Cristina's Flowers

Cristina's Flowers 5
Cristina's Flowers 6
Cristina's Flowers 7

Heather · Married on 07/22/2018

My husband and I cannot thank Cristina enough for all of our floral arrangements for our wedding. I showed her pictures, and she did exactly what I wanted. She worked with us on pricing by suggesting alternate flowers to help us save money. She moved all of our aisle flowers and arch pieces from the ceremony to the reception so we were able to utilize those flowers the whole night.

She is so nice and patient; it was such a pleasure to work with her. We are still receiving compliments on all our floral arrangements. She went above and beyond and we are so happy we chose her to be our florist. We would refer her to anyone in a heartbeat. Thank you again Cristina!

Sent on 07/30/2018

Lourdes · Married on 01/13/2018

I am the event planner for the Piga Wedding that happened January 13. 2018, Christina"s flowers did a phenomenal job, the bride and groom were very satisfied for the first time seeing their flowers. Christina"s flowers did the whole wedding party plus church and reception venue, very nice and elegant center pieces. Thank you

Sent on 01/18/2018

Julie · Married on 08/26/2017

Thank you, Cristina, for our beautiful wedding flowers! When I visited Cristina for the initial consultation, I brought photos of different ideas I had in mind for our wedding flowers, colors, theme..etc. Cristina was able to create the most beautiful arrangements and bouquets for our wedding - even prettier than the photos I showed her! Some of the flowers I originally wanted were no longer in season, so Cristina was able to provide substitutions that were just as beautiful! She is very responsive to phone calls and e-mails, and was willing to work with our budget. On our wedding day, flowers were delivered exactly at the time promised. Thank you so much!

Sent on 09/07/2017

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Cristina's Flowers 1
    10% custom package discount
    Receive 10% off subtotal discount on any custom package if event is booked within 3 days from date of consultation.

• 5409 East Spring St., Long Beach, 90808 See on map