Cutmaster Music Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Jeremiah F. Married on 06/09/2021

Great Experience

I cannot stress enough how lucky my wife and I were to get to work with Antonio (Tony) at Cutmaster. This year was difficult with the pandemic restrictions, but he was there every step of the way for us. Tony wasn't just a DJ who hit play during moments of our wedding. He was essentially our wedding planner. He helped guide each moment of the wedding and moved things along so smoothly. He was not only professional, but he made it feel like we've known him for years. If you ever need to hire a DJ, I don't think I could recommend someone more than him.

Cutmaster Music's reply:

Thanks for this review on Wedding Wire as well Jeremiah! It was all our pleasure to work with you both and thanks again for trusting us during this time of craziness. It was an amazing day! Best wishes to you guys :)
  • Rebecca
    Rebecca K. Married on 06/05/2021

Amazing Experience

Cutmaster was so much fun to work with. Everything from start to finish was great. Chris and his team couldn't have done a better job in making sure everyone at our wedding had a great time! His ability to read the room and keep everybody energized was phenomenal. We don't have anything negative to say about our experience with Cutmaster. If you want a stress free experience with your DJ then Chris and his team are your guys! P.S. Get the Magic Mirror photo booth...you won't regret it!
    Jennifer J. Married on 11/02/2020

Cutmaster is the complete party package for fun!

Cutmaster music is the best! They bring the whole package; music, lights, fun and Chris just gets it! From day one he understood what we wanted and made it happen! Chris was the icing on the cake that make the party fun for all! Thank you!

Cutmaster Music's reply:

Amazing! Thank you so much for this review and it was a blast to be a part of your awesome winter wedding! Such a fun night!
  • Julia
    Kyle V. Married on 05/02/2020

So easy to work with!

My fiance and I are in the midst of rescheduling our wedding due to COVID-19. Thanks to Chris, we have had no worries about rescheduling due to his flexibility and professionalism. Chris does tons of events at our venue and it was such an easy choice to make! Everyone recommends him, and we can't wait to party with Cutmaster on our big day!

Cutmaster Music's reply:

Wow! This is amazing and a first. I don't think we've ever received a review BEFORE an event. And in this case, it's super special. We're all dealing with this rough time and I'm glad we're still going to have the opportunity to give you all the best Wedding Day EVER! We can't wait. Stay safe my friends!
  • Kelsey
    Kelsey B. Married on 11/02/2019

Look no further!

The Cutmaster Music team is amazing! The number one compliment we received from our wedding guests was how fabulous our DJs were. Chris was so great to work with- he helped guide us in our decision making for a lot of our wedding components, he kept our day running smoothly, and the guy knows how to read a crowd!! I would HIGHLY suggest the Cutmaster team! If dancing and having fun is high on your priority list when in comes to your event you will definitely want to have Cutmaster there!

Kelsey and MJ

Cutmaster Music's reply:

This is awesome! I love the pics. Everything about this event is what we're all about. Amazing couple, amazing venue, and super fun guests. This is a highlight wedding for me. Thanks for letting Cutmaster Music be part of your awesome wedding team. Happy holidays to you both :)
  • Mandy
    Mandy E. Married on 10/12/2019

I would give 10 stars if I could!

Chris & Billy with Cutmaster Music were absolutely phenomenal! There wasn't a single time our dance floor was empty. From the moment we booked until the very end our experience was filled with above & beyond service. They were very professional & their experience showed. Their setup with lights & music is seriously the best I've ever seen. I will definitely be recommending them to absolutely everyone I know. Do yourself a favor & hire Cutmaster for your wedding or event! ESPECIALLY if you want a packed dance floor. Thank you guys for contributing to our perfect day!
    Amy G. Married on 09/21/2019

Great Wedding DJs

We had a two-day wedding, with Chris DJing the first event and Carl DJing the second one. Both days we got so many compliments from guests about the music. People were dancing until the very end and Carl actually played an encore song on Saturday. Everyone was so professional and responsive to any questions. Cutmaster is amazing.
    Danyett B. Married on 08/17/2019

Cutmaster Music is the best!

Chris Romero, from Cutmaster Music, was an absolute pleasure to work with from start to finish! As a wedding planner, it is my responsibility to build a team of vendors who my clients can trust and who will bring their vision to life. Chris is definitely one of those vendors! When planning a destination wedding, you don't always have the luxury of meeting with vendors face-to-face nor is it likely that you have previous experience together (this can be a bit unnerving). From our very first phone call, Chris put my mind at ease. He exhibited timeliness, professionalism, knowledge and a calm demeanor throughout the entire process! He was flexible, he was kind and he knew how to keep the guests on the dance floor! He handled the ceremony sound/music, cocktail music and reception music for my client's wedding at Los Poblanos. This required three separate setups and he handled it with ease. His familiarity with the venue was priceless! I would recommend him again in a heartbeat!!
    Danyett, Two Be Wed (Houston, Texas)
  • Summer
    Summer Married on 08/03/2019

Wedding with Cutmaster

I couldn’t of asked for any better on my wedding day! Chris had everything under control and read the mood of the night perfectly!

