Crystal Huber Makeup

Ventura, CA View map

My goal is to help my clients to truly feel beautiful on their special day. As a Makeup Artist, I provide on-location services for Weddings, Special Occasions, editorial shoots, media & film, & fashion shows. I specialize in Bridal and Special Occasion airbrush makeup applications. I am based in Ventura County, but I travel throughout the area to anywhere from Los Angeles, Santa Barbara, San Diego, Orange County and beyond. I also offer services to travel for destination weddings and editorial shoots. Please call or visit my website for more information and for a customized quote.

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$15

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Makeup

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating
  • User1409695 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Crystal was great to work with from start to finish. She's so sweet and professional. Most importantly, she did an AMAZING job on my make-up and my mom's make-up on the day of my wedding. I normally don't wear foundation, but the airbrush was so light and lasted all day. Everyone complimented me on my make-up because it looked so natural. My skin looked absolutely flawless in the photos and at 37-years old, it's not easy to do. I'm also pregnant and she made the veins in my cleavage disappear with her airbrushing technique. In my book, she saved the day. You can definitely count on Crystal to make you looking perfect on your special day.
    Kate Married on 07/05/2013
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    As a bride it is so much fun spending the day of your wedding feeling beautiful and Crystal really knows how to make a bride look her best. You get more than you what you pay for with Crystal. She is so sweet, attentive, and is always professional. I've never had a spray tan before, but I loved it. Everything came out even and it looked real. The day of I had no worries about her being late or not showing at all. I didn't even have a make up trial because I just had a great feeling about her work. The day of was smooth sailing she took care of my make up, and my mothers and wow both of us looked flawless. The stress of the wedding really hurts your skin but Crystal evened everything out and really made me feel beautiful. I love her work and would hire her any day for another event.
    Casey Married on 06/02/2013
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Crystal Robinson Makeup is AMAZING! She did my makeup for my wedding as well as several of my bridesmaids. She is very professional and extremely talented. My photos came out beautifully. She did my makeup for both my wedding day as well as my engagement photo shoot. I would recommend her to any bride!
  • illustration stars

Joelle Charming
4.6 out of 5 rating , 27 Reviews
路 Wedding Planners

Ventura, CA, 93021
Location of (Crystal Huber Makeup)

Other vendors in Santa Barbara for your wedding