Albuquerque, Albuquerque, NM 87120 Map · Phone number

About MQ Party

I pride myself in being different than any other DJ company in Albuquerque. I am passionate about providing my couples with the best entertainment experience possible. My unique DJ career has taken me on an amazing journey. I hosted the night show on Kiss 97.3 for over 10 years, hosted and DJ'ed over 500 private events and I have DJ'ed at the best night clubs in New Mexico. Now, I have the pleasure of providing my couples with the wedding experience of a lifetime! I will not only create a playlist unique to your musical tastes and requests, but I will MC your event. I will keep your guests informed and entertained and specialize in a seamless flow for your reception. We will work together to create a personalized timeline and custom playlist to ensure a FUN and SUCCESSFUL wedding! I will personally meet with you, MC and DJ your event. I do not hire out other DJ's for your special day. I focus on one event per day, your wedding will have my full attention. I deliver a unique brand of entertainment. In order to maintain this extraordinary level of service, availability is very limited. I would love to work with you!

MQ Party offers various entertainment services from which its couples may benefit. Options include, but are not limited to, the following:

• Reception Timeline Consultation
  • Video Projection
  • Uplighting
  • Custom Monograms

Areas Covered
I proudly offer DJ entertainment to couples located in Albuquerque, Rio Rancho and Santa Fe, New Mexico. I am also willing to travel throughout New Mexico.

• Good Times DJ Service
Marissa & Issac's Wedding
Marissa & Issac's Wedding
Sara & Mike's Wedding
Sara & Mike's Wedding
Gold Package (Most Popular)
Gold Package (Most Popular)
Silver Package
Silver Package
img 4742 51 791567 1556770801

7 Reviews for MQ Party

Desiree · Married on 09/01/2018

MQ Party is a true professional! He made our celebration much more special and fun than we ever anticipated!

Sent on 09/17/2018

Monica · event on: 07/23/2016

MQ was no doubt a amazing dj! Such a wonderful pleasure to work with, very professional and a all around friendly guy. I hired him to dj at my daughters sweet 16 and he honestly made the night not only go off without a hitch but rocked the night away with music that kept the fun going all night! From ceremony emotional times, through dinner and ending with dance music it was perfect and can't forgot the amazing job on the mix for their surprise dance!! Thanks for making my babies night memorable MQ!

Sent on 07/28/2016

Martha · event on: 05/14/2016

We have hired MQ to provide music on three (3) different occasions; the last occasion was for my son's college grad party. Matt is great to work with and truly does his best to make your event as memorable as possible. I highly recommend his services to anyone looking for a DJ, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 05/17/2016

MQ Party FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 800.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1,000.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    MC
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 150.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Club
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    One Event Per Day
    Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Flat Screen