1819 W Wilson, Chicago, IL 60640 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $6,050
Availability Check your date

About Cristina G Photography

Hello, I am Cristina G – a Chicago portrait and wedding photographer! I love weddings, love stories and happy endings. I live to capture beauty, beginnings and families coming together. My goal as an artist is to capture images that are a timeless, creative and genuine portrayal of your wedding as it unfolds. As a narrator, I want to show the emotion of the day through amazing portraits and breathtaking use of light.

Experience personal attention and having the most important day of your life captured by a team of artists. We, (Cristina, Julie and Konstantin) will be there every step of the way. Check out the website to see more of our work and meet us! Your big day is just as important to us as it is to you. We want to hear all about it and help you plan it to perfection. Let’s start with a little chat and a cup of coffee at our Lincoln Square studio! I am quite the barista! You can email or call to schedule an appointment. We are available during day as well as in the evening. Better yet, there is plenty of free street parking right in front of the studio!

If you need a little more convincing that we will be your favorite wedding vendor long after the night is over, you should also know that we have won the 2011, 2012 and 2013 Wedding Wire Bride's Choice award as well as the 2011, 2012 and 2013 The Knot Best of Weddings award! We are members of ISPWP (The International Society of Professional Wedding Photographers) and PPA (Professional Photographers of America).

Follow Cristina G Photography on

79 Reviews for Cristina G Photography

• Yasamin

Yasamin · Married on 08/24/2019

The Best of the Best!

Cristina and her second-shooter, Konstantin, are beyond amazing.

When we first started searching for a wedding photographer in Chicago, we were overwhelmed, as there are so many options. However, Cristina’s portfolio quickly caught our attention. Specifically, we noticed her nighttime portraits and the excitement and energy that each one captured. I had never seen photos that were so beautiful. After speaking with her and looking over her packages, we knew that she was the one.

There are so many wonderful things to say about Cristina, so this post will be a little long. But most importantly (to me), Cristina is incredibly responsive. Before and after the wedding, she responded to each of my emails within 24 hours, no matter how small or silly the question. She was always kind, straight-forward, and patient.

A few months before our wedding, I saw in one of her Instagram posts that Cristina offers hybrid (film + digital) packages. Since our venue was very romantic and garden-esque, we knew that we wanted to benefit of both mediums. It was one of the best decisions that we made in the wedding planning process. Obviously, everyone knows that Cristina’s digital images look as if they were taken straight out of a high fashion magazine, but to me, her film images are even more beautiful. She was able to capture such vibrant colors and soft images. I honestly can’t stop staring them.

Also, I can’t imagine that our day would have run as smoothly with any other photographer. Cristina kept everyone on schedule. My day-of coordinator actually told us that she was one of the best photographers that she’s worked with.

After the wedding, we received so many photos, and I’m not exaggerating when I say that I love all of them. We have so many images perfect for printing and hanging, but she also captured our guests and our interactions with them. I think many people underestimate how meaningful those photos end up being. We are able to look back and see our family and friends enjoying themselves on the dance floor, and we weren’t able to enjoy all of those moments on our wedding day, as we were so busy mingling. I look back at the photos, and they take me right back to that day.

And finally, we ordered our wedding album and parent albums through Cristina. That process was seamless, and we are blown away by the quality of the albums. (I’ve actually had five people reach out to me to ask where I had them made.)

If we had to do it again, we should choose Cristina and her team every time! They are simply the best of the best!

Sent on 12/14/2019

Shelby · Married on 05/25/2019

Absolutely amazing!

Cristina was one of the first vendors we hired after we got engaged and am SO happy that we did. She was super helpful and amazing to work with before the wedding. On the wedding day she knew what she was doing and had such an artistic vision for all of the pictures. She was also able to wrangle our big families to make family portraits run efficiently. She helped place my dress for each of the photos and made sure everyone was posed correctly. Konstantine was the 2nd shooter at our wedding and he was amazing as well. 200% would recommend Cristina G to anyone getting married that really wants good quality pretty pictures.

Sent on 06/11/2019

Amy · event on: 04/27/2018

Christina was amazing!!! We are so thankful we found her and our family pictures turned out beautiful!. The whole process was easy going and painless and even our teenage boys had a good time. I feel like I found a friend in her and we will definitely be using Christina again. I can’t say enough good things about the quality, professionalism, and overall experience. Awesome!

Sent on 07/19/2018

Cristina G Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 4522.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Multi. Locations
    Negatives
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 6050
    2nd Shooter
    Multi. Locations
    Albums
    Digital Files
    Negatives
    Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Custom Graphics
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Prints

• Soirée Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

I am constantly blown away by the professionalism and creative talent of this Chicago photographer. She is THE photographer that I am always recommending to all my clients. I have worked on several weddings with Cristina, as well as a couple of photo shoots. I will never understand how she is able to capture the expressions, emotions and details that she does. Every one of my clients that has used her is so incredibly happy (overjoyed) when they get their photos. There isn't another photographer -- in my opinion -- that can compete or even come close to the talent of Cristina. She is thorough, prompt, sweet, genuine and a hopeless romantic. You can see that she is passionate about what she does. She is in love with "love" and everything to do with weddings. That is what makes her so good at what she does. When she looks through the lens, she can interpret things we have never noticed before. You will only understand what I mean when you look at her photos. They radiate love, passion and all of her hard work. If you are getting married and looking for a photographer - Cristina should be your first choice. I look forward to working many more weddings with this amazing artist!

• FlowersFlowers Wedding Florists

I highly recommend Cristina G Photography! She has great artistic talent, and the enthusiasm and creativity you want from your wedding (and engagement) photographer. Her photographs are stunningly beautiful and capture the love and joy of your day.

• 1819 W Wilson Chicago, 60640 See on map
    312-900-8663 (Phone number)
    By Appointment Only
    Location of (Cristina G Photography)