Austin, TX 78721 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 7

About Juliane and Alex

I am an Austin based wedding filmmaker. I use the craft of cinematography and the art of storytelling to make timeless wedding films that will last for generations. I hope that you get to know my unique, creative and professional approach and come to love my art as much as I love making it.

Follow Juliane and Alex on

Juliane and Alex 2
  • Amy

Amy Duncan · Married on 05/18/2019

Absolutely amazing!

I am so thankful I found these two! They are so sweet and unbelievably talented!! A day after our wedding they already had a preview video for us and it was beautiful! They made us feel comfortable from the beginning and were so laid back, which is super important on such a nerve racking day! I’d hire them 100 more times!! Definitely recommend!

Sent on 05/22/2019

Juliane and Alex's reply:

Amy- Thank you so much for those kind words! We had a blast with you and Dylan- you guys handled the unpredictable weather like champs.
  • User5154403 · Recently married

Our favorite wedding thing!

We hired Juliane & Alex to film our two weddings (on consecutive weekends) in Austin and Austria. We knew it was a match made in heaven when we learned that Juliane spoke German! They were a joy to work with and we spent a lot of time coordinating our international schedules with them. All of our guests said that they didn't even notice that we had videographers, which is exactly what you want! They are extremely responsive and wonderful to work with, we felt like we had two more guests to celebrate with! Their videos will by far exceed your expectations - they are hands down our favorite thing that we spent money on for the weddings. I cannot recommend them enough!!

Sent on 07/01/2019

Juliane and Alex's reply:

Thank you so much for those kind words Sarah! We had the most amazing time with you and Volker- we felt like we were amongst friends the entire time. We wish you both all the best!

Erin Mcdade · Married on 04/05/2019

Absolute Perfection!!!

Juliane and Alex managed to capture and create the most amazing wedding video I've ever seen! They were able to highlight all of the meaningful moments, while showcasing the fun and celebration of the night! There really are no words for how happy we are with the finished product, and working with them is such a breeze. It truly was an absolute pleasure working with Juliane and Alex!

Sent on 05/30/2019

Juliane and Alex's reply:

Thank you so much Erin! We had such an amazing time with you and Wade- your day was filled with so much love, laughter, elegance, and joy!
    We wish you both all the best!

Juliane and Alex FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage

• Austin, Texas, 78721 See on map