Cruise International Travel and Tours

99-040 Kauhale Street,, 908, Aiea, HI 96701 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Cruise International Travel and Tours

I am a travel agent who works with couples and small groups who want to experience Luxury Travel and River Cruising. I plan vacations to Europe, South Pacific and Asia- some of my favourites are Hawaii, India and Sri Lanka. I combine culture, adventure and romance to give you the ultimate experience on each trip. I will take care of every detail from start to finish so you can simply enjoy.

I love to work with busy couples and share the knowledge of Hawaii, India and Sri Lanka. Being in the travel business for many years this is my passion to help and educate couples and enjoy their wedding/honeymoon plans. I find that each couple is unique and have different ideas and requests and that is what I am here to do. If you have plans to take a cruise I can assist with that too. Every request is a challenge and I will do my very best to take care of it.

I am here to take that stress out from you and let you enjoy that well deserved travel vacation.

Follow Cruise International Travel and Tours on
Hyatt Regency Waikiki
Hyatt Regency Waikiki

1 Reviews for Cruise International Travel and Tours

Cruise International Travel and Tours FAQ

• What types of travel do you specialize in? Cruises, Group Travel / Tours, Honeymoons, Luxury Trips
  • What destinations do you specialize in? Africa, Alaska, Asia, East Europe, Hawaii, Middle East, Pacific Islands, West Europe
  • What travel services do you provide? Travel Insurance