Cue the Confetti Events

West Dundee , IL View map

$2,300 Package Price

Cue the Confetti Events is a wedding planning company located in West Dundee, Illinois. Principal planner Angie and her elite team have been expertly coordinating wedding events for over five years. They aim to make the lead up to your big day as fun and stress-free as the event itself with their expert array of services.

Cue the Confetti Events offers two wedding coordination packages to choose from. Their Big Day Bliss package is perfect for those seeking assistance in the months leading up to their day. The Perfect Day package provides support and assistance starting two weeks before the day-of celebrations. A la carte options include accommodation assistance, design consultations, wedding transportation, and more. This company also offers Wedding Mindset Coaching to help alleviate any pre-wedding stress and keep you feeling excited about your upcoming nuptials.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1600

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2300

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$252

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Guest List Creation
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Cultural
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Nikki
    Nikki W. Married on 03/24/2018

Flawless, creative and detailed

I have had multiple events with Angie from Cue The Confetti and she is absolutely wonderful! She is very detail oriented and thinks outside the box. She thinks of the things I didn’t think I wanted or needed. She made my events run smoothly and on time. I would definitely recommend!

Cue the Confetti Events's reply:

Thank you so much Nikki. It was so wonderful to work with you, and help create the wedding of your dreams, it was such a beautiful day!
    Vicki W. Married on 03/24/2018

A happy, relaxed MOB!

As the MOB Angie's help with all the little details allowed me to be 100% there for my daughter. If I or someone else thought it she had already taken care of it! Her professionalism and wonderful personality made this experience go so smoothly. Thank you!
  • Laura
    Laura Married on 06/27/2015

Made my PERFECT wedding possible

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND working with Angie. I wanted to plan my own wedding but didn’t know where to start. Other wedding coordinators were outrageously priced so I was relieved when I found Angie! She was willing to work with me, give me recommendations on vendors and let me plan the stuff I wanted to. She handled everything else. Day of coordination is a MUST. She and her team allowed me to enjoy my wedding without worrying about a single thing. She worked so hard and I am forever grateful because it was truly the perfect day.

Pricing

Cue the Confetti Events Price Rates

address West Dundee , IL, 60118
Location of (Cue the Confetti Events)

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding