14 N East St, Frederick, MD 21701 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Daisy's Salon & Body Boutique

At Daisy's Salon we are thrilled to be a part of your Big Day! Our bridal team is highly trained in Formal styling and Bridal makeup, using only the highest quality makeup and hair care. We use Jane Iredale Mineral cosmetics, which is great for all shades of skin and highly recommended for all types of skin especially sensitive skin. Please look on our Facebook and IG accounts for Bridal party pictures.

We are on many preferred vendor lists in Frederick MD. Weather it be at the Salon or at your Venue we will take care of all of your Beauty needs.

Follow Daisy's Salon & Body Boutique on

bridal 1
img6973

17 Reviews for Daisy's Salon & Body Boutique

Kristin · Married on 05/12/2018

I cannot thank the team at Daisy's enough for an amazing experience this past weekend! I booked appointments for my sister-in-law, my two daughters and myself. Kaytlin & Nicole were absolutely fabulous!!!! My sister-in-law, mother of the groom, looked flawless. Her hair and make-up were done to to perfection. I was so pleased with my hair and make-up and the styles for my daughters! The whole team at Daisy's makes you feel welcome from the moment you walk in the door. It was such a friendly enviroment. We all left with a huge smile. I would highly recommend Daisy's and so happy that we went there - many thanks to all of the previous recommendations, which was the reason we booked here. My only wish is that Daisy's was in Delaware!!!! Thanks again!

Donna · Married on 09/30/2017

I can't say enough wonderful things about Daisy's Salon. Cari did a fabulous job with my hair and makeup for my sons wedding this past weekend. I received so many compliments! I had sent several pictures of different updo's I liked prior to my appointment, but then came in with a new idea. Cari said she wanted me to have my hair the way I wanted. She did not disappoint! It looked fabulous! My makeup with perfect too! She listened to what I wanted and asked me every step of the way for my input. You could tell she really takes pride in her work. Megan completed a braid on my daughter just the way it showed in the picture. She looked beautiful! I highly recommend Daisy's for your special occasion needs!

• Shannon

Shannon · Married on 09/03/2016

My bridesmaids and I booked on-site services from Daisy’s for my wedding day, and we were beyond pleased with our hair and makeup! As a bride who never wears makeup, Kaytlin worked with me at my trial session to ensure that I felt comfortable and beautiful in my makeup, and that I had the overall look I desired. Her expertise and eye for hair and makeup styling is truly remarkable. On the day of my wedding, Kaytlin and Cari were very prompt and professional, and ensured that all of my bridesmaids felt beautiful and confident. As we had our hair and makeup done, both stylists were personable and light-hearted and truly set the tone for our entire wedding day; and we are extremely grateful to Kaytlin and Cari for that! Thank you for going above and beyond for my bridesmaids and I.

Daisy's Salon & Body Boutique Pricing

Daisy's Salon & Body Boutique Price Rates

Daisy's Salon & Body Boutique FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 25.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 120.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 120.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Gratuity
  • What beauty services do you offer? Hair, Hair Removal, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Skincare
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Haircuts, Keratin, Perm, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer? Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes, Brow/Lash Tinting, Tattoo Coverage
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Tweezing, Waxing