5212 Tennyson Pkwy #100, Plano, TX 75023 Map · Phone number

About Dallas[in]Focus

Dallas[in]Focus provides Wedding and Event Photography from a Documentary Perspective. We take an artistic and unobtrusive approach to Wedding Photojournalism. Our goal is to build relationships and document your lives.

c8a2a8de16d5f9b9 1267746748243 5903
walking out
c8a2a8de16d5f9b9 1267746748243 5903
walking out

8 Reviews for Dallas[in]Focus

• Lillian

Lillian · Married on 05/30/2010

Carter and Ryan were great! Very patient and easy to work with. Their pictures are beautiful, very artistic.

Sent on 08/17/2010

Shelley · Married on 02/21/2009

Being a wedding planner myself, I always told myself when I got married, I wanted Dallas in Focus to photograph our special day because I absolutely love their work! Carter was AMAZING to work with and was very responsive, professional and reliable. On the wedding day he was so easy going and fun to work with! Plus, the best part was he created beautiful wedding photos that we will forever cherish and be able to look at and remember the most important day of our life. Thanks Carter...you rock!

Sent on 06/04/2009

Meghan · Married on 08/17/2008

Ryan and Carter are the easiest people to work with - and that's definitely welcome during such a stressful time of planning! I put photography at the top of the list as far as vendors go, and these guys were absolutely exceptional! They provide outstanding pictures and are SUPER flexible with your needs/wants; they have their own ideas, but they also listen to what you want as well. They are very creative with their shots and are constantly thinking of ways to capture a beautiful picture! I love the approach they take to photography, they take more candid shots that capture the essence of the event than posed pictures. Their prices aren't super expensive either! I expected photography to be my biggest expense, but it really was very comparable to other photographers, and even more affordable than some. They shot my wedding, as well as one of my bridesmaids and we were both VERY happy with our pictures. I would definitely recommend them to anyone who likes the photo-journalistic style of photography! I would also recommend them for portraits as well - I had my bridal pictures done with them. They worked with me and were awesome - I wanted to have them done at Ikea since they have different types of rooms set up, and the pictures came out great because of their creativity and flexibility! A+!

Sent on 12/23/2008