DATTCO

New Britain, CT View map Visit website

DATTCO is a wedding and events limo service based in New Britain, Connecticut. They offer an expansive, deluxe motorcoach fleet and an efficient and activity fleet to transport you and your guests to any location. Established in 1924, DATTCO provides executive cars, shuttle vehicles, and numerous vehicles that will match your wedding budget and guest list.

Whether you need a one-way trip, multiple stops, or roundtrip service, DATTCO is flexible and happy to serve you. The deluxe fleet includes over 70 different motorcoaches with several luxury features. Depending on your selected vehicle, their car services and amenities may include:

• Climate control
  • DVD players
  • Full bathrooms
  • Galley kitchens
  • Photo opportunities
  • Reclining seats
  • Sofas

History

As a third-generation family-owned business, they have prioritized customer safety and satisfaction since its humble beginnings as a school bus service in the early 1900s. During the 1960s, brothers Ed and Lou DeVivo formally established the DATTCO company. They expanded their services from school buses to local transit and provided motorcoach trips to the World’s Fair in New York City. Now, DATTCO is a full-service transportation company and is proud of its family history and evolution over the past century. They will continue to grow and flourish according to the needs of their community.

What types of vehicles are in your fleet?

Motor Coach
Party Bus
Sedan
Shuttle
Trolley
Van

Schedule permitting, which of the following driving services do you provide?

Round Trip
One-Way Trip
Multi-Locations

Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season?

4+ Hours
No Min.

Which of the following amenities are your vehicles equipped with?

DVD Player
Flat Screen TVs

Victoria R. Married on 11/06/2021

True Professionals

I wanted to reach out and let you know how pleased I am with the services provided by Dattco the day of my daughter’s wedding. As you know, I retained Dattco to provide round-trip shuttle transportation for our guests from the Marriott Hotel in Wallingford to The Pavilion on Crystal Lake on November 6, 2021.
    Sadly, there was a terrible accident on 91 causing the highway to shut down. From what I understand, (told to me a week later) the first bus sent to the Marriott was stuck on the highway with nowhere to go. My emergency contact (who was my right arm the day of the wedding) told me (much later) that Dattco kept in constant communication with her and sent a second bus to the location. Our guests arrived about 15 minutes after the cocktail hour started but they made it ! I say much later as no one wanted to tell me what happened until the wedding was over.
    Our guests said the bus was great and it was so much nicer than a school bus. The bus and the seats were clean and after a night of celebrating, our guests were safe and happy.
    I had called a few other companies prior to booking with Dattco. They were cheaper (a few hundred dollars) however, I was hesitant to do so. A few reasons, reliability, insurance, etc.
    I will say I am glad I went with my instincts and booked with Dattco. I would highly recommend you and your team to anyone needing bus transportation.
    Thank you for scrambling to accommodate our guests, we appreciate your professionalism.
    Casey Married on 08/28/2021

Thank you!!

DATTCO was so great!! They were so flexible with us and our group, were able to bring the bridal party to and from our hotel with ease, and made our wedding day so stress-free! They also waited for us while we finished clearing out our venue! Everyone was so lovely to work with, the buses were clean, and the drivers were so friendly! We can't thank you enough for such a terrific day! :)

583 South St New Britain, CT, 06051

8:00am - 4:30pm Monday - Friday
Location of (DATTCO)
44 River St Bridgeport, CT, 06066 See on map

Other vendors in Hartford for your wedding