Custer State Park Resorts

• Holiday Inn Rapid City-Rushmore Plaza
  • Spur Meadows

5 Reviews for Custer State Park Resorts

Kelsey · Married on 06/16/2017

We have just recently started planning our wedding at the Game Lodge at the Lover's Leap Deck and Pavillon in Custer State Park. So far who we have had help us have been amazing! Gina helped us book the venue and Kaila is our event planner who has been helping us plan our wedding. They have been super helpful and Kaila has been very good about responding to all of my questions or concerns. I am so excited to continue this process with them! :) I am sure they will make our wedding day absolutely AMAZING. :)

Sent on 10/15/2015

Christine · Married on 08/23/2015

3.5

Custer State Park was a beautiful setting for our late August wedding. We held the ceremony at the Lovers Leap deck and then the reception was at the pavilion at the State Game Lodge. Both ended up being perfect venues for the ceremony and wedding. The pavilion is such a big space but Custer State Park was able to make it feel beautiful and intimate for our 50 guests. The food was terrific, and we also got the smores package. The park made us a fire in the firepit area towards the end of the evening for the guests to make smores - it was the perfect ending to a perfect day. I would absolutely recommend this spot for a wedding!

Sent on 09/27/2016

Samantha · Married on 07/03/2009

3.0

Sylvan Lake is absolutely gorgeous and the lodge and auditorium are ideal wedding spots for those who love natural beauty and still want to have an elegant wedding. The planning was fairly straight forward, but I do feel like communication was difficult. I worked with one consultant (who failed to return emails/calls and was late to meetings) up until the week before the wedding at which point I was introduced to several new people on the fly - I would love to have known who was who and who was in charge of making sure my wedding went right! All that being said, the wedding turned out beautifully. The ceremony had to be moved inside due to weather, and this was taken care of seamlessly by the staff. The dinner was delicious, the venue spectacular, and the setting unforgettable. If you love nature and the Black Hills in particular, this is a great venue for a bride that doesn't mind having to be persistent when communicating with the wedding staff.

Sent on 07/23/2009

• Custer, 57730 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Custer State Park Resorts)