Manhattan, KS 66502 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 54
  • Real Weddings 1

About Cynthia Naughton, Hair and Makeup Artist, Manhattan, Kansas

You’re looking for an awesome bridal beauty experience, and you’re in the right place! Cynthia Naughton is a lover of all things wedding. She is a true professional-- she has maintained a Kansas license in cosmetology since 1984- and she owns and operates StudioRollers dot com Salon in Manhattan, Kansas. She is known for giving brides an upscale, calming experience, not a stressful assembly-line approach. She's also known for her ability to create a wide variety of bridal hair and makeup looks, from natural, glamorous, boho, classic, modern, to even period looks, just whatever your wedding dreams are! All with an etherial aesthetic, not a cookie cutter, one-look-fits-all or overdone makeup application. She especially likes to create a hair and makep style for you that is individualized and expressive of your inner self. She has a reassuring, collaborative style of working. She strives to provide a luxurious experience for you by using high quality cosmetics, styling products, and premium on-location equipment.

5/15/2014

14 Reviews for Cynthia Naughton, Hair and Makeup Artist, Manhattan, Kansas

• Brittany

Brittany Murrell · Married on 08/08/2020

Wedding makeup

Cynthia did makeup for me, my mom, my husband's mom and my 5 bridesmaids for my wedding. She was awesome to work with! She is so nice, informative and very responsive. She made sure everything was exactly how I wanted it and I am so thankful to have found her!

Sent on 09/02/2020

Brittany,
    It was so much fun to work with you and your loved ones on your big day! Everyone was so kind and beautiful inside and out. You were an absolutely gorgeous bride and I’m so glad to have had the honor of working with you! It was also great fun to see your adorable & friendly dog stop in for a quick hello! What a happy day!
    Best wishes to you as you and your husband start your married life together!
    Cynthia
  • Heather

Heather M. Mccolloch · Married on 07/04/2020

Wonderful & fun experience!

Cynthia is hands down one of the most creative, fun, and caring hair/makeup artists I've ever had the pleasure of meeting! She was very flexible in terms of trying different hairstyles and makeup looks for my big day during the hair/makeup trial in March 2020 - I had a blast! She is professional, personable, and communicates very well to ensure your vision comes to life! On my wedding day (July 4th, 2020 in Manhattan), Cynthia arrived on time, had great energy, and definitely impressed my bridesmaids with her technique and kindness. When it came time for me to get all ready for my big day, I knew I was in GREAT hands! What's cool about Cynthia is that she truly listens to what you like and prefer. For example, she didn't hesitate to have me do my own eyeliner since I'm very particular and felt more comfortable doing it myself. Needless to say, she was all for it, which I truly appreciated!
    In summary, Cynthia pays attention to detail, is funny and sweet, and does a wonderful job at making sure you are beyond satisfied with your hair/makeup needs for any occasion. I highly recommend her services and am beyond pleased with how my hair and makeup turned out for my wedding day. She is five stars and beyond!

Sent on 07/15/2020

Cynthia Naughton, Hair and Makeup Artist, Manhattan, Kansas's reply:

Heather, thank you so much for such a thoughtful and kind review! It was an absolute privilege to work with you and your loved ones on your beautiful wedding day. Everyone was wonderful to work with and I had a great time. I didn’t mind accommodating you at all when it came to your eyeliner :-) Whatever makes the bride most comfortable! The end result of our collaboration was a gorgeous, glamorously chic look, one of my favorite bridal looks of all time! I’m also so glad you had a beautiful, clear day for your wedding. I wish you and your husband all the happiness possible.
    Sincerely, Cynthia
  • Katy

Katy · Married on 08/31/2019

Wonderful!!

Cynthia was an absolute joy to work with. I cannot say enough amazing things about her. From the very first inquiry I sent her, she was so helpful and educated me on little things I could do to improve my skin and hair! My trial was amazing, she worked with me even when I came in with very little idea of what I wanted for wedding day. On wedding day, she did my hair and makeup as well as my bridesmaid's makeup and everyone looked beautiful! I am still in awe of how gorgeous everyone looked and I am so thankful Cynthia was such a special part of our day. Cynthia is so kind, skilled, professional, and experienced!!

Sent on 09/12/2019

Cynthia Naughton, Hair and Makeup Artist, Manhattan, Kansas's reply:

Katy, your review made my day. I’m so thankful that everything worked out beautifully on your wedding day. It was totally a pleasure to work with you and your party as well, and I’m so glad that your wedding day had nice, idyllic weather. You’re a very generous person and I’ve been amazed at how many sweet and thoughtful things you did along the way, from providing specially ordered meals for me and my second artist Shannon, to the luxurious thank you gift of a handmade body scrub and a sweet note. You and your new husband are the absolute sweetest couple, I wish you much joy as you begin your journey together, and a lifetime of happiness!

Cynthia Naughton, Hair and Makeup Artist, Manhattan, Kansas FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 75
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 40
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 65
    $ 40
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 75
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 40
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 75
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 40
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 40
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Body Art
    Mult. Stylists
    Salon
    Spa
    Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Coloring
    Extensions
    Haircuts
    Perm
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
    Brow/Lash Tinting
    Tattoo Coverage
  • What hair removal services do you offer?
    Tweezing
    Waxing

1 Real Wedding

• Nicolette Sessin Photography Wedding Photographers

Cynthia is a true artist, everything she touches turns to Gold! I've worked with her on several weddings, and several other photo shoots, and she is very professional, has phenomenal ideas and brings her A-game! Definitely the best hair artist I've ever seen!

• Wichita Wedding DJ Wedding DJs

Awesome Service !!

• Glamazon Wax Bar LLC Wedding Hair & Makeup

Cynthia is multitalented and beyond creative. She is a veteran in the beauty industry who remains consistent with continuing education to stay current with trends and technique. She is a true stylist and makeup artist. I’ve had the pleasure of working with Cynthia and she is a professional to the core and a marvelous mentor. Cynthia is the wow factor, her talent and her knowledge is impeccable.

• Manhattan, KS, 66502 See on map
    Location of (Cynthia Naughton, Hair and Makeup Artist, Manhattan, Kansas)