PO Box 10344, Albuquerque, NM 87184 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Deejay's DJ Service

Thank you for taking the time to view our company's information. The information found in this site is designed to help you understand the characteristics of a company to whom you can trust your event. Not all entertainment companies are created equally. Obviously, we hope that you choose us for your event.

Deejay's DJ Service is a full service Professional Disc Jockey service. Whether it's entertainment for your bar, a casual backyard BBQ or family reunion, to a luxurious ballroom wedding, we cater to your specific needs and wants.

We take pride in coordinating your event to run smoothly. Our professional DJ's have what it takes to supply you and your guests with a hassle free event. No event is ever too small or too large. We have an extensive music library with knowledge of all music genres. We take the time to get to know our customers and that's who we aim to please.

Follow Deejay's DJ Service on

520a65bf72fb1fed 1262552952503 CIMG2271
All of my equipment is top notch and of the best quality.
Quality and attention to detail is what we do best.
Quality and attention to detail is what we do best.
The Bride and Grooms First Dance
Wedding party
520a65bf72fb1fed 1262552952503 CIMG2271

12 Reviews for Deejay's DJ Service

Summer · Married on 09/24/2011

I don't even know where to start with this review. My 5 out of 5 for everything should be a big enough indicator, but if not -- I'll gladly go into detail for you.

DeeJay DJ is one of my favorite people ever, period. I didn't know him before my wedding, but we had a mutual friend who recommended his services, and man -- I'm glad she did. Right away, I knew he was the DJ for us. DeeJay has one of the most amazing talents anyone could ever imagine having -- keeping a room full of 115 people with different personalities, ages, and general similarities all happy. Can you do that? I didn't think so. We received compliments on many things at our wedding, but our music for the ceremony and reception, were complimented on far more than anything else.

DeeJay pays attention to detail like no other. He can maintain professionalism while getting on the same level as you, to make sure he completely understands everything you want. DeeJay and I have a very similar personality, so things just clicked right away with us. He knew what I was going to say or what I wanted, normally before I did. He made himself completely accesible to us, for whatever the case may be. He rolled with the punches on the day of our wedding, and made sure a couple of things stayed straight. Not to mention he's texting me the day before our wedding saying "Ummm, you don't have any ceremony music?" As I commence to freak out, he's already sending me e-mails of ceremony music he had used for previous services. Had it not been for him, I would have been walking down the aisle in silence? Aghhh!

I highly recommend DeeJay to ANYONE and EVERYONE. Our wedding was truly memorable and an exceptional party because he was there. He just has the ability to read a room full of hundreds of different people, yet still manage to please everyone. His talents are indescribable and you'll never know what I'm talking about until you hire him for yourself. You're welcome in advance, you won't regret it.

Sent on 10/11/2011

Christina · Married on 08/13/2011

We had am amazing evening and were very pleased with his services!

Sent on 08/18/2011

Tim · Married on 06/11/2011

DeeJay did a great job MCing and going with the flow.
    I'd give him a 6 for flexibility if I could.
    There was no wedding planner and we only had a loose plan of how the event was going to go down (it WAS a small wedding), but he handled it well.

He was likable and didn't try to take over the event.

He was very helpful and supportive both during the planning and after the event (he was even helping other people carry stuff to their car).

He's laid back and easy to work with.
    I would certainly recommend him.

Sent on 07/11/2011

Deejay's DJ Service FAQ

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Deejay's DJ Service 1
    Mention that you found me here and get an extra hour free!!!
    Mention that you found me here and get an extra hour added onto your event for free!!

• Audio Fixx Sound and Events
    Audio Fixx Sound and Events Wedding DJs

Audio Fixx is proud to have partners and colleagues in the industry like Dylan from Deejay's DJ Service. DJ's is a true professional DJ service and close partner of ours here at Audio Fixx. Dylan builds a great rapport with each his clients and understands their needs and their personality and brings that knowledge to his events. Thanks Dylan and Deejays DJ Service for being such great colleagues and teammates in this wonderful events industry of ours!

• Cloud 9 Studios
    Cloud 9 Studios Wedding Photographers

Deejay is amazing to work with and he definitely knows how to keep a reception on their toes and dancing all night. You'll be more than impressed when you hire him as your DJ!

• Christy Whitehead Photography
    Christy Whitehead Photography Wedding Photographers

Nice guy, very friendly, def. a great one to work with!

• PO Box 10344 Albuquerque, 87184 See on map