Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Cutmaster Music

Extraordinary Wedding Experiences

Cutmaster Music is a group of DJ's whose goal is to break the mold of the typical mobile disc jockey. We bring our trademark ability to mix your music "club-style" and read your crowd, creating events that flow seamlessly and keep the party rockin'.

In addition to creating unique music mixes, we have focused our efforts into a product that delivers the best mobile sound and lighting in New Mexico. We put full effort into bringing you the latest and greatest that mobile technology has to offer, from touch screen light shows to superior digital sound. We refuse to compromise in these areas because in the end, we want all of your guests to leave your event with the Cutmaster experience. We tailor every event to the needs of our clients. Creating unique events that fulfill your vision is our top priority!

Categories: Wedding DJ

Liability Insurance (5)
Photobooth (4)
Projector (3)
Disco Ball (2)

Chris was our DJ at our wedding last week (07/07/2018) and he was great! I was worried we wouldn't have many people dancing because the demographics of our guests but Chris was able to get them on the dance floor and everyone had an awesome time!! He was responsive and thorough with the details before our wedding. Chris helped make sure our timeline went smoothly and helped direct and guide the flow of the night. Everything was as we hoped for and more. I highly recommend Chris and Cutmaster Music!!!

Profile Picture Jennie, 7/7/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

My husband and I had Chris Romero from Cutmaster Music as the DJ for our wedding in June. I can't say enough good things about Chris and his work. He is far and beyond the best DJ around. Our guests had so much fun dancing the night away. The dance floor was full the entire night and our guests keep telling us how great our DJ was. Chris has an amazing talent for 'feeling out the crowd' and knowing what to play to keep everyone on the dance floor. My husband and I had nothing to worry about during the reception; Chris kept us on track the entire night and made sure all the events flowed well with no awkward transitions.

Leading up to the wedding Chris had great suggestions about our Grand Entrance, First Dance, order of events, etc. It was so nice working with someone who is truly an expert and knows exactly what he is doing. Cutmaster Music is the absolute best DJ service in Albuquerque. Do yourself a favor and choose Cutmaster Music for your next event, you won't regret it!

Profile Picture Monica, 6/15/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We had Carl play classical guitar during our ceremony and DJ our reception! He's not only an amazing musician, but really took the little he knew of our music taste to put together an amazing set for us! Even my new husband danced all night, and believe me that's impressive!

Profile Picture Kendall, 6/9/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

Cutmaster Music Pricing

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1496172840 6a58360d91be3313 an1a7867 edit

Wedding Wire Special

$50.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
Present this coupon upon booking and take $50 off any add-on booked in addition to your package experience!
#WW58e3a4ce5103b74a

3 ENDORSEMENTS
If you are looking for a fun and energetic music for your wedding, you really do need to check Cutmaster Music out. I think that you will be pleased.

They have served weddings at the Hacienda and received great reviews from their clients.

Cutmaster Music provides outstanding DJ and lighting services to any event...weddings, corporate and even school functions. Professionalism at it's best! We love Chris and his team!

2430 Midtown Place NE, Suite C, Albuquerque, NM 87107   See On Map