Hyde Park, MA 02136 Map · Phone number

About Cruzan Affair, LLC

Cruzan Affair is an owner-operated event planning & design studio located in Boston MA. that is proud to serve clients throughout the US and the entire Caribbean. We have built a wonderful reputation with our eye-catching creations and outstanding commitment to our customers. Nothing pleases us more than putting smiles on people's faces and making moments a little brighter. As life-long nature enthusiasts, we love the vivid colors and beauty of flowers, as well as the diversity. We are lucky to be able to work in a fantastic environment, making dreams come true and coordinating events that bring joy and excitement to people, as well as create fantastic memories for those celebrating their special occassions. Affordable decor rentals are available through our rental suite. Contact us for your consultation today!

Follow Cruzan Affair, LLC on

Cruzan Affair, LLC 7
  • Leanna

Leanna · Married on 08/31/2019

Rodriguez Wedding!!

My husband and I had our wedding on 8.31.2019; I reached out to Carlyn from Cruzan Affairs about 5 months prior to my wedding date and thankfully they were available. Speaking to Carlyn and Candace was easy and they make you feel comfortable. They listened to our desires and vision and offered suggestions when we seemed stumped at an idea. I genuinely loved working with them. My wedding day, everything was so beautiful and tasteful.y husband and I were so happy because decor is what makes your wedding. The details and time they take to make sure your wedding is the day of your dreams is so appreciated. Thank you Carlyn & Candace; Cruzan Affairs. You made our wedding more than a vision, more than a dream but an absolute fairytale and we are so thankful !

Sent on 09/18/2019
    Cruzan Affair, LLC 8
    Cruzan Affair, LLC 9
    Cruzan Affair, LLC 10
    Cruzan Affair, LLC 11
  • Edith

Edith Poole · Married on 08/18/2019

Everything and more

AMAZING, I LOVE THE FAIRYTALE WEDDING THAT SHE GAVE TO MY DAUGHTER and MY SON IN LAW WAS NO WORDS THAT I CAN DESCRIBE. CRUZAN WAS BLESSINGS TO US!
    I am MOTHER OF THE BRIDE AND I WOULD RECOMMEND HER AND HER STAFF HUNDRED TIMES OVER!THANK YOU SO MUCH

Sent on 09/17/2019
    Cruzan Affair, LLC 20
    Cruzan Affair, LLC 21

Lakia · Married on 06/16/2019

Amazing experience

Cruzan Affairs is simply Amazing! They did my wedding at Danversport and did not disappoint. What I like the most about Cruzan Affairs is the one on one interaction. Carlyn takes the time to listen to your ideas and comes up with the most beautiful vision. Anyone can call themselves a Decorator, but not many display great customer service, quality products, and works within your budget. No job is too big or small for Cruzan Affairs, they can make the simplest detail amazing. Carlyn will forever be a new found friend of mine. I cant wait to see what she does for my 10yr Anniversary!! Trust me if you haven't worked with Cruzan Affairs yet, then you're missing out on a stress free, amazing experience.

Sent on 06/25/2019

Cruzan Affair, LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 6,543.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 12,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 125.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Double Weddings, Elopement, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 6

• The Lantana
    The Lantana Banquet Halls

We love working with Cruzan Affair! Carlyn and her team are very professional, reliable and friendly. They have an unbelievable talent for transforming any event into a glamorous affair. I would recommend them to anybody looking to have their visions come to life and an unforgettable experience!

• Hyde Park, 02136 See on map