Cynthia Naughton, Hair and Makeup Artist, Manhattan, Kansas

Manhattan, KS View map

Cynthia Naughton is a lover of all things wedding. She is a true professional-- she has maintained a Kansas license in cosmetology since 1984- and she owns and operates StudioRollers dot com Salon in Manhattan, Kansas. She is known for giving brides an upscale, calming experience, not a stressful assembly-line approach. She's also known for her ability to create a wide variety of bridal hair and makeup looks, from natural, glamorous, boho, classic, modern, to even period looks, just whatever your wedding dreams are! All with an etherial aesthetic, not a cookie cutter, one-look-fits-all or overdone makeup application. She especially likes to create a hair and makeup style for you that is individualized and expressive of your inner self. She has a reassuring, collaborative style of working. She strives to provide a luxurious experience for you by using high quality cosmetics, styling products, and premium on-location equipment.

5/15/2014

• Woman-owned

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Hair Removal
Makeup
Men's Grooming
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Haircuts
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting
Tattoo Coverage

What hair removal services do you offer?

Tweezing
illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

• Emma
    Emma W. Married on 09/25/2021

Wedding hair and makeup

Cynthia was amazing and very accommodating! She was honest about what would and wouldn鈥檛 work for my hair type and spent a long time perfecting the look during the practice run, for which I was super grateful! She was also very affordable and I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a stylist in the Manhattan area!

Cynthia Naughton, Hair and Makeup Artist, Manhattan, Kansas's reply:

Emma, thank you so much for your review! Working with you and your party on your wedding day was such a blessing. Everyone was so sweet and kind. I鈥檓 so happy that I was able to provide beautiful hair and makeup looks for you and your bridal party. You are a simply stunning bride and I wish you a lifetime of happiness!
    Thank you again!
  • Brittany
    Brittany M. Married on 08/08/2020

Wedding makeup

Cynthia did makeup for me, my mom, my husband's mom and my 5 bridesmaids for my wedding. She was awesome to work with! She is so nice, informative and very responsive. She made sure everything was exactly how I wanted it and I am so thankful to have found her!

Brittany,
    It was so much fun to work with you and your loved ones on your big day! Everyone was so kind and beautiful inside and out. You were an absolutely gorgeous bride and I鈥檓 so glad to have had the honor of working with you! It was also great fun to see your adorable & friendly dog stop in for a quick hello! What a happy day!
    Best wishes to you as you and your husband start your married life together!
    Cynthia
  • Heather
    Heather M. Married on 07/04/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Wonderful & fun experience!

Cynthia is hands down one of the most creative, fun, and caring hair/makeup artists I've ever had the pleasure of meeting! She was very flexible in terms of trying different hairstyles and makeup looks for my big day during the hair/makeup trial in March 2020 - I had a blast! She is professional, personable, and communicates very well to ensure your vision comes to life! On my wedding day (July 4th, 2020 in Manhattan), Cynthia arrived on time, had great energy, and definitely impressed my bridesmaids with her technique and kindness. When it came time for me to get all ready for my big day, I knew I was in GREAT hands! What's cool about Cynthia is that she truly listens to what you like and prefer. For example, she didn't hesitate to have me do my own eyeliner since I'm very particular and felt more comfortable doing it myself. Needless to say, she was all for it, which I truly appreciated!
    In summary, Cynthia pays attention to detail, is funny and sweet, and does a wonderful job at making sure you are beyond satisfied with your hair/makeup needs for any occasion. I highly recommend her services and am beyond pleased with how my hair and makeup turned out for my wedding day. She is five stars and beyond!

Cynthia Naughton, Hair and Makeup Artist, Manhattan, Kansas's reply:

Heather, thank you so much for such a thoughtful and kind review! It was an absolute privilege to work with you and your loved ones on your beautiful wedding day. Everyone was wonderful to work with and I had a great time. I didn鈥檛 mind accommodating you at all when it came to your eyeliner :-) Whatever makes the bride most comfortable! The end result of our collaboration was a gorgeous, glamorously chic look, one of my favorite bridal looks of all time! I鈥檓 also so glad you had a beautiful, clear day for your wedding. I wish you and your husband all the happiness possible.
    Sincerely, Cynthia
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

Real Weddings

• Dominique & Raevon
    39 photos 路 11/01/2018

Nicolette Sessin Photography Nicolette Sessin Photography Wedding Photographers

Cynthia is a true artist, everything she touches turns to Gold! I've worked with her on several weddings, and several other photo shoots, and she is very professional, has phenomenal ideas and brings her A-game! Definitely the best hair artist I've ever seen!

Wichita Wedding DJ Wichita Wedding DJ Wedding DJs

Awesome Service !!

Glamazon Wax Bar LLC Glamazon Wax Bar LLC Wedding Hair & Makeup

Cynthia is multitalented and beyond creative. She is a veteran in the beauty industry who remains consistent with continuing education to stay current with trends and technique. She is a true stylist and makeup artist. I鈥檝e had the pleasure of working with Cynthia and she is a professional to the core and a marvelous mentor. Cynthia is the wow factor, her talent and her knowledge is impeccable.

Manhattan, KS, 66502
Location of (Cynthia Naughton, Hair and Makeup Artist, Manhattan, Kansas)

Other vendors in Topeka for your wedding