7403 Ferndale Cir, Austin, TX 78745 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 12
  • Pricing

About Crossndot Film Co.

I simply like to shoot with what is in front of me. Moments just happen and your wedding day is more of a reason to capture those once in a lifetime experiences with those that are the closest to you. I don't direct, I just observe and adapt to the environment like a ninja. We all have artistic abilities so don't hessitate to brainstorm some ideas if there is anything that comes to mind. Either way, Thank you for taking a moment to check out my work. Cheers!

ronny@crossndot

img2420
janciwow
logotableflowers

• Videos 3

5 Reviews for Crossndot Film Co.

Shannon · Married on 11/12/2016

Ronny is great. He is so personable and flexible. He was the videographer for our wedding and at the last minute we scheduled bridal portraits before the wedding. His style and ease made all of the difference in the world for the photos. He looked for flattering angles took the time to make sure I was posed just right, and captured some of the most beautiful photos I have ever seen! I can't wait to see the wedding video!

• User4207219 · 2+ years ago

Ronny for the win! I was always they type to think that having pictures alone would be more than sufficient for my wedding memories. I was referred to Ronny by a friend and after seeing the finished product, boy was I wrong! The degree of professionalism in both his character and work ethic were out of this world! I have watched the video, which captured every aspect of my wedding, over and over and each time I see a small detail that just goes to show how gifted he is at what he does. Its truly wonderful to have such a custom piece of artwork that I can go back and watch many years down the road and remember all the fond memories of such a special day. Thanks so much Ronny!

Jessica · Married on 06/01/2014

Crossndot Film Co. is amazing! Ronny has such a fantastic eye and will really turn your wedding video into a piece of artwork. We are so thrilled to have our wedding documented so beautifully. Ronny is very passionate about his work and very professional to work with. I highly recommend using Crossndot Film Co. for your next event.

Crossndot Film Co. Pricing

Crossndot Film Co. Price Rates

Crossndot Film Co. FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,400.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,100.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, One Event / Day
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download