D&S Event Solutions Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

• Harry
    Harry S. Married on 06/13/2021

Top-Notch & Amazing Customer Service, Music and Lighting Team!

If you are in search of a real DJ and lightings, no one can match D&S Event Solutions. We worked with Dennis from D&S for our special day in June '21. Since we had limited idea on DJs and services, Dennis took the time to educate us and walk us through different options (DJ, Lighting options, Photo, Booth etc., event planning best practices) that would match our vision for our pre-wedding and wedding days and recommended options that were must-haves and nice to haves, keeping in mind our budget. We felt they cared about us and focused more on delivering a great experience (whether 1x1 meetings or the events) rather than pushing add-on services to us. Dennis and team were personally invested during our pre-wedding and wedding event and stepped up whenever we needed help in coordinating the event line-up or just checking in with us to make sure we were enjoying every moment! Our guests thoroughly enjoyed their music and the mood D&S set at our events. We are so glad that we worked with D&S and would definitely recommend them to our friends and family! Thanks Dennis and D&S for making our special day extra special with all your personal touches :)
  • ERNEST
    Ernest C. Married on 09/26/2020

Incredible experience!

Working with Anuj and Harsh was an incredible experience from our first meeting to our wedding day! From the moment we met the team, they were all so welcoming, humble, and kind and we instantly felt a connection. They demonstrated an interest in us as people and what we were looking for our big day. This was especially important to us being that we were having a multicultural wedding. Communication with the team during the wedding planning process was smooth and timely. What really blew us away was that D&S went out of their way to collaborate with our photography team and our decorator to make our wedding truly unforgettable and we cannot express our gratitude enough! The lighting for the reception brought the decor to life and truly transformed the room! We got so many compliments from our guests about how great MC Anuj’s energy was throughout day and night and he kept he party going. During our cocktail hour, we practiced our first dance performance with our reception outfits on for the first time and were having a few hiccups. DJ Smith helped us to slow down the song and gave us honest feedback when we were hesitant about moving forward with the performance or scrapping it -- it turned out to be a hit! Also DJ Smith was able to read the response of the room to keep the dance floor full during our reception. After our event, Anuj asked for any feedback we had that he could bring back to the team to improve upon for future events. That shows the commitment that they have for providing the BEST service that they possibly can. I cannot recommend this team enough - their kindness, professionalism, and dedication to their craft and clients speaks for itself!
  • Sachin
    Sachin A. Married on 08/10/2020

No party like a DNS party

I have to start by saying DNS Event Solutions is a company I would trust with my eyes closed. I got married in Oct 2020 at the Hanover Marriott in NJ and from start to finish, I felt like I was in good hands with an experienced vendor who had my best interest in mind. I was always a little apprehensive about what my reception would look like because my parents are very conservative and not really party people, but my husband and I love a good party. At our first meeting with DNS, Harsh picked up on that difference right away and guided us through what he would recommend to best suit my crowd and need. Harsh thoroughly went through everything they offered – from lighting, sound, baraat van, dholi, and special effects – in a way that I could understand (who knew pin spots, uplighting and wash lighting were all different things haha). He also worked with our day of coordinator, decorator, and venue closely to make sure everything was cohesive on the day of.

I didn’t realize this during the wedding planning process, but the entertainment team is SO crucial in making your day go smoothly. After all, they keep the guests entertained, facilitate the flow of your event, and fill all those awkward gaps that can happen while things are being sorted out during the ceremony/reception. Because of the planning and seamless execution of this group, our events ran without a hiccup. There were no awkward silences and our guests had a blast from the baraat all the way until the reception dance floor closed. Vignesh, Smith, and Anuj could not have done a better job to meet our needs on that day. Their playlists were fire - I had several friends and family ask me for their names after the event!

I was beyond shocked when I saw our décor paired with this team’s lighting and special effects. I actually cried when I saw the reception hall for the first time. I couldn’t believe that the vision I had in my mind turned out even better than I had imagined. I highly recommend this vendor – they do not disappoint!!
    Nandita M. Married on 11/30/2019

Absolutely Amazing!!

From the very first meeting with the team, my husband and I were sold and ready to book them as our vendor. Not only was their work amazing, but also the individual team members. We felt that we connected with the team instantaneously and were made to feel quite comfortable rather than it be a business meeting with a client. My husband and I got married in 4 short months, but no matter how much planning we did, we ended up winging it in the end. D&S was extremely flexible and understanding through it all. I would 1000000% recommend D&S for all types of events!
  • Anand
    Anand P. Married on 11/05/2019

Highly highly recommend

Highly recommend!!!! We got married in May, 2019 at the Grove and I feel comfortably saying the wedding would not have been a success if not for the help we received from D&S Solutions. We were fortunate to start our wedding preparation with picking entertainment. Harsh and his group came highly recommended from a friend so we had high expectations, but little did we know that he would way surpass them. He met with us multiple times to go over all the different packages. He did not try to upsell anything unlike few other vendors we had met but was rather honest and patient and explained everything. He was also familiar with various wedding locations around the area and knew what kind of equipment they already had which saved us a lot of effort, time and money from not double booking things.
    He and his team also helped with looking for other vendors like photography and décor. Upon our request, Harsh was even nice enough to come sit in some of the meetings to provide his input and experience.
    Finally, on the day of the wedding, he almost served the role of the wedding planner. He made sure everything ran on time and played some amazing music during the wedding. He even topped himself during the reception with lighting and music. Furthermore, he provided us with an itinerary to help plan all the different events and introductions. He even suggested multiple songs for each introduction, decreasing our work burden.
    Indian weddings can be expensive but booking D&S solutions was the best money I ever spent on my wedding!!!
    Elena S. Married on 11/02/2019

Amazing Music and Outstanding Service!!

