Pearland, TX 77584 Map · Phone number

img10221img7731
img1326

3 Reviews for Daniel McQuade Photography

Alicia · Married on 04/20/2013

With the combination of Daniel as my photographer and film anywhere as my video I never had to worry about anything that day being missed. I wasn't the easiest bride to work with prior to the wedding because I was so busy with work and I did everything myself, but Daniel was great with taking it upon himself to do what I was lacking and I was very pleased with it which is saying something because I'm a very picky person. So many guests asked me how many people I hired for photography because they said everytime we turned around there were people there taking pictures which is exactly what I wanted because you don't want a minute to be missed on a special day like that. Plus you should check out his website to see how cool his photos are. Plus he can do photos on metal which is awesome!

Sent on 05/18/2013

Marie and Brad · Married on 03/09/2013

We had Daniel do our wedding photography and we could not be more pleased! He was absolutely phenomenal! We got married at Snowshoe Mountain, a ski resort in West Virginia. Daniel flew in from Texas to West Virginia in order to capture our wedding day! He was able to meet with us far in advance to our wedding and was very interested in what we were looking for from our photos. He was extremely flexible as we continued to plan from afar. He got all the shots we wanted and more! His photography skill is outstanding. Every picture was craftily taken and he captured us as well as the beautiful landscape around us. He is an absolute pleasure to work with and goes the extra mile in making sure you are 100% happy. He was a joy to have around on our wedding day!

We asked him to do a “Day After Session” where he captured us snowboarding down the mountain in our wedding attire. He snowboarded right by our side and got amazing shots that we wouldn’t have gotten otherwise! We are so thankful we chose him and would highly recommend him to anyone for any occasion! You will be happy you did!

Sent on 05/22/2014
  • Labake

Labake · Married on 06/16/2012

Daniel and his second shooter Jessica did an amazing job. Daniel is easy to work with, and in my opinion, goes above and beyond for his clients. Though he got married just a couple a weeks before my wedding and was commuting across the country, he managed to come to the rehearsal and show up again the next day to give our wedding 9 hours of his undivided attention. Even the guests commented on his professionalism, friendliness and how hard he worked for us on the wedding day and at the rehearsal dinner. He also takes the time to get to know you which makes you very comfortable working with him. I’m glad I went with him. He’s worth every penny.

Sent on 07/05/2012

Daniel McQuade Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, Toning, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,595.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Toning, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Toning, Trash The Dress

• Pearland, 77584 See on map