Brennan's of Houston

Houston, TX View map

For over 40 years Brennan's of Houston has been the destination for brides that are searching for southern hospitality. Whether you are looking for a rehearsal dinner or reception site or looking for a beautiful courtyard wedding Brennan's of Houston can help make your dreams come true. We have several different sized rooms to accommodate any size celebration and a dedicated culinary staff to make your taste buds sing.

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Chairs
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Restaurant

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Elopements
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

Event Rentals

What event items are available?

Audio Equipment
Chairs
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Valet
Wheelchair Access

• Zamantha
    Zamantha Married on 09/14/2018
    As soon as I walked into Brennan's I knew I wanted our wedding there. The building is beautiful on the outside and the inside is gorgeous. I worked with Kelly and he was beyond amazing. He answered me promptly, helped me make decisions and is hilarious! I was so amazed by how he turned my vision into reality. My wedding turned out prettier than I had imagined it. Eddie was our captain and he also was very attentive and made sure I was taken care of and my mom, mother in law and MOH while we waited for everything to start. Also the food, it was delicious and all my guests raved about the food. I have no complaints. I highly recommend them!!

Brennan's of Houston's reply:

Hello Zamantha, we are honored to be a part of your celebration. Thank you for the review and letting all the users know about your experience with us. It is truly a pleasure. We will be sure to share this with Kelly and Eddie's managers as well to share the kudos! Have a wonderful week and thank you again for choosing Brennan's of Houston!
    Sara Married on 05/20/2018
    We had our small wedding here and absolutely loved it! Kelly was our event coordinator and made sure everything went off without a hitch. I'm pretty sure he answered all of my emails within 15 minutes of me sending them. Nicole handled our tasting and made sure everything was to our liking. The food was amazing and all of the guests absolutely loved it! We got married in the courtyard and did the reception in the solarium upstairs. The courtyard is so gorgeous decorations are not needed. I also want to give a shout out to our head waiter, Wally. He absolutely killed it and made sure we had whatever we needed when we needed it. He anticipated every need and made our day completely stress free. As a bride, I am so appreciative of Kelly and Wally for making sure that I could enjoy my wedding and focus on what was really important. I cannot recommend Brennan's enough!
    Carol Married on 05/19/2018
    Words can not even describe the AMAZING service we received for our daughters reception at Brennan's of Houston. Kelly and his staff are AWESOME! Incredibly professional, courteous and the evening was perfect! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Real Weddings

• Malaina & Michael
    91 photos · 03/02/2019

SoundSource Entertainment of Texas SoundSource Entertainment of Texas Wedding DJs

SoundSource Entertainment.com highly recommends this company! Are you using this vendor for your event? They are one of our preferred vendors! Call 877-266-6935 and we will provide you with a $125 voucher to use for your special day.

3300 Smith Street Houston, TX, 77006
713-535-3552
Location of (Brennan's of Houston)

Other vendors in Houston for your wedding

Wedding Venues