Jersey City, Jersey City, NJ 07307 Map · Phone number

About D&S Event Solutions

Local to Jersey City, New Jersey, entertainment company D&S Event Solutions specializes in disc jockey, music, lighting, and visual entertainment services for weddings throughout the greater metropolitan area. With over thirty years of industry experience, the D&S Event Solutions team is passionate about cultivating a truly talented team of entertainers, and endeavors to make your wedding a unique, memorable, fun-filled event that you and your guests will never forget.

D&S Event Solutions is happy to service weddings of all sizes, budgets, and styles. Flexible to your needs, professional disc jockeys, video jockeys, lighting designers, drummers, live percussionists, bands, and dancers or other general performers can be provided. The company’s team of sound engineers will continuously monitor your wedding’s sound system throughout your event to ensure high-quality sound, clarity, and proper volume. To accent your reception, a wide variety of lighting options are available to rent: LED uplighting, custom monograms, moving heads, spot fixtures, aerial effects, pin-spots, texture lighting, and stage washes are just a few of the lighting possibilities. For visual aids, the company can also provide 65-inch televisions, theatre-grade projectors and screens, LED video walls, and video DJ booths. All materials feature social media integration options. Jet blasts, power drops, low-lying fog, and timed confetti launchers can also be supplied.

Follow D&S Event Solutions on

D&S Event Solutions 2
  • Nehal

Nehal · Married on 04/27/2019

Incredible Indian Wedding!

D&S Event Solutions, DJ Smith, performed at our Indian Wedding. We absolutely LOVE these guys. They provided the best DJ experience my wife and I could've asked for. Smith is very knowledgeable about the Indian wedding process and various events. He has a great playlist for graba/sangeet style events, he knows the right music to play during a traditional Indian wedding, and his reception mix is phenomenal. I gave Smith a huge list of my wife and my music preferences and he incorporated them into our programs with perfection. His song transitions and unique remixes are incredible. He had awesome EDM mixes with Indian and regular american music. Our wedding guest could not stop commenting and how great the music was. Smith works with a dholi and an emcee Vig, who was super friendly, very professional, and knows how to command a room when needed. Their team sat down with us and took notes in detail and made sure they had everything they needed, and offered suggestions, to ensure that our wedding events were a success. I would recommend D&S Entertainment and their team to anyone looking for an amazing wedding or party experience. Thanks guys!

Sent on 05/01/2019
  • Rob

Rob · Married on 09/02/2018

Exceptional

For our wedding, we were on the fence between choosing D&S solutions or M4U. We are so happy we decided on D&S. This was way better than a typical client vendor relationship. Incredibly easy guys to talk to and relate to. From the initial consultation up until our wedding day, they were willing to put in extra time with us to get to know us and ensure our wedding went perfect. They were very accommodating with special needs. Outside of DJing and MCing, they provided great referrals for outside vendors. They were great in reading the crowd and knew when to speed up or slow down the tempo. Additionally, they did a great job of mixing up Indian and American music as our wedding was mixed. They did such a great job of keeping our guests engaged that I saw family members dancing that I’ve never seen on a dance floor in my life. I can guarantee you that D&S will make your wedding an unforgettable experience, and you will not regret hiring them. After all, two of the biggest things people remember from weddings are the music and the food.

P.S. We recently attended a wedding in which M4U was hired, and we were less than thrilled with M4U to say the least. MC style was as if we were at a boxing match, which was strange. Music was so loud you couldn’t hear people at your own table. They kept the tempo at 100 the entire night. To top it off, they misspelled and mispronounced the bride’s name.

Sent on 02/10/2019

Meera · Married on 01/06/2018

D&S event solution is a must dj group you need to have for your every events! I was attending a relatives event when I noticed the music was so good, it was the kind of music where you didn't even realize your heads grooving to the beats, but it just was. I was amazed to finally hear a dj that played some amazing music, especially ones I can sing and dance along too. It was to the point where I needed to know what DJ group was playing at this very event. When I ask, the guy at the dj booth he was so professional and nice he said "hey, I'm Smith" --we exchanged a brief conversation, he was very kind, and courteous, I told him that the music was Awesome and it was! They had video walls, and flat screens that showed videos playing as the songs were playing, even when it was transitioned in to another song! They had spotlights, CO2 blast, kabuki drops, excellent lighting for the whole entire event! I was really impressed by the whole outcome of it! D&S Event Solutions really know how to make someone event the best as possible! I plan on using them for my future big events!

Sent on 04/01/2018

Award

D&S Event Solutions FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 750.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Pop, Top 40, South Asian
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection

• Jersey City Jersey City, NJ, 07307 See on map