Corazon Events

Albuquerque, NM View map
$500 Package Price

$500 Package Price

Corazon Events is a full-service wedding planning company that provides impeccable organizational services as well as design and decor. Owner, Camilla Dominguez and her team take special care with every wedding, ensuring that all of your needs are met and that your planning is stress free. Design and decor are customized per event and no two weddings are alike. Corazon Events has been in business since 2003 and the company services the entire state of New Mexico. No budget is too large or too small and day of only services are also available. Initial quotes and consultations are free of charge. A message from Camilla, "I truly put my heart and soul into each and every project and love what I do. I am honored to be part of anyone's event. It's a day you and your guests will remember forever and so will I!"

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1200.00

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$1800.00

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$50.00

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

1 User photo

• Susan
    Susan L. Married on 02/05/2021

Exceptional Wedding Planning!

As a professional event planner, I recommend Camilla with the highest praise possible. She exceeded all expectations and produced an exceptionally well-orchestrated wedding – incorporating the wishes of the couple for a lovely event. Camilla is a true professional that provides priceless guidance during what might be a stressful time for the couple, the families and the guests. Extremely well-done Camilla!!

Corazon Events's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this thoughtful review, Susie! Your kind words mean so much. It was a pleasure to work with you and your family, and we wish you all the best.
  • Julia
    Julia G. Married on 01/08/2020

We Couldn't Have Done It Without Them!

We started working with Camilla of Corazon Events a year before our wedding, and well before we had any idea we would be getting married during a pandemic. Camilla gracefully and graciously helped us turn our large wedding into a small, intimate event at home. We could never have done it without her, and she and her team made our event go off without a hitch. We are so grateful to have worked with you and gotten to know you, Camilla!
  • Rachel
    Rachel Married on 10/13/2018

Literally everything was perfect (to my knowledge)

You know how everyone tells you “something will go wrong on your wedding day, and that’s ok.” Well NOTHING went wrong on my wedding day. And if it did I did not know about it which helped my husband and I have the best day. I feel like our wedding day would have been at least 50% less enjoyable if we did not get Camilla involved. At some weddings, I have been to, I can pick out the wedding coordinator easily because she is stressed out and trying to manage the guests’ every move. However, Camilla was so low key, very calm and really let our guests enjoy their evening. She was so easy to work with on our phone call meetings, highly organized, and very patient with our ideas to individualize our wedding. We had a lot of our own decorations that Camilla set up perfectly and got any of the must have items back to our room while we were able to go out and enjoy the after party. She was fantastic in coordinating communication with all of our vendors and everything seemed very cohesive. In regards to getting ready for our wedding, going with Camilla at Corazon was one of the best choices we made. Thank you soooooo sooo much for giving us our best day!

Real Weddings

• Jeremy & Michelle
    27 photos · 09/27/2015

Abundant Blessing Wedding Officiant Abundant Blessing Wedding Officiant Wedding Officiants

Corazon Events is a wonderful events and wedding planning agency. I have had the pleasure of working with Camilla on several weddings and she is professional, detail oriented, and very friendly...not at all a snobby or bad attitude planner. Camilla will provide you with excellent work and be present to you at all stages of your event.

A Cake Odyssey A Cake Odyssey Wedding Cakes

Corazon Events is the most Professional and organized event planners that you can find.

Genica Lee Genica Lee Wedding Hair & Makeup

Camilla is super sweet and very easy to work with. She is professional and goes the extra mile to make sure her clients are happy on their special day. I would highly recommend hiring her for all your event planning needs! You won't be disappointed.

4801 Lang Ave NE, Suite 110 Albuquerque, 87109
Location of (Corazon Events)

Other vendors in Albuquerque for your wedding