99 Robert St, Bridgeport, CT 06606 Map · Phone number

About Limousines of Connecticut

Limousines of Connecticut serves Fairfield county and its surrounding areas to make every bride and groom's day the most memorable day of their life. We offer a luxurious and affordable fleet that can make your day seem even more magical. We pride ourselves on customer service and happiness, we only want the best for you on your magical day.

Follow Limousines of Connecticut on

winter lim
wedding limo 1 copy
bride in wedding limousine
stretch limo15
Limousines of Connecticut
passenger cadillac escalade jet door
wedding lim
wedding limo 1 copy
bride in wedding limousine

5 Reviews for Limousines of Connecticut

Mary · Married on 12/05/2015

This company came in handy for my wedding. The other limousine company that I booked with let me down a week before my wedding! Limousines of Connecticut worked magic to fit me into their schedule and my wedding came out perfect. The limousine that they sent me was gorgeous and just want I imagined plus more. I was a little nervous at first being what I had been through with the previous limo company but this company kept me calm and even offered me a better deal plus more amenities than the other company I booked with. I also have a cousin coming into town in the next 2 weeks which I booked an airport trip with them. I will definitely be a returning customer!

Sent on 12/08/2015

Rosa · Married on 08/16/2014

Great service and staff. Chauffeur went out of his way to assist us on our wedding day - we highly appreciate it!

Thanks guys!

Sent on 10/13/2014

Linda · Married on 05/29/2016

2.6
      3.5
      2.5

I booked this vendor for my wedding limo because they gave me the cheapest quote for a 10 passenger limo that I could find. However, unless you have a strict budget, I do not suggest doing that. The limo was very old, had no champagne or water inside (which I was told would be complimentary). Also, we couldn't figure out how to turn on the music and when we tried to talk to the driver, we were completely ignored. He was very rude.

Sent on 12/14/2016

Limousines of Connecticut FAQ

• What types of vehicles are in your fleet? Classic Car, Exotic Car, SUV Limo, Standard Limo, Stretch Limo, Sedan, Van
  • Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season? 4+ Hours

• 99 Robert St Bridgeport, 06606 See on map