addressCorona, California, Corona, CA 92883 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 1

About Dandelion Wishes Event Planning

Operating out of Corona, California, Dandelion Wishes Event Planning is a passionate team of professional wedding function designers. Owner and lead event planner, Shereen Kim is a vibrant individual who is committed to bringing your dream wedding to life. By taking the time to really listen and understand your wishes, Shereen and her team can truly expand on your unique ideas.

Since the company was established in 2018, Dandelion Wishes Event Planning has earned a reputation for its sincere and personalized service. Shereen offers three wedding packages, all of which are designed to provide just the right amount of input depending on how much assistance you require. These collections include full or partial-planning as well as month or day of coordination. Regardless of the package option chosen, these experts endeavor tirelessly to ensure you beam with pride and confidence on your wedding day.

dwep1 51 1890757 159341271564426
dwep1 51 1890757 159341271564426

4 Reviews for Dandelion Wishes Event Planning

Savannah Giannini-Cocio · Getting married on 10/02/2021

Working with Shereen/Dandelion Wishes Event Planning

We chose dandelion wishes event planning and have been working with Shereen for our wedding. We found out about her through our friend who just got married. We saw her in action and the wedding was beautiful and went smooth. Ever since my husband and I started working with Shereen she had been so flexible and understanding with everything going on with COVID. Shereen has shown us how she cares immensely about her clients and will do anything to accommodate them during these stressful and unpredictable times with COVID. Shereen has been such a blessing to us during this planning and I honestly have no idea what we would’ve done without her! Not to mention how punctual she is!! Super punctual and always checking in and making sure our needs are being met. I HIGHLY recommend working with her to plan your wedding. She will take off sooooo much stress off of your back!

Sent on 08/13/2020
  • ANJANI

Anjani Perera · Married on 10/24/2020

Dandelion wishes truly made my wishes come true!

During these very scary times we are living in... I had been putting my wedding off, until Dandelion Wishes came into my life. Shereen gave me the confidence to go through my wedding plans, just modified to also be cautious & careful with the pandemic. She was so aware of all the risks floating around out there, so she planned my big day with the utmost care & sensitivity to the world’s situation. The guest list was shortened, & there was as much social-distancing as possible with the seating arrangements... the food/catering had extremely strict guidelines to follow... meanwhile the event, she was looking into EVERYTHING from A-Z & even made sure I had something to eat during all the commotion (not to mention alllllll the prep stuff that I personally would have lost my mind if not for her)! Shereen at Dandelion Wishes is a gem, & I am so grateful to her for making my WISHES come true!

Sent on 11/19/2020

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Dandelion Wishes Event Planning 1
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• addressCorona, California Corona, CA, 92883 See on map
    714-410-6680 (Phone number)
    Location of (Dandelion Wishes Event Planning)