saw her creative, journalistic-like, warm photos, I knew Danielle was the photographer for me! However, she had a car accident the week before my wedding and broke her arm. Even then she wanted to shoot my wedding and went to get her doctor's opinion. Unfortunately, he said she needed surgery and would be unable to work for a while. So, she started contacting every photographer near and far, finding ones that were available and similar to her own style. She promised to keep our contract and give me everything I signed up for (same price and same extras- we wanted a second shooter). In the end, I had another photographer who was just as awesome as Danielle, with her same great photo style, with a second shooter for the same price. I share all of this because I want you to know that even if the WORST happens (losing your photographer the week before your wedding is not fun), Danielle will keep her contract and do all in her power to give you the photos you want for your wedding! She's trustworthy and awesome and I totally recommend her!

Sent on 07/18/2015

Laura · Married on 02/21/2014

Where do I begin? God blessed me by leading me to find Danielle. I am from Ohio, and I had my wedding in Pennsylvania. I had no idea where to find a decent photographer. Pictures were very important to me, so I was very nervous trying to find someone for my wedding, since I had to plan eight hours away from my venue. Danielle and I spoke on the phone, and I explained what I would want my wedding photos to look like. I actually didn't meet Danielle until my wedding day. She was amazing. All of my family and friends loved her as well! She was really creative, suggesting certain spots at the venue for photo opportunities. At one point, she was up to her knees in snow, trying to get a great shot of us! During the afternoon, my groom and I were to get our pics done for our first look. The barn was where we were to meet. For some reason, a future bride and her wedding planner were in the barn, discussing their future plans on my wedding day! My family had rented out the entire venue, so this was not acceptable. Danielle took action. She got those people out of the barn and off the grounds immediately. She took care of the situation, and I really never knew much about it until the next day. I cannot recommend her services enough! My photos are gorgeous! I absolutely adore them!!! I wish she lived in Ohio!! Go look at my wedding album on her website:Aaron and Laura 2/21/14. Give her a call. You won't regret it!

Sent on 03/28/2014

Danielle Kirk Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Multi. Locations
    Toning
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3500
    2nd Shooter
    Multi. Locations
    Toning
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Proofs

• Telford, 18969 See on map
    Location of (Danielle Kirk Photography)