26 W Inman Ave, Rahway, NJ 07065 Map · Phone number

About D&S Event Solutions

Local to Jersey City, New Jersey, entertainment company D&S Event Solutions specializes in disc jockey, music, lighting, and visual entertainment services for weddings throughout the greater metropolitan area. With over thirty years of industry experience, the D&S Event Solutions team is passionate about cultivating a truly talented team of entertainers, and endeavors to make your wedding a unique, memorable, fun-filled event that you and your guests will never forget.

D&S Event Solutions is happy to service weddings of all sizes, budgets, and styles. Flexible to your needs, professional disc jockeys, video jockeys, lighting designers, drummers, live percussionists, bands, and dancers or other general performers can be provided. The company’s team of sound engineers will continuously monitor your wedding’s sound system throughout your event to ensure high-quality sound, clarity, and proper volume. To accent your reception, a wide variety of lighting options are available to rent: LED uplighting, custom monograms, moving heads, spot fixtures, aerial effects, pin-spots, texture lighting, and stage washes are just a few of the lighting possibilities. For visual aids, the company can also provide 65-inch televisions, theatre-grade projectors and screens, LED video walls, and video DJ booths. All materials feature social media integration options. Jet blasts, power drops, low-lying fog, and timed confetti launchers can also be supplied.

Follow D&S Event Solutions on

edee4fbd9e738431 1527516299 17018bee78c28e72 1527516294598 4 26866920 202854493

17 Reviews for D&S Event Solutions

• Sachin

Sachin and Sneha Mehta · Married on 08/10/2020

No party like a DNS party

I have to start by saying DNS Event Solutions is a company I would trust with my eyes closed. I got married in Oct 2020 at the Hanover Marriott in NJ and from start to finish, I felt like I was in good hands with an experienced vendor who had my best interest in mind. I was always a little apprehensive about what my reception would look like because my parents are very conservative and not really party people, but my husband and I love a good party. At our first meeting with DNS, Harsh picked up on that difference right away and guided us through what he would recommend to best suit my crowd and need. Harsh thoroughly went through everything they offered – from lighting, sound, baraat van, dholi, and special effects – in a way that I could understand (who knew pin spots, uplighting and wash lighting were all different things haha). He also worked with our day of coordinator, decorator, and venue closely to make sure everything was cohesive on the day of.

I didn’t realize this during the wedding planning process, but the entertainment team is SO crucial in making your day go smoothly. After all, they keep the guests entertained, facilitate the flow of your event, and fill all those awkward gaps that can happen while things are being sorted out during the ceremony/reception. Because of the planning and seamless execution of this group, our events ran without a hiccup. There were no awkward silences and our guests had a blast from the baraat all the way until the reception dance floor closed. Vignesh, Smith, and Anuj could not have done a better job to meet our needs on that day. Their playlists were fire - I had several friends and family ask me for their names after the event!

I was beyond shocked when I saw our décor paired with this team’s lighting and special effects. I actually cried when I saw the reception hall for the first time. I couldn’t believe that the vision I had in my mind turned out even better than I had imagined. I highly recommend this vendor – they do not disappoint!!

Sent on 07/05/2020

Nandita Munindra · Married on 11/30/2019

Absolutely Amazing!!

From the very first meeting with the team, my husband and I were sold and ready to book them as our vendor. Not only was their work amazing, but also the individual team members. We felt that we connected with the team instantaneously and were made to feel quite comfortable rather than it be a business meeting with a client. My husband and I got married in 4 short months, but no matter how much planning we did, we ended up winging it in the end. D&S was extremely flexible and understanding through it all. I would 1000000% recommend D&S for all types of events!

Sent on 01/05/2020
  • Anand

Anand Patel · Married on 11/05/2019

Highly highly recommend

Highly recommend!!!! We got married in May, 2019 at the Grove and I feel comfortably saying the wedding would not have been a success if not for the help we received from D&S Solutions. We were fortunate to start our wedding preparation with picking entertainment. Harsh and his group came highly recommended from a friend so we had high expectations, but little did we know that he would way surpass them. He met with us multiple times to go over all the different packages. He did not try to upsell anything unlike few other vendors we had met but was rather honest and patient and explained everything. He was also familiar with various wedding locations around the area and knew what kind of equipment they already had which saved us a lot of effort, time and money from not double booking things.
    He and his team also helped with looking for other vendors like photography and décor. Upon our request, Harsh was even nice enough to come sit in some of the meetings to provide his input and experience.
    Finally, on the day of the wedding, he almost served the role of the wedding planner. He made sure everything ran on time and played some amazing music during the wedding. He even topped himself during the reception with lighting and music. Furthermore, he provided us with an itinerary to help plan all the different events and introductions. He even suggested multiple songs for each introduction, decreasing our work burden.
    Indian weddings can be expensive but booking D&S solutions was the best money I ever spent on my wedding!!!

Sent on 08/23/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

D&S Event Solutions FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 750.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Club
    Electronic
    Hip Hop
    International
    Pop
    Top 40
    South Asian
  • What services do you offer?
    Bilingual MC
    Consultation
    Do-Not-Play List
    MC
    One Event Per Day
    Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Flat Screen
    Microphones
    Photobooth
    Projector
    Sound/PA System
    Uplighting

• 26 W Inman Ave Rahway, NJ, 07065 See on map
    2013441983 (Phone number)
    Location of (D&S Event Solutions)