Cutmaster Music

Albuquerque, NM View map
$2,499 Most Popular Price

$2,499 Most Popular Price

Cutmaster Music is the best wedding event experience in Albuquerque.

The reviews speak volumes for our service. We provide much more than DJs, audio, and lighting. We take your ideas and vision, combine that with our experience and talent, to bring one-of-a-kind wedding receptions to the Albuquerque area. Our packages are customized to meet your needs and can include anything from coordinated accent uplighting, to snow falling on the dance floor during your first dance, to CO2 club cannons launching as you enter the ballroom. If you are a couple thinking outside the box for your big day, the Cutmaster Music should be your next coffee stop!

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,750

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,499

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Microphones

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
MC

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball
Flat Screen
Photobooth
Projector
Uplighting
illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Colleen
    Colleen C. Married on 02/19/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best DJ service hands-down!

Cutmaster is the best epic factor you can add to your wedding! Chris and Tony were awesome! They made the venue look better with uplighting, had an awesome team videographer (Evalina is amazing!), and provided a magic mirror photo booth for guests as well! It was so nice to have a one stop shop for all our fun reception needs. Chris and Tony were super thorough in understanding our music taste and preferences, and are extremely professional and personable. Guests of all ages have been commenting non-stop since the wedding about how great our DJ was. Knowing they had the dance floor covered let me and my fianc茅e rest easy before the wedding- as we both had high hopes for the reception dance party. Cutmaster DELIVERED and multiple people told my partner and I that it was the best wedding and dance floor they had ever been to. Lots of people also said they felt like they were at a dope club. It鈥檚 definitely worth it to splurge on the snow machine and light up foam things (for pictures and because it鈥檚 just very fun). Cutmaster is hands-down worth the money!

Cutmaster Music's reply:

This is so awesome and these pics are epic!!! Thank you so much for having us and thanks for having one of the best wedding dance floors we've been part of. It was a blast!
    Bree F. Married on 09/18/2021

A night to remember

Chris was amazing!! From sitting down and going over the smallest details to make sure the playlists were on point, to thinking out of the box to get his turn table at my venue with limited access. He was the life of our wedding. Getting my guests on the dance floor isn鈥檛 easy so the fact that everyone said our wedding was one of the most fun weddings they had ever attended really shows why a great dj like Chris is a NECESSITY. THANK YOU!!
    Jeremiah F. Married on 06/09/2021

Great Experience

I cannot stress enough how lucky my wife and I were to get to work with Antonio (Tony) at Cutmaster. This year was difficult with the pandemic restrictions, but he was there every step of the way for us. Tony wasn't just a DJ who hit play during moments of our wedding. He was essentially our wedding planner. He helped guide each moment of the wedding and moved things along so smoothly. He was not only professional, but he made it feel like we've known him for years. If you ever need to hire a DJ, I don't think I could recommend someone more than him.

Cutmaster Music's reply:

Thanks for this review on Wedding Wire as well Jeremiah! It was all our pleasure to work with you both and thanks again for trusting us during this time of craziness. It was an amazing day! Best wishes to you guys :)
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

Real Weddings

• Jennie & Andrew
    24 photos 路 07/07/2018

I Do Weddings New Mexico I Do Weddings New Mexico Wedding Officiants

If you are looking for a fun and energetic music for your wedding, you really do need to check Cutmaster Music out. I think that you will be pleased.

Hacienda Dona Andrea de Santa Fe Hacienda Dona Andrea de Santa Fe Mansion Weddings

They have served weddings at the Hacienda and received great reviews from their clients.

Corazon Events Corazon Events Wedding Planners

Cutmaster Music provides outstanding DJ and lighting services to any event...weddings, corporate and even school functions. Professionalism at it's best! We love Chris and his team!

2430 Midtown Place NE Suite C, Suite C Albuquerque, NM, 87112

9:00am - 5:00pm M-F
Location of (Cutmaster Music)

Other vendors in Albuquerque for your wedding