80 Middletown Ave, New Haven, CT 06513 Map · Phone number

About CT Limousine

Connecticut Limo VIP™, provides a whole new travel experience from Connecticut's "first name" in transportation.

Connecticut Limousine™ is a Connecticut travel tradition.

CT Limo™ has developed this site to present its complete line of luxury vehicles and services.

CT Limo established itself as the area's leader in the transportation and livery service over 50 years ago. Today, we continue that proud tradition providing you with the most and safest travel options and the highest level of customer service.

More than just luxury, Connecticut Limo VIP™ takes charter travel to the next level with state-of-the-art amenities a company-wide focus on the customer, and dedication to making your ground travel the most enjoyable part of your trip.

Email reservations or call us directly at 800-320-7298, or 203-974-4700, and let us know how we can provide the excellence in travel that you deserve. With Connecticut Limo VIP™you get the most out of "getting there."

• DATTCO

9 Reviews for CT Limousine

• Catlyn

Catlyn · Married on 05/18/2019

So Courteous

Our driver was nothing but a sweetheart. He helped myself and the ladies in and out of the vehicle. He even carried my dress to the beach for me so it wasn't dragging on the boardwalk.

Sent on 06/04/2019

ELEXIS · Married on 05/18/2013

Sue was so helpful and sweet assisting me with my transportation. She went above and beyond to get me the best driver and service CT Limo had to offer.
    Bill the bus driver was an absolute pleasure! Fun, professional, easy going and knew how to drive a 25 passenger bus like a bicycle. Sue and Bill made me feel like a queen that day. Thank you so much for all your help and making it a perfect day!!

Sent on 07/22/2013

sherrill · Married on 05/04/2013

Everyone at CT Limo was very professional and the prices were reasonable, the driver was on time to pick up the groom and groomsmen, and then on time to pick up myself and the bridesmaids. The driver opened the doors for us and made sure we were all comfortable. While the groom and myself took pictures the driver turned the heat on in the car so the girls could warm up since it had gotten a bit chilly. I would definitely recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 07/29/2013

CT Limousine FAQ

• What types of vehicles are in your fleet?
    SUV Limo