La Luz Weddings & Events

Albuquerque, NM View map Visit website
$2,700 Package Price

$2,700 Package Price

La Luz Weddings & Events is based in Albuquerque and services the entire state of New Mexico with wedding and event planning, logistics, and coordination. Courtney Garnham and Shelby Wolfe, the co-owners of the company, are genuinely dedicated to their clients. They focus on the finer details of each occasion, guiding you through the planning process with a calm yet friendly demeanor.

La Luz Weddings & Events will prioritize the creation of a lasting connection with clients, developing an understanding of their dream vision. Courtney and Shelby service all sorts of events including, but not limited to, wedding ceremonies, receptions, rehearsal dinners, holiday parties, birthday parties, and quinceñeras. There is an array of planning services available including full planning, month-of planning, day-of coordination, and hourly advisement. There is a little something for everyone, no matter the budget.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,800

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,700

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$100

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Angel M. Married on 07/02/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Look No Further! Dreams Can Come True with La Luz Wedding and Events!

If you want a coordinator to capture your vision and execute your wedding flawlessly hire Courtney! She really listened and helped me create the most beautiful wedding. She was there to answer any questions and definitely kept me motivated through the planning process. She’s super sweet and easy to talk to. I got so many compliments from family and vendors about how wonderful she is and she was truly dedicated to making my day so perfect ❤️She can make your wedding day perfect!!!! I spoke with many coordinators in New Mexico and Colorado and without hesitation chose Courtney! Courtney got my complicated vision so easily (that would have been difficult for most) and she pulled it off effortlessly which made being a bride 150% stress-free on my wedding day! If you need the most wonderful coordinator to make your wedding day perfect look no further and just hire Courtney! You will be amazed at how perfect she is, you will feel supported every step of the way, and your wedding will be dream come true!

La Luz Weddings & Events's reply:

Angel and Patrick!! Your wedding day was the BEST. I loved all the sweet surprises for your friends and family. Your guest favors were so thoughtful with tea, honey, and handmade gifts. Every moment was so fun for everyone, myself included. Thank you so much for letting me be apart of your big day. Always stay in touch!
    Sara C. Married on 06/25/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

We can't wait to work with La Luz Events again!

Working as a Private Events Manager, I can't say enough about Shelby and her team! Leading up the wedding, Shelby was extremely, organized, positive, and responsive ensuring that all vendor needs, and client expectations were to be met from both a venue standpoint and day of execution. Shelby and her assistant once onsite completely eliminated any sense of worry, stress or frenzy that so often comes with your big day. They were professional, all smiles and better yet, fun! The perfect combination of what you would want on your wedding day. Our venue is so happy to have found Shelby/La Luz Weddings and look forward to collaborating with her in the future at Taos Ski Valley!

La Luz Weddings & Events's reply:

Shucks, Sara! We SO appreciate the glowing review and can 100% say "ditto" about you, Michael, and your entire team at TSV! We cannot wait to be back in such an idyllic wedding location with y'all.
  • Ashley
    Ashley M. Married on 06/25/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Shelby was an amazing coordinator!!

We hired Shelby as a month of planner for my wedding in Ribera, NM at Blame Her Ranch. From the very start Shelby was responsive, attentive and provided us with all the documentation needed to help keep track our vendors and budget. A month before our wedding, she took over communication with all of our vendors. It was such a big help since we were road tripping to our wedding destination and wouldn't be able to wrap things up ourselves. Shelby and her assistant were there for the rehearsal dinner and stayed overnight with us on the ranch which was great just in case anything came up! On the wedding day Shelby was an absolute pro!!! She quickly reorganized the ceremony and some reception details when we got completely rained out from monsoon like rain. She knew all the right questions to ask and was quick on her feet to run decisions by me and the Groom. Without Shelby's help and coordination I don't think our wedding would have ran as smooth as it did. She is amazing and we are so happy we hired her!! I would 100% recommend La Luz Wedding Events to other Brides or anyone looking for event coordination.

La Luz Weddings & Events's reply:

Ashley & Ryan - rain on your wedding day really is a sign of good luck for your future as Martin talked about in his toast! We were so honored to have been a part of your big day and so pleased that you and your guests all had a ball at your modified ceremony and reception! It's certainly not a wedding we will ever forget. Cheers and so much love to you two!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

2501 Zena Lona St NE Albuquerque, NM, 87112
(505) 226-2224

Tuesday through Friday 10am - 7pm Saturday 9am - 12pm
Location of (La Luz Weddings & Events)

Other vendors in Albuquerque for your wedding