1819 W Wilson, Chicago, IL 60640 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $6,050
Availability Check your date

About Cristina G Photography

Hello, I am Cristina G – a Chicago portrait and wedding photographer! I love weddings, love stories and happy endings. I live to capture beauty, beginnings and families coming together. My goal as an artist is to capture images that are a timeless, creative and genuine portrayal of your wedding as it unfolds. As a narrator, I want to show the emotion of the day through amazing portraits and breathtaking use of light.

Experience personal attention and having the most important day of your life captured by a team of artists. We, (Cristina, Julie and Konstantin) will be there every step of the way. Check out the website to see more of our work and meet us! Your big day is just as important to us as it is to you. We want to hear all about it and help you plan it to perfection. Let’s start with a little chat and a cup of coffee at our Lincoln Square studio! I am quite the barista! You can email or call to schedule an appointment. We are available during day as well as in the evening. Better yet, there is plenty of free street parking right in front of the studio!

If you need a little more convincing that we will be your favorite wedding vendor long after the night is over, you should also know that we have won the 2011, 2012 and 2013 Wedding Wire Bride's Choice award as well as the 2011, 2012 and 2013 The Knot Best of Weddings award! We are members of ISPWP (The International Society of Professional Wedding Photographers) and PPA (Professional Photographers of America).

Follow Cristina G Photography on

Cristina G Photography 5
Cristina G Photography 6

Shelby · Married on 05/25/2019

Absolutely amazing!

Cristina was one of the first vendors we hired after we got engaged and am SO happy that we did. She was super helpful and amazing to work with before the wedding. On the wedding day she knew what she was doing and had such an artistic vision for all of the pictures. She was also able to wrangle our big families to make family portraits run efficiently. She helped place my dress for each of the photos and made sure everyone was posed correctly. Konstantine was the 2nd shooter at our wedding and he was amazing as well. 200% would recommend Cristina G to anyone getting married that really wants good quality pretty pictures.

Sent on 06/11/2019

Amy · event on 04/27/2018

Christina was amazing!!! We are so thankful we found her and our family pictures turned out beautiful!. The whole process was easy going and painless and even our teenage boys had a good time. I feel like I found a friend in her and we will definitely be using Christina again. I can’t say enough good things about the quality, professionalism, and overall experience. Awesome!

Sent on 07/19/2018

Katie · Married on 03/03/2018

I don’t even know where to start this glowing review of Cristina G Photography. My husband and I hired Cristina over a year ago to do our engagement photos and then our wedding this past March. From our first meeting with Cristina we knew she was the one. She made us feel comfortable and confident that she would guide us through some posed photos but also capture those special candid moments of our big day and most importantly, she acted as excited to be a part of our wedding as we were. She made us feel like our wedding day was incredibly important to her, not just because we are her clients but because she understood that these photos would serve as memories documenting one of the best days of our lives for years and years to come. Her excitement and professionalism made her very easy to trust with one of the most important aspects of our big day. We are two people not very comfortable in front of the camera but she helped us be as prepared as possible with her guidance around everything from outfits to hair and makeup to locations for our engagement photos and our big day. Our engagement photos were RIDICULOUS! I can’t tell you how many people described them as they best they’ve ever seen. She captured our love beautifully but also guided us to iconic locations and beautiful backdrops in the city where we fell in love and started our lives together (Chicago). The photos from our wedding day are even more stunning and every single scenario we wanted was captured from high impact scenic shots in downtown Chicago to candid shots of our families on the dancefloor. Her signature champagne shot at the end of the night is MANDATORY for all couples (not by her, I’m just saying you’re crazy if you don’t do it)! It is the MOST joyful and happy photo from our wedding day, I can’t look at it without breaking into a smile and maybe even a few happy tears. Thank you Cristina!

Sent on 07/18/2018
    Cristina G Photography 11
    Cristina G Photography 12

Cristina G Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,522.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Negatives
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 6,050.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files, Negatives, Proofs
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Thank You Cards

• Soirée Weddings & Events
    Soirée Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

I am constantly blown away by the professionalism and creative talent of this Chicago photographer. She is THE photographer that I am always recommending to all my clients. I have worked on several weddings with Cristina, as well as a couple of photo shoots. I will never understand how she is able to capture the expressions, emotions and details that she does. Every one of my clients that has used her is so incredibly happy (overjoyed) when they get their photos. There isn't another photographer -- in my opinion -- that can compete or even come close to the talent of Cristina. She is thorough, prompt, sweet, genuine and a hopeless romantic. You can see that she is passionate about what she does. She is in love with "love" and everything to do with weddings. That is what makes her so good at what she does. When she looks through the lens, she can interpret things we have never noticed before. You will only understand what I mean when you look at her photos. They radiate love, passion and all of her hard work. If you are getting married and looking for a photographer - Cristina should be your first choice. I look forward to working many more weddings with this amazing artist!

• FlowersFlowers
    FlowersFlowers Wedding Florists

I highly recommend Cristina G Photography! She has great artistic talent, and the enthusiasm and creativity you want from your wedding (and engagement) photographer. Her photographs are stunningly beautiful and capture the love and joy of your day.

• 1819 W Wilson Chicago, 60640 See on map