We hired DNS event solutions for our wedding. The service was well beyond our expectations. They are one of the most professional and personal vendors out there who fulfilled each one of our expectations.

We had a multicultural wedding, as I am Indian and my now-wife is Italian and Mexican. So, the music was really important to us for both the Hindu and Christian ceremonies as well as the reception. The moment we spoke to Harsh from DNS solutions, it was smooth sailing from then onward. They had great response times and met with us 4-5 times to go over any questions and concerns we had prior to our wedding day (trust me, we had a lot). They were extremely easy to work with and so through with the logistics prior to our wedding.

On our wedding day, everything was seamless! They arrived early and were set up and ready to go on time. For our first ceremony, the team had everyone hyped up during the baraat. The music choices we’re phenomenal, especially because there were many different cultures who were there. Harsh was our Dholi and nailed it!

For the reception, they absolutely BLEW OUR MINDS. They provided us with a stunning LED video wall, amazing lighting, dancing on clouds, and a photo booth for our guests. The MC (MC Vig) and DJ Smith were fantastic to work with! The music was catered to what we wanted and what the audience was receptive too. Our dance floor was constantly packed throughout the reception and nobody left the dance floor the entire night.

We cannot stress how great these guys were to work with. They really went above and beyond to make our wedding the most special day in our lives. Overall, we could not have asked for better!
  • Srijana
    Srijana Married on 08/10/2019

Great music, high energy!

The team at D&S was so much fun to work with. We mainly worked with Vig, Smith and Harsh - all 3 really listened and provided a great mix of music for the Sangeet, Baraat, Nepali/Indian hindu ceremony and Reception. They offered a lot of helpful advice and music suggestions during our meetings. Nothing was off the table- especially when we asked for a good mix of Nepali music in addition to the Indian and American songs. Vig is an amazing MC! Super personable and definitely helped keep the energy high all day/night. Our guests LOVED the music from start to finish, Smith quickly switched it up based on our music requests but that really wasn't needed most of the time because he was so on point. From the cold fireworks, the clouds and awesome video wall with a surprise same-day edit, these guys really helped make our wedding fun and memorable. The guests still rave about how amazing and energetic our DJs were. These guys are highly highly recommended!
    Meghna S. Married on 07/06/2019

Could Not Be Happier!

These guys were awesome! We wanted a dance party and they delivered. They had everyone dancing nonstop from the minute the dance floor opened till the last dance. They were helpful prior to and throughout the entire three events. Definitely went above and beyond to ensure we had the best time. We were treated like family and we feel the same about them. A great group of guys and very personable. If you have specific music requirements, they have a DJ for it. The lighting was amazing as well and that video wall they have really brought a whole new dimension to the event. Their dhol player was spot on as well. Not a single negative comment to make about the DJs, MC or their team.
    Shreya P. Married on 05/25/2019

Highly recommended!

Working with D&S Events Solution for our wedding was the best decision we made! This team quickly became family and each conversation and meeting was so seamless, which was appreciated during the crazy wedding planning process! I would recommend this dream team for anyone who wants the best music and lighting of their dreams. 10/10 recommend this company!!
  • Nehal
    Nehal Married on 04/27/2019

Incredible Indian Wedding!

D&S Event Solutions, DJ Smith, performed at our Indian Wedding. We absolutely LOVE these guys. They provided the best DJ experience my wife and I could've asked for. Smith is very knowledgeable about the Indian wedding process and various events. He has a great playlist for graba/sangeet style events, he knows the right music to play during a traditional Indian wedding, and his reception mix is phenomenal. I gave Smith a huge list of my wife and my music preferences and he incorporated them into our programs with perfection. His song transitions and unique remixes are incredible. He had awesome EDM mixes with Indian and regular american music. Our wedding guest could not stop commenting and how great the music was. Smith works with a dholi and an emcee Vig, who was super friendly, very professional, and knows how to command a room when needed. Their team sat down with us and took notes in detail and made sure they had everything they needed, and offered suggestions, to ensure that our wedding events were a success. I would recommend D&S Entertainment and their team to anyone looking for an amazing wedding or party experience. Thanks guys!
  • Rob
    Rob Married on 09/02/2018

Exceptional

For our wedding, we were on the fence between choosing D&S solutions or M4U. We are so happy we decided on D&S. This was way better than a typical client vendor relationship. Incredibly easy guys to talk to and relate to. From the initial consultation up until our wedding day, they were willing to put in extra time with us to get to know us and ensure our wedding went perfect. They were very accommodating with special needs. Outside of DJing and MCing, they provided great referrals for outside vendors. They were great in reading the crowd and knew when to speed up or slow down the tempo. Additionally, they did a great job of mixing up Indian and American music as our wedding was mixed. They did such a great job of keeping our guests engaged that I saw family members dancing that I’ve never seen on a dance floor in my life. I can guarantee you that D&S will make your wedding an unforgettable experience, and you will not regret hiring them. After all, two of the biggest things people remember from weddings are the music and the food.

