Crossndot Film Co.

Austin, TX View map
$2,100 Most Popular Price

$2,100 Most Popular Price

I simply like to shoot with what is in front of me. Moments just happen and your wedding day is more of a reason to capture those once in a lifetime experiences with those that are the closest to you. I don't direct, I just observe and adapt to the environment like a ninja. We all have artistic abilities so don't hessitate to brainstorm some ideas if there is anything that comes to mind. Either way, Thank you for taking a moment to check out my work. Cheers!

ronny@crossndot

832.868.5936

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$1,400

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,100

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Full Feature Video
High-Def Video
Highlight Video
Multi. Cameras
One Event / Day

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
    Shannon Married on 11/12/2016
    Ronny is great. He is so personable and flexible. He was the videographer for our wedding and at the last minute we scheduled bridal portraits before the wedding. His style and ease made all of the difference in the world for the photos. He looked for flattering angles took the time to make sure I was posed just right, and captured some of the most beautiful photos I have ever seen! I can't wait to see the wedding video!
  • User1682253 2+ years ago
    Ronny for the win! I was always they type to think that having pictures alone would be more than sufficient for my wedding memories. I was referred to Ronny by a friend and after seeing the finished product, boy was I wrong! The degree of professionalism in both his character and work ethic were out of this world! I have watched the video, which captured every aspect of my wedding, over and over and each time I see a small detail that just goes to show how gifted he is at what he does. Its truly wonderful to have such a custom piece of artwork that I can go back and watch many years down the road and remember all the fond memories of such a special day. Thanks so much Ronny!
    Jessica Married on 06/01/2014
    Crossndot Film Co. is amazing! Ronny has such a fantastic eye and will really turn your wedding video into a piece of artwork. We are so thrilled to have our wedding documented so beautifully. Ronny is very passionate about his work and very professional to work with. I highly recommend using Crossndot Film Co. for your next event.

Pricing

Crossndot Film Co. Price Rates

7403 Ferndale Cir Austin, 78745
Location of (Crossndot Film Co.)

Other vendors in Austin for your wedding