Engagement
Shoot included

About CYoung Photography

You. Simply. Beautiful.

I am a traveler fortunate enough to have made the whole world my workplace. I am an artist lucky enough to make a living from my art. I am a mother blessed with three amazing children that are growing as strong, and as beautiful as California wild flowers. I am a woman sharing this amazing life with my best friend, my husband.

Some of my favorite things are … foggy mornings, butterfly kisses from my little son, surprise fields of wild flowers, my dogs wagging tails when they eat up a treat, a tearful groom as his bride walks the aisle, my daughter’s poetry, a bride’s veil blowing in the wind, learning something new, my husbands very green eyes, reading a great book…

Categories: Wedding Photographer

High-Res Images (1)
Multi. Locations (1)
Albums (1)
Digital Files (1)

We are so lucky that Cassandra Young was our photographer for our wedding. She is so talented and so great at what she does. She is very professional, easy to get a hold of, very flexible, and so knowledgeable. We had to reschedule our engagement portraits several times due to weather and she was always so flexible with making it work with our schedule. I was so stressed about the wedding day timeline and she pretty much helped me with the entire days agenda. She had so many great ideas for photos and is so great with direction. After the wedding, our family and friends couldn't stop complimenting what a wonderful person Cassandra was and how calm she kept everyone. I would hire her again in a heartbeat. I've only gotten previews of some photos but they are so amazing and we can't wait to see the rest in a few months!

Profile Picture Michelle, 6/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, One Event/Day, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, Wedding Portraits

I am so happy that Cassandra was available for photography for my wedding a couple of weeks ago. She has such a talent in her work and you can tell she takes real pride in her work. She is truly an artist in what she does. She brings such a peace and calmness to what could be a stressful day. She knows how to get you to relax in front of the camera so the pictures turn out beautiful and natural instead of forced and posed. Cassandra was so quick in putting some of the pictures up as a preview. The ones that I have seen so far I love so much and I can't wait to see the rest! I would recommend Cassandra to anyone and would love to have her photograph my family again some day!

Profile Picture Rachel, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, High-Res Images, Wedding Portraits

CYoung Photography Pricing

1 AWARD

Events

Sonoma, CA 95476   See On Map
707-202-4622 (phone)
CYoung Photography is a wedding photographer from Northern California servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Sonoma, Napa, and Marin. CYoung Photography is a professional photographer that has been part of the Northern California wedding industry since 2005 specializing in fine art and lifestyle wedding photography.