111 Hekili Street Suite A353, Kailua, HI 96734 Map · Phone number

About Travel To Paradise

Our role as your travel advocate is to help you plan the Hawaiian honeymoon of your dreams with smooth travel arrangements. We bring our knowledge, experience and connections to work for you. Having been in business for almost 20 years here in the islands, specializing only in travel to Hawaii, we have been accredited through the Hawaii Visitors Bureau, as Master Specialists of all islands.

Let us help you create unforgettable memories of your special time in Hawaii!

Follow Travel To Paradise on

05 280912
05 280913

6 Reviews for Travel To Paradise

Susan · Married on 07/21/2016

Working with Paula has been so enjoyable. She is very personable and listens to your wants and needs. I was planning a trip of a lifetime to Maui to get married and we were also visiting Oahu. It was a total of 7 people going. Paula took care of booking the airfare and the hotel rooms. Made great recommendations and suggestions. My finance was very picky about were we were staying. Paula sent me her own personal pictures of hotels that she stayed, giving us the "real deal". I would recommend Travel To Paradise when you book you next trip to the Hawaii islands.

Sent on 08/04/2016

Caroline · Married on 04/23/2016

Travel to Paradise was amazing, they were super helpful and made our trip stress free. When our hotel suddenly closed, Paula worked hard to get us in a breath taking resort no extra cost. She even gave us a lot of advice on things to do while we were in Hawaii.

Sent on 08/09/2016

Anna · Married on 10/10/2014

Paula was great to work with! She found us a great deal in Maui and my husband and I were able to go on a dream honeymoon because she saved us a lot of money. We had a blast! I would highly recommend her. Thank you Paula!

Sent on 10/26/2014

Travel To Paradise FAQ

• What types of travel do you specialize in? Destination Weddings, Family Trips, Honeymoons, Luxury Trips
  • What destinations do you specialize in? Hawaii