CYoung Photography

Mendocino, CA View map Visit website
$4,200 Most Popular Price

$4,200 Most Popular Price

CYoung Photography is a wedding photography company based in Mendocino, California, that services Sonoma Valley and the entire wine country region. The owner, Cassandra, is an experienced fine art and commercial photographer who specializes in wedding photography. Through her camera lens, Cassandra will take an artistic approach to capture the special moments of your wedding day.

Wedding day coverage with CYoung Photography is on a one-event-per-day basis and includes moving with you between venues. You can expect professionally edited and curated images, in digital files, albums, and negatives. Depending on your selections, Cassandra will provide additional hours, wedding portraiture, travel to destination weddings, and the services of a second photographer. She is also available for engagement sessions, boudoir photography, and trash-the-dress sessions. Your keepsake images can be made available as canvases, prints, thank-you cards, and more.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2400

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Negatives

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4200

Engagement Shoot
Proofs
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Proofs
Save the Date

• Leah
    Leah K. Married on 07/14/2021

Stellar photography and easy to work with

We appreciate Cassandra willing to work with us for a short time for our elopement. She was even willing to accommodate our large German Shepherd dog in our session. Her photography is beautiful and definitely captured 'us'. We are grateful for having her photos to remember our elopement.
    Lauren E. Married on 12/28/2020

Wonderful experience with Cassandra

We were so impressed with Cassandra! She is a pleasure to work with and was responsive from the start. We appreciated her timely communication and after speaking with her, we could sense that she is warm and welcoming. As we were both feeling a bit camera-shy, this was a great comfort to us.

After receiving our first photos, we were awestruck at the quality of her work. She was able to achieve such stunning use of light and capture the natural beauty of Mendocino. She gave helpful prompts to guide us during the photo session yet let us be ourselves at the same time. I can't stop looking at the photos she took. They are truly remarkable!

If you are considering Cassandra for your photographer, I highly recommend her, both as a gifted photographer and a wonderful person to work with. Thank you for capturing our special day!
    Elizabeth A. Married on 08/22/2020

Wedding August 2020

Cassandra was phenomenal! She took care to discuss with me before the wedding exactly the style of photos I was hoping for. Not only did she immediately put me at ease on the day (she quickly felt like a friend!), but the pictures turned out incredible - very authentic to me and my husband. She captured the spirit of the day beautifully. Would highly recommended!

Pricing

CYoung Photography Price Rates

Team

Cassandra Young
Cassandra Young
Owner

I am a traveler fortunate enough to have made the whole world my workplace. I am an artist lucky enough to make a living from my art. I am a mother blessed with three amazing children that are growing as strong, and as beautiful as California wild flowers. I am a woman sharing this amazing life with my best friend, my husband.

My education and professional experience as a fine art photographer in the San Francisco art world, a graphic designer in the Hollywood movie industry, and an advertising art director in the mecca Manhattan, provides me the tools to creatively develop your digital images into gallery quality, fine art pieces. After a couple of years working 70 hours a week, my first daughter was conceived, I knew I wanted to be a very involved parent and that advertising, although creatively fulfilling, wasn’t where my talents were best utilized. And so CYoung Photography was born.

I capture honest, and artistic images that tell the story of a wedding day. These are more than wedding photos, they are you, as you are at the beginning of your lives together. A time capsule to remember yourselves by. It is of the utmost importance that I not only make pretty pictures, but pictures that also capture your real self.

Serving Northern California, and Destination Weddings Worldwide Mendocino, CA, 95460
707-415-8733
707-734-3513
Location of (CYoung Photography)

CYoung Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does CYoung Photography include in the starting price?

CYoung Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Negatives

What photography services does CYoung Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

CYoung Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What photography styles does CYoung Photography offer?

CYoung Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does CYoung Photography offer?

CYoung Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does CYoung Photography offer for wedding events?

CYoung Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend CYoung Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

CYoung Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Napa Valley for your wedding