Cutmaster Music's reply:

Thanks for the review Summer! We had an awesome time with you all and hope marriage is treating you both well :)
    Lily Married on 05/25/2019

Best DJ In Albuquerue

If you're looking for a DJ in Albuquerque/Santa Fe for your wedding or event, I highly recommend Cutmaster Music. The team at Cutmaster are true professionals and we really enjoyed working with them! Carl from Cutmaster was helpful, organized, and really honest in letting you know what package you will need for your event. He made the process so easy. Carl and his team did such an amazing job from our wedding ceremony to the very end of the night. Carl also does a great job listening to you and makes an effort to understand the type of music you like. He has the ability to read the vibe of the room and choose songs that fit the crowd. Cutmaster offers live music, and we are also so thankful to have Carl and his accompaniment play guitar at our event! Overall, Cutmaster rocks!
    Cynthia P. Married on 05/04/2019

Outstanding!

I don't even know where to begin with how grateful we are for how much you supported us in our special day. You guys were absolutely amazing! You all were not only organized but very fun! We had a beautiful celebration and we had a grand time! When we were in the process of wedding planning I was very stressed out, that I did not know that I would be able to genuinely enjoy our day and I did!

We had a lot of guests say how beautiful and organized everything was and that was all thanks to everyone who helped put this ceremony together!

I will definitely be recommending you all, and if I ever have a big event you all will be the first to know!
    Sevilla M. Married on 04/20/2019

The best choice you could make

Cutmaster was so incredible to work with. We were planning our wedding from over a thousand miles away and we were so nervous about whether or not we'd be able to get wear we wanted through such long distance communication. The awesome musicians at Cutmaster completely put our minds at ease. They respond quickly and thoroughly, have great rates, and want your wedding to be perfect just as much as you do. They helped make our day so absolutely perfect!
    Kelli R. Married on 02/09/2019

Perfect Wedding

Cutmaster Music did a phenomal job getting our guests on the dancefloor! There wasn't a time when the dance floor wasn't full. Their song choice was excellent! They also did some awesome special effects! They created an illusion of snow fall during our first dance that made for some truly magical photos! The lighting was amazing as well. From start to end the job they did was perfect. Even during planning, Chris really took the time to make sure everything was to our liking-from the music to the monograms. I would recommend them to everyone!
    Nikki B. Married on 09/29/2018

Cutmaster Music - Beyond expectations

Our wedding and reception were so much fun and several guests commented, “that’s the best Dj we’ve heard at a wedding!” It wouldn’t have been the same without these guys knowing when to play what and adjusting the songs to match what we were going for. The lighting and sound were fantastic! We highly recommend Cutmaster for any party needs!
  • Teresa
    Teresa D. Married on 09/29/2018

Highly recommend!!

LOVE DJ CARL!!! We worked with him on our wedding and it was PERFECT! He's so much fun to work with and so awesome - he was extremely responsive and helpful with the upfront planning. We used him for ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner, and dancing music. I loved every minute of music and he delivered on exactly what we wanted. We had several guests comment that it was the best music they've ever heard at a wedding - the dance floor was full all night. We HIGHLY recommend CutMaster Music and especially DJ Carl - he's the best!
    Amanda Married on 09/01/2018
    We chose Chris from Cutmaster Music to be our DJ at our reception. And I must say, he was worth every penny! Chris kept us on schedule and got all our guests hyped for our entrance! He then made our first dance extremely special by asking our guests to come stand around the dance floor. Cutmaster Music has a DJ booth that allows for pictures/videos to play on the front of it. Chris suggested we tie in our theme and have scrolling pictures of our concert tickets on the screen. He even made a personalized ticket for us with our picture to be included in the loop. Throughout the entire night he kept the dance floor FULL! We only had 80 guests at our wedding but the dance floor always had people on it! The whole idea behind our wedding was to just have a party and dance, and that we did! Chris was always very quick to respond to emails and helped get songs to be exactly how we wanted them. Knowing we had Chris as our DJ truly made our minds at ease that day. We cannot thank him enough!!!! CHOOSE CUTMASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Michael Married on 08/11/2018
    Cutmaster was great! Their website was easy to use and super intuitive. Carl was our DJ and he was fantastic, had some great suggestions but also took our input and did a great job of getting the tone and feeling we wanted for our wedding, both with the music and the lights. People danced all night, we couldn't ask for anything more.
  • Jordan
    Jordan H. Married on 08/11/2018

Can't Go Wrong with Cutmaster!

