TASTE Catering & Events

Virginia Beach, VA View map Visit website

Formerly Cuisine & Co.

Located in Virginia Beach, Virginia, TASTE Catering & Events is a full-service catering and event planning company serving the Coastal Virginia area. Their services are designed to execute beautiful events, parties, and celebration from Washington, D.C. to the Outer Banks of North Carolina. They have been part of the industry for 40 years.

Cuisine
With both innovative and awe-inspiring cuisine combined with local flavor, TASTE Catering & Events is an ideal choice for catering. They offer breakfast and brunch, lunch, dessert, and various options for reception dinners. Whether in stations, buffets, family-style, or plated meals, their exceptional catering will impress all guests. TASTE Catering & Events can also serve menus of all styles in French service, tapas, cocktail reception, or hors d'oeuvres serving styles. Couples can customize their picture-perfect menu to meet their desires or any dietary needs, such as vegan and vegetarian options and gluten, pork, lactose, and nut-free meals. We also offer:

• Kosher
  • Organic
  • Halal
  • Cake cutting
  • Servers

Our attention to detail will make all of the difference for couples’ big day. We take care of delivery, setup, and cleanup, ensuring couples can remain worry-free for their joyous occasion. Whether a BBQ in a backyard or a three-course plated dinner, we will make sure your wedding is a reflection of you. Our chefs are cross-trained in a variety of cuisines and will make couples’ dreams come to life.

Delivery
China
Linens
Flatware
Glassware

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
Champagne Toast
House Liquor
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink

What event services do you provide?

Delivery
Set Up
Clean Up

What catering services do you provide?

Breakfast / Brunch
Server(s)
Stations
Tapas
Tastings

What types of cuisine do you cater?

African
Southwestern
Spanish
Thai
Vietnamese

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Nut Free
Organic
Vegan
Vegetarian

What bar services do you provide?

Liquor License
House Liquor
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Outside Alcohol

Which of the following items can you provide?

Chairs
Tables

Which of the following items can you provide?

Barware

4.7 out of 5 rating

Johnathan S. Married on 08/20/2022
    5 out of 5 rating

The Best Catering Company in Hampton Roads

Our wedding was at The Chrysler Museum in Norfolk, VA on August 20th 2022. We had started to plan our wedding April of 2021 so we had a lot of time to plan and pay for everything before the wedding. Taste was our first choice on the vendor list and we were so thankful for them because right from the get go they were able to help break down the pricing, helping us pick out our food for our guest, the taste testing was absolutely amazing as well!

Our wedding was completely taken care of as they took care of changing over the venue from the ceremony to the reception and catered to all of our guest very professionally. I know all of our guest were highly impressed by them as made the change over look effortless and really took care of us all night long as the wedding couple making plates and getting drinks for us. Not to mention making plates for later and packing all of our leftovers and we really didn’t have to do anything. They took care of our bars and had very professional bar tenders make all of our drinks for all of our guest.

I will say you have to book Taste (and work with Amanda she’s the best) for your wedding. We had 103 guest attend and everyone complimented us about the quality of the food served, drinks and service they received as our guest.
    Allison L. Married on 06/24/2022
    5 out of 5 rating

Highly Recommend!

We worked with Taste Catering for our June 2022 wedding and they were amazing! Everyone we worked with was super responsive and helpful, and I have to give a special shout out to Amanda for being so on top of everything leading up to the wedding and on the day of. We had to make several changes due to rescheduling our wedding twice, and they were accommodating through the whole process. The food and service were great, and I highly recommend working with them for your event!
  • illustration stars

Casey Harris
Casey Harris
Director

Hometown: Las Vegas, Nevada

Background: My career in events began in 2005 working for Clark County on their local concert series and music festivals such as Warped Tour and the Renaissance Fair. Having fallen in love with the event industry I took a position at Mandalay Bay as a Catering Manager, taking over their social, corporate and entertainment events. From there my family and I relocated to the San Francisco Bay Area where I started working for the Ritz-Carlton, Half Moon Bay, as a Senior Meetings and Special Events Manager. It was there where I began to hear from my clients about amazing events they had attended in different San Francisco museums, concert halls, and private estates in wine country. Having piqued my interest I joined the team at Paula LeDuc Fine Catering and Events as a Senior Event Manager where I refined my skills in the art of catering fine dining events at amazing locations and historical venues in the Bay Area.

