CUISINE Catering & Events

Virginia Beach, VA View map Visit website

Located in Virginia Beach, Virginia, CUISINE Catering & Events is a full-service catering and event planning company serving the Coastal Virginia area. Their services are designed to execute beautiful events, parties, and celebration from Washington, D.C. to the Outer Banks of North Carolina. They have been part of the industry for 40 years.

Cuisine
With both innovative and awe-inspiring cuisine combined with local flavor, CUISINE Catering & Events is an ideal choice for catering. They offer breakfast and brunch, lunch, dessert, and various options for reception dinners. Whether in stations, buffets, family-style, or plated meals, their exceptional catering will impress all guests. CUISINE can also serve menus of all styles in French service, tapas, cocktail reception, or hors d'oeuvres serving styles. Couples can customize their picture-perfect menu to meet their desires or any dietary needs, such as vegan and vegetarian options and gluten, pork, lactose, and nut-free meals. We also offer:

• Kosher
  • Organic
  • Halal
  • Cake cutting
  • Servers

CUISINE's attention to details and small touches will make all of the difference for couples’ big day. They take care of delivery, setup, and cleanup, ensuring couples can remain worry-free for their joyous occasion. Whether a BBQ in a backyard or a three-course plated dinner, CUISINE will make sure couples’ wedding is a reflection on them. Their chefs are cross-trained in a variety of cuisines and will make couples’ dreams come to life.

Delivery
China
Linens
Flatware
Glassware

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
Champagne Toast
House Liquor
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink

What event services do you provide?

Delivery
Set Up
Clean Up

What catering services do you provide?

Breakfast / Brunch
Server(s)
Stations
Tapas
Tastings

What types of cuisine do you cater?

African
Southwestern
Spanish
Thai
Vietnamese

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Nut Free
Organic
Vegan
Vegetarian

What bar services do you provide?

Liquor License
House Liquor
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Outside Alcohol

Which of the following items can you provide?

Chairs
Tables

Which of the following items can you provide?

Barware
China
Chocolate Fountain
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

• Barbi
    Barbi H. Married on 09/11/2021

If I could give 10 stars I would!

Jen Gaughan and the team at Cuisine and Co were absolutely amazing! Catering from our garage for our daughter’s wedding in our backyard, they somehow made everyone feel as if they were dining in a 5-star restaurant! Every bite, from the passed hors d’oeuvres, to plated dinner and homemade ice cream sandwiches was delicious! Jen not only managed the team to create such delicious food, along with our wedding planner, she coordinated all of our rentals – which was an extensive list since this was in our backyard! We needed everything and she was able to get it all here! We can’t thank Jen and her team enough for helping to create our daughter’s perfect wedding day!

• Kara
    Kara Married on 10/04/2019

Amazing Food and Incredible People

Jen and her team at Cuisine and Company played a huge role in our wedding at the Chrysler Museum! Jen worked tirelessly to help us put together the perfect menu. We leaned on her for advice on everything from drinks to tablecloths. On the day of the wedding, Jen and her team were so attentive. The ceremony and reception were both held in Huber Court, and I’m still in disbelief how quickly and flawlessly they transformed the space! To top it all off, the food was amazing! Our guests are still raving about the mac and cheese.
  • Diana
    Diana B. Married on 09/14/2019

Cuisine and Company was Awesome!

We used Cuisine and Company to cater our daughter’s wedding last weekend in Sandbridge Beach. I cannot say enough about Jen Gaughan, the Coordinator, and her entire crew that worked at the wedding. Jen came out the day before to ensure everything would be perfect. She handled every detail of how many plates, glasses, silverware, tables, etc. we needed. Everything was delivered a day before the wedding and was picked up the Monday after the wedding.
    The food was prepared on site and was delicious! Some of our favorites were the Crispy Asparagus Spears, Piquant Chicken, Bourbon & Brown Sugar Beef Tenders, and Mini Twice Baked Potatoes. They handled every detail for us, helped set up the beach wedding, and even took down the pergola we had set up so we could enjoy the after wedding festivities.
    The staff was so helpful and professional in everything they did. The serving of the food at the tables around the pool was spectacular and they promptly refilled the hot food as needed. We worried about nothing and if we did, Cuisine and Company had already thought of it and fixed it.
    If you have an event that you need a caterer, Cuisine and Company is the way to go!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Casey Harris
Casey Harris
Director

Hometown: Las Vegas, Nevada

Background: My career in events began in 2005 working for Clark County on their local concert series and music festivals such as Warped Tour and the Renaissance Fair. Having fallen in love with the event industry I took a position at Mandalay Bay as a Catering Manager, taking over their social, corporate and entertainment events. From there my family and I relocated to the San Francisco Bay Area where I started working for the Ritz-Carlton, Half Moon Bay, as a Senior Meetings and Special Events Manager. It was there where I began to hear from my clients about amazing events they had attended in different San Francisco museums, concert halls, and private estates in wine country. Having piqued my interest I joined the team at Paula LeDuc Fine Catering and Events as a Senior Event Manager where I refined my skills in the art of catering fine dining events at amazing locations and historical venues in the Bay Area.

About Me: I was born and raised in Las Vegas, NV. I have been married to my husband for 16 years and we have 2 kids and 4 dogs. After living in California for the last 7 years we've relocated east to the Virginia Beach area. I love going to the beach and having fun adventures with my family!

Jen Gaughan
Jen Gaughan
Senior Account Executive

Joined the team in: 2000

Hometown: Born in Biloxi, MS, but raised in Virginia Beach

Background: I started working at CUISINE in their retail café at the Oceanfront and worked my way through several positions in the company to include Retail Manager, Catering Coordinator Assistant, and now Senior Account Executive.

About Me: On my rare time off I enjoy traveling, being outdoors, and playing with my dogs.

Sherrill Baum
Sherrill Baum
Chef de Cuisine

Joined the team in: 1985

Hometown: Norfolk, VA

Background: I started at CUISINE as a Sandwich maker, but ended up cooking after a few weeks. Because of the diverse dishes Cuisine prepares, I've been exposed to amazing foods from around the globe.

About Me: I've been married to my wonderful husband, Terry for 22 years and we have 2 fur babies. I'm crazy about K-Pop and football. The perfect day off for me is hanging with my family and having someone else do the cooking.

1391 Air Rail Ave Virginia Beach, VA, 23455
757-448-3697

Proudly part of the TASTE Family Of Businesses Office Hours: MON-FRI 9AM-5PM
Location of (CUISINE Catering & Events)

CUISINE Catering & Events frequently asked questions

At CUISINE Catering & Events, what does the full wedding catering service cost include?

At CUISINE Catering & Events, the cost of the full wedding catering service includes:
  • Delivery
  • China
  • Linens
  • Flatware
  • Glassware

At CUISINE Catering & Events, what does the bar service starting price include?

The bar service starting price at CUISINE Catering & Events includes:
  • Champagne Toast
  • House Liquor
  • Premium Liquor
  • Signature Drink

What event services does CUISINE Catering & Events offer for weddings?

CUISINE Catering & Events offers the following event services for weddings:
  • Delivery
  • Set Up
  • Clean Up

What catering services does CUISINE Catering & Events provide for weddings?

CUISINE Catering & Events offers the following catering services for weddings:
  • Server(s)
  • Stations
  • Tapas
  • Tastings

What types of cuisine can you find at CUISINE Catering & Events?

At CUISINE Catering & Events, you can find the following types of cuisine:
  • Southwestern
  • Spanish
  • Thai
  • Vietnamese

What dietary needs can be accomodated at CUISINE Catering & Events?

At CUISINE Catering & Events, the following dietary needs can be accomodated:
  • Nut Free
  • Organic
  • Vegan
  • Vegetarian

What type of bar services does CUISINE Catering & Events provide for wedding events?

CUISINE Catering & Events provides the following bar and beverage services for wedding events:
  • Liquor License
  • House Liquor
  • Premium Liquor
  • Signature Drink
  • Outside Alcohol

What type of food and beverage items does CUISINE Catering & Events provide for wedding services?

To cater to all tastes, CUISINE Catering & Events offers the following food and beverage items:
  • Barware
  • China
  • Chocolate Fountain
  • Flatware
  • Glassware
  • Linens

What percentage of users recommend CUISINE Catering & Events and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

CUISINE Catering & Events is recommended by 95% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.8 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 4.9 in quality of service, 4.8 in average response time, 4.8 in flexibility, 4.8 in professionalism and 4.7 in value.

Other vendors in Hampton Roads for your wedding