After attending a few events with Cutmaster Music as the MC, my husband and I knew we had to have them at our wedding this past August! They were worth every penny spent! Chris and his crew helped keep the entire evening on schedule and really knew how to get the crowd hyped and on the dance floor all night long!. Our event was a backyard wedding with some specific noise restrictions and the Cutmaster Music team was very accommodating to make sure everyone was happy! Choosing Cutmaster Music as our DJ was one of the best decisions in our wedding planning process - the professionalism Chris brings to the table eased even the most stressed bride in the business!
    Jennie Married on 07/07/2018
    Chris was our DJ at our wedding last week (07/07/2018) and he was great! I was worried we wouldn't have many people dancing because the demographics of our guests but Chris was able to get them on the dance floor and everyone had an awesome time!! He was responsive and thorough with the details before our wedding. Chris helped make sure our timeline went smoothly and helped direct and guide the flow of the night. Everything was as we hoped for and more. I highly recommend Chris and Cutmaster Music!!!
    Kristen Married on 06/30/2018
    Cutmaster is the best! Carl and his team did a fantastic job and totally exceeded my expectations. Use them —you won’t regret it!
    Chip Married on 06/23/2018
    My wife and I were fortunate to have Chris Romero DJ our wedding in June 2018. Going in, with the wide range in cultures and ages of our wedding guests, we were worried about having a reception with music that brought people together and everyone would enjoy. We also didn’t want a DJ that would simply run a standard wedding playlist, and hoped for someone that could play music that represented my wife and I, while adjusting the music to our guests to keep the party going. Chris exceeded our expectations by FAR. He met with us beforehand and really got to know us, keeping a detailed log of how we wanted the reception to go, and what kind of music we wanted. During the ceremony, the equipment was top notch, Chris was fantastic as an MC for the reception, and he masterfully kept the party going and had our extremely diverse guest list having a blast and dancing. I would say that the most common compliment we got from guests afterwards has been the DJ, and we are very appreciative. If you’re thinking of spending the money for a DJ, I don’t think you can do any better than Chris, and looking back its quite possibly the best investment we made.
    Monica Married on 06/15/2018
    My husband and I had Chris Romero from Cutmaster Music as the DJ for our wedding in June. I can't say enough good things about Chris and his work. He is far and beyond the best DJ around. Our guests had so much fun dancing the night away. The dance floor was full the entire night and our guests keep telling us how great our DJ was. Chris has an amazing talent for 'feeling out the crowd' and knowing what to play to keep everyone on the dance floor. My husband and I had nothing to worry about during the reception; Chris kept us on track the entire night and made sure all the events flowed well with no awkward transitions.

Leading up to the wedding Chris had great suggestions about our Grand Entrance, First Dance, order of events, etc. It was so nice working with someone who is truly an expert and knows exactly what he is doing. Cutmaster Music is the absolute best DJ service in Albuquerque. Do yourself a favor and choose Cutmaster Music for your next event, you won't regret it!
    Kendall Married on 06/09/2018
    We had Carl play classical guitar during our ceremony and DJ our reception! He's not only an amazing musician, but really took the little he knew of our music taste to put together an amazing set for us! Even my new husband danced all night, and believe me that's impressive!
    Adrianna Married on 05/12/2018
    We worked with Chris at Cutmaster Music, and the experience was so incredible. Chris was always available to answer all of my questions. The week before the wedding we went through the music timeline for the ceremony and reception. Chris went through every single detail, things I had not even thought about. He also suggested ideas that we absolutely fell in love with. For example, our first dance, he got all of the guests to stand around the dance floor as we did our dance. The photos and experience of being surrounded by everyone we loved during that dance was so special. We had previously enjoyed Chris's work at a family's wedding, and knew we wanted to work with him. I would highly recommend Cutmaster music to anyone looking to have not just a wedding, but a fun celebration that keeps everyone on the dance floor all night!
    Jessica Married on 04/28/2018
    I don't think words could explain the wonderful experience we had with Cutmaster Music for our wedding. Their professionalism and expertise set my mind at ease during the hectic time of wedding planning. Cutmaster exceeded our expectations of what a "DJ" should be. They helped us dot the "i's" and cross the "t's" to make our event a success. They were very responsive to our inquiries and helped us to design the wedding of our dreams. If you are looking for a expert in the event entertainment industry, we highly recommend Cutmaster Music.

Cutmaster Music's reply:

This review is awesome! Thank you so much. This wedding has definitely set the bar for this wedding season and it was fun doing this for you and your family. We wish nothing but the best to you and LaBaniel and thanks for letting Cutmaster Music be a part of your awesome wedding team!