Sudbury, MA 01776 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Cynthia Abbott Photography

I specialize in photojournalistic Wedding Photography, and Family Lifestyle Portraiture. I have a storytelling approach, so your photos will convey the mood and emotions of the unique moments that make up your day.

A wedding photographer only has a split second to capture the essence of a fleeting moment, the glimmer of a look, a laugh, or a tear shed. An effective photographer must have the skill, experience, passion and eye to rise to that demand.

Rest assured you can depend on me to capture the spirit of your day, and relay your stories powerfully and elegantly.

I work in the Boston area, and all over New England, including Cape Cod, Nantucket and Martha’s Vineyard. Contact me to reserve your wedding date or to make an appointment to meet with me personally.

Follow Cynthia Abbott Photography on

1302544433254CynthiaAbbottPhotography22122
CynthiaAbbottPhotography22122

16 Reviews for Cynthia Abbott Photography

Jennifer · Married on 04/23/2016

Cynthia is so professional and sweet. I would recommend her to anyone. She did my wedding back in April and she was prompt and I never felt that she was in anyone's way getting ready and she was beyond helpful. She even fixed my dress on the hanger and made it look beautiful and brought my grooms boutonnieres to the church for me! Her pictures came out gorgeous and in fact I am still deciding which ones to order because I love them all. She had my pictures back to me within a month's time which was amazing. I have been in weddings where the photographer has actually ruined the cocktail hour and made people feel uncomfortable, but not Cynthia! In fact, friends and family are still talking about how impressed they were by her!!!!

Sent on 08/16/2016

We selected Cynthia because the quality of her pictures was overwhelming. She covered our September 2014 wedding in Newport. She was a pleasure to work with leading up to the wedding and even more so the day of.

Sent on 09/30/2014

Marielena · Married on 07/13/2014

Cynthia was absolutely wonderful to work with on our wedding day! She was the perfect person for us, as she blended in with everyone and we didn't even know she was there! Cynthia was not at all intrusive with her camera and that is exactly what we wanted for our day! I chose her after viewing her website and photos and just fell in love with the presentation of her photos. We met and knew right away that she was the one for us! Cynthia is a fantastic photographer with a wonderful personality that makes everyone feel at ease at all times!

Sent on 07/27/2014

Award

Cynthia Abbott Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,999.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,486.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Negatives, Prints, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints, Proofs

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Cynthia Abbott Photography 1
    Complimentary engagement session
    I am currently offering a complimentary engagement session if you book me for your wedding. This is a great way for us to get know each other and for you to decide if I am the right photographer for you. Best of all you can decide on booking me for your wedding after you have a chance to work with me and review your engagement photos!

• Sudbury, 01776 See on map