About Me: I was born and raised in Las Vegas, NV. I have been married to my husband for 16 years and we have 2 kids and 4 dogs. After living in California for the last 7 years we've relocated east to the Virginia Beach area. I love going to the beach and having fun adventures with my family!

Jen Gaughan
Jen Gaughan
Senior Event Manager

Joined the team in: 2000

Hometown: Born in Biloxi, MS, but raised in Virginia Beach

Background: I started working in our retail café at the Oceanfront and worked my way through several positions in the company to include Retail Manager, Catering Coordinator Assistant, and now Senior Event Manager.

About Me: On my rare time off I enjoy traveling, being outdoors, and playing with my dogs.

Sherrill Baum
Sherrill Baum
Executive Catering Chef

Joined the team in: 1985

Hometown: Norfolk, VA

Background: I started as a Sandwich maker, but ended up cooking after a few weeks. Because of the diverse dishes we prepare, I've been exposed to amazing foods from around the globe.

About Me: I've been married to my wonderful husband, Terry for 22 years and we have 2 fur babies. I'm crazy about K-Pop and football. The perfect day off for me is hanging with my family and having someone else do the cooking.

1391 Air Rail Ave Virginia Beach, VA, 23455
757-425-3011

Proudly part of the TASTE Family Of Businesses Office Hours: MON-FRI 9AM-5PM
Location of (TASTE Catering & Events)

TASTE Catering & Events frequently asked questions

At TASTE Catering & Events, what does the full wedding catering service cost include?

At TASTE Catering & Events, the cost of the full wedding catering service includes:
  • Delivery
  • China
  • Linens
  • Flatware
  • Glassware

At TASTE Catering & Events, what does the bar service starting price include?

The bar service starting price at TASTE Catering & Events includes:
  • Champagne Toast
  • House Liquor
  • Premium Liquor
  • Signature Drink

What event services does TASTE Catering & Events offer for weddings?

TASTE Catering & Events offers the following event services for weddings:
  • Delivery
  • Set Up
  • Clean Up

What catering services does TASTE Catering & Events provide for weddings?

TASTE Catering & Events offers the following catering services for weddings:
  • Server(s)
  • Stations
  • Tapas
  • Tastings

What types of cuisine can you find at TASTE Catering & Events?

At TASTE Catering & Events, you can find the following types of cuisine:
  • Southwestern
  • Spanish
  • Thai
  • Vietnamese

What dietary needs can be accomodated at TASTE Catering & Events?

At TASTE Catering & Events, the following dietary needs can be accomodated:
  • Nut Free
  • Organic
  • Vegan
  • Vegetarian

What type of bar services does TASTE Catering & Events provide for wedding events?

TASTE Catering & Events provides the following bar and beverage services for wedding events:
  • Liquor License
  • House Liquor
  • Premium Liquor
  • Signature Drink
  • Outside Alcohol

What type of food and beverage items does TASTE Catering & Events provide for wedding services?

To cater to all tastes, TASTE Catering & Events offers the following food and beverage items:
  • Barware
  • China
  • Chocolate Fountain
  • Flatware
  • Glassware
  • Linens

What percentage of users recommend TASTE Catering & Events and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

TASTE Catering & Events is recommended by 94% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.8 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 4.8 in quality of service, 4.8 in flexibility, 4.8 in professionalism, 4.7 in average response time and 4.7 in value.

Other vendors in Hampton Roads for your wedding