11500 Space Center Blvd., Houston, TX 77059 Map · Phone number

About Cullen's

From planning to completion, hosting a private event at Cullen’s will take the pressure off of you, and place the emphasis where it should be: on an exceptional event that brings together food and service that will exceed every expectation. For your wedding ceremony, reception, rehearsal dinner or pre-wedding celebration, Cullen's will put the "special" in your special event.

Cullen's features 38,000 square feet of elegant indoor and outdoor event space with extraordinary private dining rooms designed to meet the needs of every guest. Our unforgettable venue can accommodate special events with 2–1000 guests. Some of our secluded areas include our grand ballroom, elegant veranda, live music venue and posh lounge. To really make your special event shine, host your event at Macy’s Table dining on Chef Paul’s exquisite six course creation. Macy's Table elevates any occasion to the extraordinary. Stunning glass walls showcase a panoramic view of the main dining room as you float high above. The amazing chandeliers make this a perfect place for a sparkling picture.

Cullen's impeccable service coupled with palatable fare and state-of-the-art technology will leave you with memories to last a lifetime.

Please call us at 281-991-2000 or email us events@cullenshouston.com to set up a personal appointment and let our amazing event coordinators help plan your special event.

bridalsuit95
dsc001
ice sculpture shrimp ba
entranc
Cullen's
bride in front of entranc
cullens at nigh
assorted fresh frui
dsc895
dsc002
dcstanley
chef johns cake pictures 03
bridegroommacyspian
Wedding cake
bride groom in front of cullen
dsc017
bridalsuit95
52fe3a55c85345a3 1397504266709 21031083

15 Reviews for Cullen's

Ashley · Married on 10/13/2012

This place is truly amazing, and it's affordable! Hilary did an exceptional job! My wedding went perfectly and the venue was so beautiful. All of my guests said it was the most beautiful wedding they had ever attended!

Sent on 12/10/2012

Julie · Married on 06/16/2012

Cullen’s is a beautiful venue with great food and wonderful service. They have very unique and versatile spaces for traditional and modern weddings but their main ballroom was the perfect setting for our medium sized reception. It is a cool round room with an amazing domed ceiling and gorgeous crystal chandelier.

Sara Jane Brett and her team did an amazing job making our special say a complete success. Our guests have also raved about Cullen’s professional staff, delicious food and the beautiful surroundings.

I am a bride who also happens to be a corporate meeting planner with almost 10 years experience. I have very high expectations for venues and Cullen’s exceeded all of them to make the most important event of my life PERFECT!

Sent on 06/25/2012

Nytarsha · Married on 03/24/2012

Wow! Our wedding at Cullen's was amazing! I had visited over 20 wedding venue sites around Houston and hadn't found what I was looking for but when I first saw the Cullen, I knew immediately that it would be the one. Working with Sara Jane Brett was an easy process. She was very professional and always nice when answering the millions of questions I bombarded her with and gracious throughout all the last minute changes. Her response time was always short which is great for an out of town, anxious bride! She was willing to work with our budget and revise any issues that we had (Like changing the room that dinner would be held in so there were 3 rooms instead of 2 so the guests would be more comfortable.) There were a few miscommunications about the availability for an evening wedding (which is what we wanted). However, even though we had to settle for an afternoon wedding, it was still a really amazing time.

When I arrived, I was amazed at how beautifully everything had been set up. The ceremony room was beautiful and set up in a circular pattern like we wanted. The room itself was so gorgeous that it required little decorating. There was lots of attention to detail in the dinning room and the staff was amazingly attentive to my every need during the event. The food was sooo good!!! To my surprise, there was a vegetarian amongst our guests and they actually made her a last minute meal!!! That really meant a lot since they warned us that this could not be done. LIVE was great for partying just like I thought it would be. I was pleasantly surprised that there were up-lights at the reception and the photo montage on the screens all around the room was a great touch. The cake was so beautiful, I didn't want to cut it! At the end of the event, although our time was out, Sara allowed us with extra time to take pictures together.

The whole experience was more than I could have hoped for! Everyone is still talking about how spectacular everything was and that ours was the best wedding they had been to. Thanks for everything, Cullen!

Sent on 04/07/2012