The Better Half Gourmet

Houston, TX View map
$864 - $1k For 100 Guests

$864 - $1k For 100 Guests

The Better Half Gourmet and KNZ Weddings and Events have partnered up for an All Inclusive wedding planning experience. We offer Catering, Bartending, Day of Coordination, Partial Planning, linens, florals and decor. We also off an exclusive ALL INCLUSIVE package that will give you about everything you need for your big event! We ar truly a ONE STOP SHOP!

Shay S. Married on 08/12/2020

Highly Recommended!

The Better Half Gourmet handled all of our planning as well as our catering. Everyone absolutely RAVED about the food. I would hire them again in a heartbeat. Having been to many weddings and events in the last year I was starting to wonder if it was just not really possible to make a really tasty meal for that many people all at the same time. Turns out they just didn't have the right caterers. Every bit of food was amazing - from the passed appetizers, to the sides, to the roast beef and entrees we were very please. They also made it simple to plan and the event was a huge success.

The Better Half Gourmet's reply:

Thank you so much for the exceptional review. We were honored to serve this event and we so pleased everything exceeded your expectations!
  • Andie
    Andie Married on 01/11/2020

Perfection!

Lisa and Darrell are absolutely a perfect pair! Lisa did a STUNNING job for my husband and I’s wedding flowers, and Darrell made our guest rave all night about our dinner! Lisa and Darrell listened to us and made our taste buds and eyes light up with their absolutely perfect work! I can not thank you both of you enough for making our wedding a dream come true! To all brides out there, I promise you, Lisa and Darrell are Angels! You will not be disappointed! Lisa, Darrell, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! We love you both so much!

The Better Half Gourmet's reply:

Andie thank you so much for the beautiful review! We were honored to be a part of your day for catering and for flowers. We wish you many years of happiness!
  • Natasha
    Natasha W. Married on 11/16/2019

I would highly recommend their services

I was lucky enough to be introduced to the Better Half Gourmet and Oh So Elegant Events by my wedding planner. I’m so glad we went with their services. Not only are their prices fair (which is hard to find when you look for anything wedding related) but they are willing to work with you to create your dream menu and vision. My POC Lisa responded to all of my emails quickly, and every one of their staff day of was professional and organized. I would highly recommend them!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

16911 Old Louetta Rd Houston, TX, 77070
Location of (The Better Half Gourmet)

Other vendors in Houston for your wedding

Wedding Venues