Dandelion Wishes Event Planning

Corona, CA View map Visit website

Operating out of Corona, California, Dandelion Wishes Event Planning is a passionate team of professional wedding function designers. Owner and lead event planner, Shereen Kim is a vibrant individual who is committed to bringing your dream wedding to life. By taking the time to really listen and understand your wishes, Shereen and her team can truly expand on your unique ideas.

Since the company was established in 2018, Dandelion Wishes Event Planning has earned a reputation for its sincere and personalized service. Shereen offers three wedding packages, all of which are designed to provide just the right amount of input depending on how much assistance you require. These collections include full or partial-planning as well as month or day of coordination. Regardless of the package option chosen, these experts endeavor tirelessly to ensure you beam with pride and confidence on your wedding day.

• Asian-owned
  • Woman-owned

Morgan W. Married on 11/06/2021

Shereen and her team are INCREDIBLE!

When our original coordinator fell through, we were nervous to find someone who could come in with only a few months left until the wedding. We were getting married in a different state that we knew no one in and couldn't rely on a friend's recommendation for this. I found Shereen online and as soon as we chatted on the phone, I knew we were in great hands. Shereen is incredibly knowledgable about the wedding industry and helped us tie up so many loose strings towards the end of wedding planning. Our rehearsal ran so smoothly, and on the day of the wedding we were able to RELAX and enjoy the day because of how well Shereen and Alexus were handling everything for us. Shereen handled all of the last-minute communication with our vendors and made sure everyone was in the right place at the right time. I honestly don't think our wedding weekend would have been as carefree and FUN without Shereen and Alexus. Cannot recommend them enough!
    Savannah G. Married on 10/02/2021

Working with Shereen/Dandelion Wishes Event Planning

We chose dandelion wishes event planning and have been working with Shereen for our wedding. We found out about her through our friend who just got married. We saw her in action and the wedding was beautiful and went smooth. Ever since my husband and I started working with Shereen she had been so flexible and understanding with everything going on with COVID. Shereen has shown us how she cares immensely about her clients and will do anything to accommodate them during these stressful and unpredictable times with COVID. Shereen has been such a blessing to us during this planning and I honestly have no idea what we would’ve done without her! Not to mention how punctual she is!! Super punctual and always checking in and making sure our needs are being met. I HIGHLY recommend working with her to plan your wedding. She will take off sooooo much stress off of your back!
  • Sarah
    Sarah W. Married on 03/27/2021

Truly magical experience

Shereen is amazing! She is so organized and prepared for anything. I greatly enjoyed working with her the month of my wedding. She thought of things I never did. She helped with the timeline and set up and coordinating vendors. My wedding day was truly magical and all went off with out a hitch (or any that I know of) all because of Shereen. Thank you so much Shereen!

addressCorona, California Corona, CA, 92883
Location of (Dandelion Wishes Event Planning)

Other vendors in Inland Empire for your wedding