16911 Old Louetta Rd, Houston, TX 77070 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About The Better Half Gourmet

The Better Half Gourmet is a full-service catering and event planning company based in Tomball, Texas. We offer custom gourmet catering menus and event services for all wedding sizes and types.

Cuisine

The Better Half Gourmet works closely with you to decide on a menu for your big day, incorporating custom elements as needed. The company creates all types of cuisine and dishes from breakfast and lunch to appetizers and dinner options. They offer American food dishes including BBQ, chicken, beef, and seafood. On the day of the wedding the team will deliver, set up, and clean up all items.

Other Services

We Also offer other services such as event rentals with linens, wedding coordination, hiring staffing and bartenders for your big day.

Follow The Better Half Gourmet on

• La Tranquila Ranch
  • Cisco's Salsa Company
  • Ella's Garden
  • The Woodlands Resort
Strawberry field salad
the better half gourmet catering picture oh so elegant events web resolution 1162018 51 1046173
Chicken and Pineapple Kabobs
Bacon wrapped shrimp

23 Reviews for The Better Half Gourmet

Shay Sims · Married on 08/12/2020

Highly Recommended!

The Better Half Gourmet handled all of our planning as well as our catering. Everyone absolutely RAVED about the food. I would hire them again in a heartbeat. Having been to many weddings and events in the last year I was starting to wonder if it was just not really possible to make a really tasty meal for that many people all at the same time. Turns out they just didn't have the right caterers. Every bit of food was amazing - from the passed appetizers, to the sides, to the roast beef and entrees we were very please. They also made it simple to plan and the event was a huge success.

Sent on 02/21/2020

The Better Half Gourmet's reply:

Thank you so much for the exceptional review. We were honored to serve this event and we so pleased everything exceeded your expectations!
  • Andie

Andie · Married on 01/11/2020

Perfection!

Lisa and Darrell are absolutely a perfect pair! Lisa did a STUNNING job for my husband and I’s wedding flowers, and Darrell made our guest rave all night about our dinner! Lisa and Darrell listened to us and made our taste buds and eyes light up with their absolutely perfect work! I can not thank you both of you enough for making our wedding a dream come true! To all brides out there, I promise you, Lisa and Darrell are Angels! You will not be disappointed! Lisa, Darrell, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! We love you both so much!

Sent on 01/14/2020

The Better Half Gourmet's reply:

Andie thank you so much for the beautiful review! We were honored to be a part of your day for catering and for flowers. We wish you many years of happiness!
  • Natasha

Natasha Wilhelm · Married on 11/16/2019

I would highly recommend their services

I was lucky enough to be introduced to the Better Half Gourmet and Oh So Elegant Events by my wedding planner. I’m so glad we went with their services. Not only are their prices fair (which is hard to find when you look for anything wedding related) but they are willing to work with you to create your dream menu and vision. My POC Lisa responded to all of my emails quickly, and every one of their staff day of was professional and organized. I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 12/02/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

The Better Half Gourmet Pricing

The Better Half Gourmet Price Rates

• 16911 Old Louetta Rd Houston, TX, 77070 See on map
    Location of (The Better Half Gourmet)