Da Vinci Sound and Vision

Fairfax, VA 22030 Map · Phone number

About Da Vinci Sound and Vision

Share your vision with us and we will bring it to reality.

We will work closely with you and your wedding planner to create the wedding you've been dreaming of. We use modern, professional sound and lighting equipment for stellar receptions. Nothing but the best for your special day!

26 Reviews for Da Vinci Sound and Vision

Da Vinci Sound and Vision 1
Da Vinci Sound and Vision 2

Kit · Married on 09/15/2018

I worked with Ryan of Da Vinci Sound recently on a custom performance, at a wedding in Leesburg in September (Florence did not show up, thankfully!) To say that he is fantastic is an understatement! We were doing a slideshow and live vocal performance to celebrate the bride and groom, so I had to work with Ryan for weeks ahead of time on logistics, how it would all work, etc while keeping it secret from the couple! He was professional and so reassuring that he had everything under control. (which he DID!) At the end of dinner, the screen and projector appeared as if the elves set them up, and the sound and coordination of everything was perfect. The rest of the wedding was also perfect- the music, the toasts, everything that the DJ and sound person controls struck just the right note. Book Ryan and Da Vinci Sound for your event- you will feel totally secure that everything will be just right.

• Alana

Alana · Married on 05/18/2018

Working with Ryan was an absolute delight! He was always responsive to my emails and made it very clear that his vision was my vision. He was helpful in developing a timeline for me when I was in the early stages of planning (I had never planned a wedding or an event like this before, so this was helpful!) and he was great at guiding the evening. He made sure that everything I wanted to happened did happen when it needed to and that nothing was left out. He's a solid vendor that provides quality DJ services and even brought his own lighting equipment to my venue to make the dance floor even more fun! It was great to have him as a vendor and I would recommend him to anyone planning a wedding or any future event.

Carrie · Married on 10/14/2017

We were so pleased with Ryan's Dj'n skills for our October wedding a couple months ago.  From the start of when our guest began to show up, he always had the appropriate music playing. He also went out of his way to set up a mobile PA system where we had our ceremony outside so our reverend could be heard, accommodating our every need. Not to mention he was also the band's sound tech and also dj'ed throughout our reception,  making the band sound spectacular, along with recording the whole performance from his sound board and emailing us the final copy. We had our guess coming up to us and complimenting us on our music selection.  We sent Ryan a handful of songs that we would love to hear but we left it up to him and his skills to play the right music that fit the right mood.

We highly recommend Ryan for your wedding or any party needs. Very professional and easy going. A+++++++ Thank you Ryan!!

Sent on 12/22/2017
    Da Vinci Sound and Vision 3

Da Vinci Sound and Vision's reply:

Thank you so much, Carrie! It was truly a pleasure!

Da Vinci Sound and Vision FAQ

• What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• Gansett Weddings
    Gansett Weddings Wedding DJs

Ryan is very knowledgable and very tech savvy. I have no doubt that there will be no glitches during his performance

• Fairfax, VA 22030 See on map