P.S. We recently attended a wedding in which M4U was hired, and we were less than thrilled with M4U to say the least. MC style was as if we were at a boxing match, which was strange. Music was so loud you couldn’t hear people at your own table. They kept the tempo at 100 the entire night. To top it off, they misspelled and mispronounced the bride’s name.
    Meera Married on 01/06/2018
    D&S event solution is a must dj group you need to have for your every events! I was attending a relatives event when I noticed the music was so good, it was the kind of music where you didn't even realize your heads grooving to the beats, but it just was. I was amazed to finally hear a dj that played some amazing music, especially ones I can sing and dance along too. It was to the point where I needed to know what DJ group was playing at this very event. When I ask, the guy at the dj booth he was so professional and nice he said "hey, I'm Smith" --we exchanged a brief conversation, he was very kind, and courteous, I told him that the music was Awesome and it was! They had video walls, and flat screens that showed videos playing as the songs were playing, even when it was transitioned in to another song! They had spotlights, CO2 blast, kabuki drops, excellent lighting for the whole entire event! I was really impressed by the whole outcome of it! D&S Event Solutions really know how to make someone event the best as possible! I plan on using them for my future big events!
  • F
    Farhana Married on 08/26/2017
    Most amazing group of people to work with. Vig and dennis and the rest of their team are fun, energetic and extremely accomodating! I would have them at my events in a heartbeat!
    Savita Married on 07/01/2017
    I attended an event that I thought was going to be quite dreadful... Only I was pleasantly surprised when I heard and saw the interaction and hype that the DJ provided. The music lived up to the hype. There wasn’t a dull moment. The audience was well captivated by the MC and DJ. The DJ knew when to play the right music and made sure that there was no white noise (silent/awkward moments). They also had a video wall/facade, which is something I haven’t experienced. It was well entertaining and I wouldn’t ever forget it. They truly know how to make an event memorable. If there is anyone interested in booking a DJ group I would definitely recommend this group. It is one that I would even consider and definitely book for my events. D&S Event Solution is a quality DJ group that is worth spending your time and money on.
    Anil Married on 07/01/2017
    Great music great service for my wedding, everyone really enjoyed the music and production.
    Davina Married on 06/30/2017
    D&S event solutions catered to the necessary needs for my sisters wedding back in June, and I must say, they gave top quality, one of the best services, and excellent professionalism I've seen by far-- and trust me when I say that-- considering I've seen more than 100+ weddings in a life time. D&S provided us with every thing that we needed for the music bharat, to live dj music for the ceremony, and to the reception where the party came alive thanks to this amazing group. The amazing DJs, MCs, the great music, the pretty monograms, the lighting, video walls, photo booth, and everyone involved in making that day the best for my family and i-- D&S brought the whole essence of a dream come true wedding. Thank you D&S Event Solutions for being a part of my sister's big day! Looking forward for many more! Trust me, they won't disappoint!
    Anna Married on 06/26/2017
    Ok so the music was lit, he took requests if you went up to him (no obserd requests obviously) , & he made sure to keep everyone entertained and on the dance floor! Such a nice guy! I went to meet him with the bride and they talked about genres and some artists she likes, and he really listened to her and nailed it spot on. Definitely will be contacting him again for future events! Thanks again!!
    Leena Married on 06/27/2015
    Phenomenal! Talented! Professsional! Our wedding day was made unbelievably special by D & S Events. We had certain visions of how we wanted our wedding to be like. And D & S took our visions and made them into a reality. Honestly of all the parts it takes to make a wedding day possible; entertainment was the least of our worries. D & S know what they’re doing and we look forward to working with them again in the future. Thank you D & S Events!
  • Bakul
    Bakul Married on 09/09/2017

Excellent MC, DJ, Dhol. Very impressive

Harsh Tevar & his MC & 2 DJ's were just awesome. They did an excellent job for all 3 events on April 19th & 20th, 2019 in CT. Harsh came all the way from NJ to check out the venue with us few months prior to the actual event. They came to these events quite early & did all the set up well in advance. DJ was excellent for all the events & their system is really powerful. I did karaoke singing on "Welcome Night" & I was very impressed. All the song selection for 3 events were just perfect. Harsh does a good job with Dhol & his MC was very commanding & clear. Video wall is a nice feature that we had. All in all, I would recommend them. Their price is reasonable for all the services they provided. I wish them best of luck for all their future events.