Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Dani Photography

Weddings, Portraits, Commercial and Fine Art photography.

Photography found me while I was studying graphic design in college. As soon as I picked up the camera, it just felt right. In the years since then, I have received a small handful of photography awards, have shown my pieces in a number of art galleries, and found myself published in the Photographer's Forum's annual Best of College Photography for two years. I create photographs because it's what I love; I consider myself one of the lucky ones who actually gets to do what they love as their full time job.

Since that time, my business has grown so much, I've had to limit the amount of shoots I can accept! I love all of my clients and take pride knowing that I give them the attention they deserve. My business philosophy is now, and always has been, quality over quantity.

I'm comfortable shooting everything from natural light to complex studio setups, inside the studio or outside in nature. I shoot with small wireless lights, so my entire studio can be packed up and taken anywhere! I love to use these lights to accentuate the natural light.

Looking forward to working with you soon!

2014 > Statesman Journal's Best of the Mid-Valley Photographer: Bronze Medal

2013 > Statesman Journal's Best of the Mid-Valley  Photographer: Silver Medal

2012 > Statesman Journal's Best of the Mid-Valley Photographer: Silver Medal

2011 > Oregon State Fair's Oregon Salon of Photography: Honorable Mention

2011 > Momentum: Images of Dance: Second Place & Permanent Gallery Display

2011 > Statesman Journal’s Best of the Mid-Valley Photographer: Silver Medal

2011 > Photographer’s Forum Magazine’s Best of College Photography ’11: Published

2010 > Statesman Journal’s Best of the Mid-Valley Photographer: Silver Medal

2010 > The Everyman Pro Int’l Photography Competition: Second Place

2009 > The Everyman Pro Int’l Photography Competition: Second Place

2009 > Photographer’s Forum Magazine’s Best of College Photography ’09: Published

2009 > Polk County Fair: Best of all Black and White: First Place

High-Res Images (1)
One Event/Day (1)
Wedding Portraits (1)
Digital Files (1)

My wife and I are so happy that we had Dani shoot our wedding. Dani was the perfect blend of relaxed and professional, she scheduled with us to make sure we got everything we wanted out of her work. We now have a great mix of posed and candid shots that we will look back on for all the years to come.

Having pulled off a wedding I have to say that having a quality photographer is one of the most essential pieces. The day flies by so fast you will want to look back and be able to focus on the moments that flew by and the ones you might have missed. We highly recommend Dani Photography, we know you will be glad you booked her.

Profile Picture Joseph, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Dani was absolutely amazing! My now husband and I were eloping in New Orleans, and we chose Dani from several others we saw online based on her creative design and reasonable package prices. We drove in from Dallas a few weeks before the wedding and met at a quaint bistro and discussed plans over an iced coffee. She was extremely accommodating and expressed a genuine interest in what we wanted to capture on our special day. She was very kind, patient, and made us feel at ease. We thoroughly enjoyed our time with her, and our photos turned out beautifully! I HIGHLY recommend Dani to anyone currently looking for a wedding photographer, and I hope we get the opportunity to work together again in the future.

Profile Picture Heather, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Services Used: High-Res Images, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files

I got married on April 15th 2017 and Dani was My wedding photographer. She is very sweet and took a lot of great pictures for me. Besides, her work is very efficient. Thank you Dani!

Profile Picture Sarah, 4/15/17, 1 Review

27 Photos

The Special Day

27 Photos

1 ENDORSEMENT
We have used Dani Photography for several projects and find her work incredible. She is very professional and a pleasure to work with. We would have no problem using her for any photography needs we have in the future.

Events