Plated, Buffet, Stations, Family Style

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Custom Catering

Delicious Food & Friendly Service
Full Service Catering   Event Staffing Food Drop Off    Budget Menu Options Customized Menus    Serving North San Diego County & Orange County Wait Staff & Bartenders

Categories: Wedding Caterer

Regions serviced: Los Angeles

9 Reviews for Custom Catering

0.5

In a marketplace this competitive I would suggest not going with her due to how she treats staff. I was recently in need of extra money because of medical bills and answered her craigslist ad for servers. We messaged from 9am until 5pm without issue. I went and bought clothes to fit her dress code and she messaged me "I'm going to have my carpool guy pick you up too what's the address?" in reference to the train station as we'd discussed that I'd be taking the coaster from Encinitas to Oceanside where she lives. About an hour after that she said she couldn't do that and that I'd have to show up at her house, I said that I'd have to take a cab and wished she'd have been more clear, but that that was fine. She messaged me her address and messaged me that she'd kick her guy $10 to drive me to the train after the gig was done. I said ok and then inexplicably she cancelled on me. She knew I'd be taking the train up the whole day so I have no idea where that came from but now, at a time where I'm hurting for money, I'm out $60 because of clothes she asked me to buy.

Toni treats people inconsiderately from my experience and also is very poor at written communication. I would not suggest working with her as there are so many other good options to choose from.

If anyone questions the authenticity of this review please message me and I'll provide you with our email/text correspondence.

Profile Picture Chris, 2/13/19, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Custom Catering provided my husband & myself and all of our guests with delicious Wedding food!
We selected our Menu from their Hawaiian & Asian foods menu and everything we ordered tasted
so delicious! We wowed our guests too! The Owner is a little women named Toni who is full of
energy and works with her staff at the events and she was so helpful to us right up until the
day of the event and at the event. Her Servers & Bartenders were all very nice too!
We interviewd about ten Caterers but felt that Custom Catering cares about the satisfaction of
the client very much plus Toni impressed us at the food tasting too! I highly recommend
this company to any brides looking for a fantastic Caterer!

Profile Picture Kristine, 6/2/12, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Custom Catering provided delicious food for my wedding last Sunday! I love grilled foods & Toni customized
a great menu for me & my guests! My guests were raving all night about the food & the service!
Toni booked us two great Bartenders and a team of very courteous and hard working Servers.
The night was magical and Custom Catering provided a big part in this. I recommend this company if you
need a great Caterer!

220x220 sq 1384711530674 09
220x220 sq 1384711696102 096
220x220 sq 1384711928464 tanner 00

4 ENDORSEMENTS
We've heard wonderful things about you and look forward to working with you. Please share in the endorsement back to us. Thanks and continued success! Linda Jenks/Owner/Executive Producer

When you need service staffing, they've got the best.

I have a team of Bartenders on my Roster but sometimes they are not always available. Whenever I am in jam, I can email Custom Staffing and count on them to send me a Bartender who shows up on time and ready to work. Their service is amazing and I highly recommend them. Their Servers are really something else and I have seen them in action at many parties Tray Passing & Bussing all night with a Smile!

Custom Staffing is one rare to find small business where the service and quality are the best you'll get for the money you'll pay. I have constantly refered brides to Toni and they are grateful that I did. I will continue to recomend custom staffing services to anyone that would like to have the best service for a great price. Elena Parsons

Events