26 W Inman Ave, Rahway, NJ 07065 Map · Phone number

About D&S Event Solutions

Local to Jersey City, New Jersey, entertainment company D&S Event Solutions specializes in disc jockey, music, lighting, and visual entertainment services for weddings throughout the greater metropolitan area. With over thirty years of industry experience, the D&S Event Solutions team is passionate about cultivating a truly talented team of entertainers, and endeavors to make your wedding a unique, memorable, fun-filled event that you and your guests will never forget.

D&S Event Solutions is happy to service weddings of all sizes, budgets, and styles. Flexible to your needs, professional disc jockeys, video jockeys, lighting designers, drummers, live percussionists, bands, and dancers or other general performers can be provided. The company’s team of sound engineers will continuously monitor your wedding’s sound system throughout your event to ensure high-quality sound, clarity, and proper volume. To accent your reception, a wide variety of lighting options are available to rent: LED uplighting, custom monograms, moving heads, spot fixtures, aerial effects, pin-spots, texture lighting, and stage washes are just a few of the lighting possibilities. For visual aids, the company can also provide 65-inch televisions, theatre-grade projectors and screens, LED video walls, and video DJ booths. All materials feature social media integration options. Jet blasts, power drops, low-lying fog, and timed confetti launchers can also be supplied.

Follow D&S Event Solutions on

Other couples have also viewed

• Thoro Entertainment

18 Reviews for D&S Event Solutions

• ERNEST

Ernest C. · Married on 09/26/2020

Incredible experience!

Working with Anuj and Harsh was an incredible experience from our first meeting to our wedding day! From the moment we met the team, they were all so welcoming, humble, and kind and we instantly felt a connection. They demonstrated an interest in us as people and what we were looking for our big day. This was especially important to us being that we were having a multicultural wedding. Communication with the team during the wedding planning process was smooth and timely. What really blew us away was that D&S went out of their way to collaborate with our photography team and our decorator to make our wedding truly unforgettable and we cannot express our gratitude enough! The lighting for the reception brought the decor to life and truly transformed the room! We got so many compliments from our guests about how great MC Anuj’s energy was throughout day and night and he kept he party going. During our cocktail hour, we practiced our first dance performance with our reception outfits on for the first time and were having a few hiccups. DJ Smith helped us to slow down the song and gave us honest feedback when we were hesitant about moving forward with the performance or scrapping it -- it turned out to be a hit! Also DJ Smith was able to read the response of the room to keep the dance floor full during our reception. After our event, Anuj asked for any feedback we had that he could bring back to the team to improve upon for future events. That shows the commitment that they have for providing the BEST service that they possibly can. I cannot recommend this team enough - their kindness, professionalism, and dedication to their craft and clients speaks for itself!

Sent on 07/25/2021
  • Sachin

Sachin A. · Married on 08/10/2020

No party like a DNS party

I have to start by saying DNS Event Solutions is a company I would trust with my eyes closed. I got married in Oct 2020 at the Hanover Marriott in NJ and from start to finish, I felt like I was in good hands with an experienced vendor who had my best interest in mind. I was always a little apprehensive about what my reception would look like because my parents are very conservative and not really party people, but my husband and I love a good party. At our first meeting with DNS, Harsh picked up on that difference right away and guided us through what he would recommend to best suit my crowd and need. Harsh thoroughly went through everything they offered – from lighting, sound, baraat van, dholi, and special effects – in a way that I could understand (who knew pin spots, uplighting and wash lighting were all different things haha). He also worked with our day of coordinator, decorator, and venue closely to make sure everything was cohesive on the day of.

I didn’t realize this during the wedding planning process, but the entertainment team is SO crucial in making your day go smoothly. After all, they keep the guests entertained, facilitate the flow of your event, and fill all those awkward gaps that can happen while things are being sorted out during the ceremony/reception. Because of the planning and seamless execution of this group, our events ran without a hiccup. There were no awkward silences and our guests had a blast from the baraat all the way until the reception dance floor closed. Vignesh, Smith, and Anuj could not have done a better job to meet our needs on that day. Their playlists were fire - I had several friends and family ask me for their names after the event!

I was beyond shocked when I saw our décor paired with this team’s lighting and special effects. I actually cried when I saw the reception hall for the first time. I couldn’t believe that the vision I had in my mind turned out even better than I had imagined. I highly recommend this vendor – they do not disappoint!!

Sent on 07/05/2020

Nandita M. · Married on 11/30/2019

Absolutely Amazing!!

From the very first meeting with the team, my husband and I were sold and ready to book them as our vendor. Not only was their work amazing, but also the individual team members. We felt that we connected with the team instantaneously and were made to feel quite comfortable rather than it be a business meeting with a client. My husband and I got married in 4 short months, but no matter how much planning we did, we ended up winging it in the end. D&S was extremely flexible and understanding through it all. I would 1000000% recommend D&S for all types of events!

Sent on 01/05/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

D&S Event Solutions FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 750.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Club
    Electronic
    Hip Hop
    International
    Pop
    Top 40
    South Asian
  • What services do you offer?
    Bilingual MC
    Consultation
    Do-Not-Play List
    MC
    One Event Per Day
    Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Flat Screen
    Microphones
    Photobooth
    Projector
    Sound/PA System
    Uplighting

• 26 W Inman Ave Rahway, NJ, 07065 See on map
    2013441983 (Phone number)
    Location of (D&S Event Solutions)