Manhattan, KS 66502 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Cynthia Naughton, Hair and Makeup Artist, Manhattan, Kansas

You’re looking for an awesome bridal beauty experience, and you’re in the right place! Cynthia Naughton is a lover of all things wedding. Her passion for bridal beauty was borne out of a not-so-good personal experience at her own wedding, and she has since then worked hard to provide a stellar experience for other brides based on that. She is a true professional-- she has maintained a Kansas license in cosmetology since 1984- and she owns and operates StudioRollers dot com Salon in Manhattan, Kansas. She is known for giving brides an upscale, calming experience, not a stressful assembly-line approach. She's also known for her ability to create a wide variety of bridal hair and makeup looks, from natural, glamorous, boho, classic, modern, to even period looks, just whatever your wedding dreams are! All with an etherial aesthetic, not a cookie cutter, one-look-fits-all or overdone makeup application. She especially likes to create a hair and makep style for you that is individualized and expressive of your inner self. She has a reassuring, collaborative style of working. She strives to provide a luxurious experience for you by using high quality cosmetics, styling products, and premium on-location equipment.

5/15/2014

12 Reviews for Cynthia Naughton, Hair and Makeup Artist, Manhattan, Kansas

• Katy

Katy · Married on 08/31/2019

Wonderful!!

Cynthia was an absolute joy to work with. I cannot say enough amazing things about her. From the very first inquiry I sent her, she was so helpful and educated me on little things I could do to improve my skin and hair! My trial was amazing, she worked with me even when I came in with very little idea of what I wanted for wedding day. On wedding day, she did my hair and makeup as well as my bridesmaid's makeup and everyone looked beautiful! I am still in awe of how gorgeous everyone looked and I am so thankful Cynthia was such a special part of our day. Cynthia is so kind, skilled, professional, and experienced!!

Sent on 09/12/2019

Cynthia Naughton, Hair and Makeup Artist, Manhattan, Kansas's reply:

Katy, your review made my day. I’m so thankful that everything worked out beautifully on your wedding day. It was totally a pleasure to work with you and your party as well, and I’m so glad that your wedding day had nice, idyllic weather. You’re a very generous person and I’ve been amazed at how many sweet and thoughtful things you did along the way, from providing specially ordered meals for me and my second artist Shannon, to the luxurious thank you gift of a handmade body scrub and a sweet note. You and your new husband are the absolute sweetest couple, I wish you much joy as you begin your journey together, and a lifetime of happiness!

kristy · Married on 08/03/2019

BEST Hair and Makeup Around

Cynthia did an amazing job for our wedding! She was available all day long, and managed to do all the hair and makeup by herself and stay ahead of schedule. Not only did she do great during the wedding, but she went above and beyond during the planning process. She was always available and I could not have been happier with the result.

Sent on 08/24/2019

Kristy,
    It was a joy and an honor to work with you, your sweet mom, and your entire party on your wedding day. I have enjoyed the entire process of working with you all, from the first time we met for coffee until your big day. I wish you and your new husband a lifetime of happiness as your begin your life together. Best wishes to you!
    Sincerely,
    Cynthia

Taylor · Married on 09/29/2018

The BEST make up and hair artist ever

Cynthia did my hair and makeup on my wedding day at the end of September, and she was so amazing to work with. She ensured that my look was exactly what I wanted. She asked for feedback as she worked and took detailed notes on what I liked and didn't like. She made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day, and I can't thank her enough. She is incredibly kind and thoughtful and even had vegan makeup that my sister was able to use. I could not recommend her more!!

Sent on 11/03/2018

Taylor,
    It was my pleasure to work with you and your great party! I had a wonderful time getting to know you and learning all about your wedding vision and I loved how organized you are! [it was inspiring for me to to see someone so good at planning ;) ] It was exciting to be a part of your beautiful day at such a gorgeous venue! I’m so happy you were pleased with your services. I loved working with you!
    Sincerely,
    Cynthia

Cynthia Naughton, Hair and Makeup Artist, Manhattan, Kansas FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 40.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 40.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 40.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 40.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 40.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Body Art, Consultations, Facials, Group Services, Hair, Hair Removal, Makeup, Massages, Men's Grooming, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Spa, Group Discounts, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Coloring, Extensions, Haircuts, Perm, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Tweezing, Waxing

Real Weddings

• Nicolette Sessin Photography
    Nicolette Sessin Photography Wedding Photographers

Cynthia is a true artist, everything she touches turns to Gold! I've worked with her on several weddings, and several other photo shoots, and she is very professional, has phenomenal ideas and brings her A-game! Definitely the best hair artist I've ever seen!

• Wichita Wedding DJ
    Wichita Wedding DJ Wedding DJs

Awesome Service !!

• Glamazon Wax Bar LLC
    Glamazon Wax Bar LLC Wedding Hair & Makeup

Cynthia is multitalented and beyond creative. She is a veteran in the beauty industry who remains consistent with continuing education to stay current with trends and technique. She is a true stylist and makeup artist. I’ve had the pleasure of working with Cynthia and she is a professional to the core and a marvelous mentor. Cynthia is the wow factor, her talent and her knowledge is impeccable.

• Manhattan, 66502 See on map