Pinned & Pretty

Topeka, KS View map Visit website

Based in Topeka, Kansas, HairByAshleyRenae785 is a wedding hair styling service. Owner Ashley is passionate about helping clients feel their best on their special day. It is important to this professional stylist that soon-to-be-weds feel at ease while getting ready for their occasion. Ashley is also an ally to the LGBTQIA+ community and is dedicated to creating a space where people can feel safe, welcome, and celebrated.

HairByAshleyRenae785 offers both onsite and in-salon services. The salon is located on the South West side of the city. Consultations and trials are available to determine the client’s desired look before the special event. Both blowouts and updos are available and the company also offers services for groups and for the parents of the nearly-wed couple.

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$45

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$45

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$85

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$85

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$75

$75

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Hair
Group Discounts

What hair services do you offer?

Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair
    Rebecca Married on 07/04/2021

Excellent Hair stylist

Ashley does amazing hair styles, hair cuts, color etc. I have never been disappointed on any styles she has recommended and done. You will not go wrong in hiring Ashley. Get prices are more than fair!

Pinned & Pretty's reply:

Thank you, I really appreciate your review and your business with me. It's easy when you offer such great hair to work with! I am here for any future hair needs!
    Melissa Married on 09/25/2019

Great stylist!

Great stylist who has done my hair for multiple special occasions!

Pinned & Pretty's reply:

Thank you Melissa, I appreciate your long term support of myself and my business. I’m glad to be able to be there for your hair needs!
    Casey Married on 06/18/2016

Simply Amazing

When I needed someone for my hair and makeup for my big day, I didn’t have to ask around, I knew I wanted Ashley. She was quick to respond and let me take the lead and let her know what I wanted and she just brought it to life. I love that she is a small business and makes the experience so personable. The day of the wedding she came down very ill, but she still made it happen! My hair stayed in my whole night of dancing and on a hot summer day and my makeup never needed any touching up. She’s seriously amazing and I just wish she had her own salon area so I could come to her routinely and repeatedly ❤️ Basically, I highly recommend 😊

Pinned & Pretty's reply:

Wow Casey, that's such a sweet review, I really appreciate it and your business with me! Fingers crossed that someday soon I will hav e a suite to offer for daily clientele, til then i'm still traveling and really appreciate you sharing your experience for future brides to see! Thank you!

Pricing

Pinned & Pretty Price Rates

Wanamaker Road Topeka, KS, 66614
(785) 220-6096
Location of (Pinned & Pretty)

Other vendors in Topeka for your wedding