9944 Buckeye St. NW, Albuquerque, NM 87114 Map · Phone number

About Red Sapphire DJ Entertainment

Red Sapphire DJ Entertainment is an Albuquerque DJs, Albuquerque Disc Jockey service, and audio visual company. We offer wedding ceremony, and event reception music along with uplighting, video projection, miking, monograms, and wedding ceremony videography. We also provide sound, lighting, and video projection reinforcement for bands and companies.

Follow Red Sapphire DJ Entertainment on

• Too Hot To Stop DJ & Photo Booth Entertainment
  • Complete Music Albuquerque DJ
  • DJ Sider
52a535b9a447d27f 1526627766 1342c2aee6088dc1 1526627763084 4 24
b3216883b761bf81 Classic Package Red Sapphire DJ
classic package red sapphire dj
Red Sapphire DJ Entertainment
table lighting red sapphire dj
Red Sapphire DJ Entertainment
graduation package red sapphire dj
albuquerque djs
classic package red sapphire dj

16 Reviews for Red Sapphire DJ Entertainment

• Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 05/26/2019

Amazing DJ and photo booth!

Evan with Red Sapphire was an amazing DJ for our wedding! We looked up halfway through eating dinner (shortly after the dance floor had opened) and it was POPPING! Nearly all of our guests were dancing out on the dance floor, and I think just that speaks for itself to the quality of Evan's work as a DJ. However, Evan went above and beyond to make our day go so smoothly and seamlessly. He attended our rehearsal (at no extra charge) and brought a small speaker to play our music so we could walk through with music. He met with me and my husband before our wedding to go over details and incorporated everything we wanted song-wise into our wedding. He edited some songs we wanted edited and was so professional. Picking a DJ was probably the hardest vendor to pick because you can't necessarily see their work, but we got so lucky picking Evan! His DJ and Photo Booth package was SUCH a great price-seriously a steal compared to other vendors we got quotes from and the quality of his work was outstanding. I would highly recommend booking with Evan for DJ and photo booth services at your next event!

Sent on 06/17/2019
  • Nathan

Nathan · Married on 05/26/2019

Highly recommended!

Evan was absolutely fantastic! He was very helpful throughout the process of planning since we first booked him. He helped us figure out our reception timeline and went above and beyond to make sure everything ran smoothly. He was a pleasure to work with, and also was a great DJ at our reception! A few guests later said how great he was at being a DJ and making announcements during the reception. We had a ton of guests on the dance floor, and Evan kept it fun with a great mix of fast and slow songs. You won't regret booking with Evan!

Sent on 06/19/2019
  • Jenna

Jenna · Married on 10/13/2018

Danced until my shoes came off!

EVAN! He is absolutely phenomenal , when I booked him he wasn't pushy he didn't even rush me for a down payment. Or anything he was very laid back and let me provide what he needed at my own pace. When I lost my job he even discounted a few items to accommodate, he didn't have to do that but he is such a kind soul that he did it anyway. I got him as my DJ for my ceremony, my reception until Midnight, photo booth with an attendant all night and videography of our ceremony for $1200. He was awesome, for our wedding day he took charge and kept our vendors all on track , he was quick, efficient and friendly. When it came to party he played nothing but music that kept you on the dance floor. I was on the dance floor from 7 p.m. to midnight and only stopped for one song. He was our MC and DJ and kept the party alive the entire night, he was the best investment of our wedding and his videography was crisp and clear and you could hear everything that was said between my husband and I. I loved Evan and will book him for every event from here on. You will NOT be disappointed!

Sent on 06/06/2019

Award

Red Sapphire DJ Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 600
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Karaoke
    Photobooth
    Travel Expenses
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1120
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 300
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Club
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Bilingual MC
    Do-Not-Play List
    Karaoke
    One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Photobooth
    Uplighting

• 9944 Buckeye St. NW Albuquerque, NM, 87114 See on map
    505-977-5175 (Phone number)
    Location of (Red Sapphire DJ Entertainment)