4801 Lang Ave NE, Suite 110, Albuquerque, NM 87109 Map · Phone number
Package Price $500
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1

About Corazon Events

Corazon Events is a full-service wedding planning company that provides impeccable organizational services as well as design and decor. Owner, Camilla Dominguez and her team take special care with every wedding, ensuring that all of your needs are met and that your planning is stress free. Design and decor are customized per event and no two weddings are alike. Corazon Events has been in business since 2003 and the company services the entire state of New Mexico. No budget is too large or too small and day of only services are also available. Initial quotes and consultations are free of charge. A message from Camilla, "I truly put my heart and soul into each and every project and love what I do. I am honored to be part of anyone's event. It's a day you and your guests will remember forever and so will I!"

Follow Corazon Events on

1 User photo

Corazon Events 1
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 10/13/2018

Literally everything was perfect (to my knowledge)

You know how everyone tells you “something will go wrong on your wedding day, and that’s ok.” Well NOTHING went wrong on my wedding day. And if it did I did not know about it which helped my husband and I have the best day. I feel like our wedding day would have been at least 50% less enjoyable if we did not get Camilla involved. At some weddings, I have been to, I can pick out the wedding coordinator easily because she is stressed out and trying to manage the guests’ every move. However, Camilla was so low key, very calm and really let our guests enjoy their evening. She was so easy to work with on our phone call meetings, highly organized, and very patient with our ideas to individualize our wedding. We had a lot of our own decorations that Camilla set up perfectly and got any of the must have items back to our room while we were able to go out and enjoy the after party. She was fantastic in coordinating communication with all of our vendors and everything seemed very cohesive. In regards to getting ready for our wedding, going with Camilla at Corazon was one of the best choices we made. Thank you soooooo sooo much for giving us our best day!

Sent on 12/11/2018

Ginny · Married on 06/30/2017

Camilla is an amazing planner and such a joy to work with. She and her staff are professional, caring, and dedicated. She made the entire planning process a joy.

Sent on 12/06/2017

Ellen · Married on 05/20/2017

Camilla is all of the above - highly professional, flexible, and responsive. She also made me feel extraordinarily at ease and supported on my wedding day, and leading up to it. Camilla was committed to giving me the day that I wanted, and she did! She's also kind, thoughtful, and a lot of fun. Mike and I couldn't have asked for a better wedding planner.

Sent on 11/03/2017

Corazon Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,200.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 1,800.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 50.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Elopement, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

Real Weddings

• Abundant Blessing Wedding Officiant
    Abundant Blessing Wedding Officiant Wedding Officiants

Corazon Events is a wonderful events and wedding planning agency. I have had the pleasure of working with Camilla on several weddings and she is professional, detail oriented, and very friendly...not at all a snobby or bad attitude planner. Camilla will provide you with excellent work and be present to you at all stages of your event.

• A Cake Odyssey
    A Cake Odyssey Wedding Cakes

Corazon Events is the most Professional and organized event planners that you can find.

• Genica Lee
    Genica Lee Wedding Hair & Makeup

Camilla is super sweet and very easy to work with. She is professional and goes the extra mile to make sure her clients are happy on their special day. I would highly recommend hiring her for all your event planning needs! You won't be disappointed.

• 4801 Lang Ave NE, Suite 110 Albuquerque, 87109 See on map