Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Daisy's Salon & Body Boutique

It's your day to look and beautiful, so relax and we will do the rest.

At Daisy's Salon we are thrilled to be a part of your Big Day! Our bridal team is highly trained in Formal styling and Bridal makeup, using only the highest quality makeup and hair care. We use Jane Iredale Mineral cosmetics, which is great for all shades of skin and highly recommended for all types of skin especially sensitive skin. Please look on our Facebook and IG accounts for Bridal party pictures.

We are on many preferred vendor lists in Frederick MD.  Weather it be at the Salon or at your Venue we will take care of all of your Beauty needs.

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Salon (1)
Licensed (1)
Contour Makeup (1)
Fake Lashes (1)

I can't say enough wonderful things about Daisy's Salon. Cari did a fabulous job with my hair and makeup for my sons wedding this past weekend. I received so many compliments! I had sent several pictures of different updo's I liked prior to my appointment, but then came in with a new idea. Cari said she wanted me to have my hair the way I wanted. She did not disappoint! It looked fabulous! My makeup with perfect too! She listened to what I wanted and asked me every step of the way for my input. You could tell she really takes pride in her work. Megan completed a braid on my daughter just the way it showed in the picture. She looked beautiful! I highly recommend Daisy's for your special occasion needs!

Profile Picture Donna, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

My bridesmaids and I booked on-site services from Daisy’s for my wedding day, and we were beyond pleased with our hair and makeup! As a bride who never wears makeup, Kaytlin worked with me at my trial session to ensure that I felt comfortable and beautiful in my makeup, and that I had the overall look I desired. Her expertise and eye for hair and makeup styling is truly remarkable. On the day of my wedding, Kaytlin and Cari were very prompt and professional, and ensured that all of my bridesmaids felt beautiful and confident. As we had our hair and makeup done, both stylists were personable and light-hearted and truly set the tone for our entire wedding day; and we are extremely grateful to Kaytlin and Cari for that! Thank you for going above and beyond for my bridesmaids and I.

Profile Picture Shannon, 9/3/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists

The ladies at Daisy's did SUCH an amazing job!! Everyone in the bridal party loved their hair and makeup and Kaytlin did an absolutely stunning job on my hair and makeup as the bride. They made the whole morning fun for us, and even when the power went out in our hotel, they had us head to the salon, kept us calm, and made sure everything ran smoothly. The day turned out amazing, and it started with them! I would recommend them to anyone!!

Profile Picture Selina, 4/9/16, 2 Reviews