Palatine, IL 60067 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Melissa Marie Photography

Everything about a wedding is personal: from the details you most likely spent forever picking out, to the very reason you can't imagine your life without the person who will be on the other side of the aisle. We aren't just your photographer; we're you're memory time-capsule. We're your greatest advocate when things start to get crazy. We're the ones who have mastered our craft so you can sit back, eat your cake, (please eat it, it's God's gift to the edible world) and soak in the amazing feeling that every single person gathered is there to support and celebrate with you. I remember the moment that sunk in for me at my own wedding. I have a photo of it as well: me clutching my speech trying to get out the words of how grateful I was for everyone who was with us that day.

So whether you're wanting your photos to be that of magazines, or super candid and raw we've got you.

That's the key:

fff1885j
2030
melissa marie photography chicago wedding photogra
Melissa Marie Photography
melissa marie photography independence grove weddi
Melissa Marie Photography
melissa marie photography chicago astoria hotel we
copy1

22 Reviews for Melissa Marie Photography

• Yvonne

Yvonne · Married on 08/18/2018

Best day ever!

I can’t say enough about Melissa! She went above and beyond to make us feel comfortable throughout the whole process and answered any and all questions we had. Her choice on the second photographer for our wedding was amazing too! That being said we had double the most gorgeous pictures! Melissa went out of her way to get the best shots...even crawling on the ground in her pregnant state! Lol She made sure I was calm and happy throughout the whole day! Our day was the Best Day Ever because of Melissa! Cheers!

Sent on 11/29/2018

Kara · Married on 06/17/2017

Melissa was recommended to us through one of my best friends who used her. She immediately felt like a best friend to me. She met with my mother and me to get to know me and my vision and understand the background of our love story. She truely wanted to capture the happiness and love we have for one another. I had told her I wanted to do our engagement photos downtown and had made some suggestions on where. I did not even consider going to North Ave beach and she convinced me it would be beautiful. NOt only did the photos come out amazing but my finace and I got to spend an amazing day in July on the beach in the city. We were so comfortable with her. My finace (who hates taking pictures) even enjoyed himself.
    What I loved most about her is she felt like a friend we have had for a long time, not just a random person taking our photos. She talked with us about our lives and her own! She also has been great about recommending other vendors (video, floral, hair, makeup.) I can't wait for her to be by my side on our wedding day!!
    Engagement photos were included in the package! IT was great to get to know her during this session.

Sent on 03/04/2017

Tric · Married on 08/27/2016

Absolutely LOVE Melissa!!! She was very professional and made everything run smoothly. She took our engagement pictures as well as our Wedding day pictures. She has great ideas and also includes your ideas too. One of the biggest things I loved about her is how comfortable she makes you feel while taking pictures. My husband can't stand taking pictures and is very uncomfortable taking multiple pictures. She made him feel such at ease that he Shockingly didn't complain once through the engagement pictures and only once (at the very end) of our wedding day portraits. I couldn't believe it! I'm forever grateful to her for making him feel so comfortable that we ended up with so many amazing photos. Working with Melissa is so easy it takes so much stress away. Plus you don't have to worry about getting sub-par photos, quality guaranteed! I will most definitely be using her for future photos and highly recommend her.

Sent on 11/16/2016

Melissa Marie Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Negatives
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Negatives
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress

Real Weddings

• Five Grain Events
    Five Grain Events Wedding Planners

Melissa takes some of the most stunning photos I have ever seen, and yet is also incredibly professional--that is a combination not often found in some of the more "artistic" vendors. Her rates are extremely reasonable for the quality of photo, and the quick turnaround is great! I would recommend MMP to anyone looking for a high-quality photojournalistic wedding photographer.

• Palatine, 60067 See on map