Austin, TX 78721 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 7

About Juliane and Alex

I am an Austin based wedding filmmaker. I use the craft of cinematography and the art of storytelling to make timeless wedding films that will last for generations. I hope that you get to know my unique, creative and professional approach and come to love my art as much as I love making it.

Follow Juliane and Alex on

Juliane and Alex 2
  • Amy

Amy Duncan · Married on 05/18/2019

Absolutely amazing!

I am so thankful I found these two! They are so sweet and unbelievably talented!! A day after our wedding they already had a preview video for us and it was beautiful! They made us feel comfortable from the beginning and were so laid back, which is super important on such a nerve racking day! I’d hire them 100 more times!! Definitely recommend!

Sent on 05/22/2019
  • Brooke

Brooke · Married on 11/24/2018

An absolute dream

Oh my goodness.... I am taking a quick break from laughing/sobbing/swooning over my new wedding video to write this review about the best wedding cinematographers in the Texas Hill country! Juliane and Alex were such a pleasure to work with. Their vision, creativity, and talent are so inspiring and really brought our wedding video to life. We had so much going on at our "Wurst Wedding Ever", and they were able to capture everything that was so important to us. I can't even put it into words how much these videos of our special day means to us. It was the best day of my life, and now I can watch it whenever I please! I can't wait to share with my friends and family. Thank you, Juliane and Alex, so very much. I will be referring you to any and EVERY bride I come across.

Sent on 12/21/2018
    Juliane and Alex 3
    Juliane and Alex 4

Juliane and Alex's reply:

Brooke, thank you SO much for those words, they mean the world to us! Y'all are the kindest people, and we truly enjoyed ourselves at the Wurst Wedding Ever!
  • Kristin

Kristin Mitchell · Married on 10/27/2018

So amazing!

Juliane and Alex were so wonderful to work with. They made the experience personal and so fun. We loved our meetings with them during the planning process and the final product couldn’t have been more perfect. We will be forever grateful to have these memories captured so beautifully.

Sent on 11/24/2018

Juliane and Alex's reply:

Thank you so much Kristin, we are so glad y'all are happy with your films! You and Adam have been such a delight to get to know over the past few months. We wish you two all the best!

Juliane and Alex FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage

• Austin, Texas, 78721 See on map