Creek Club at I'On

Up to 300 guests

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$13k - $17k For 100 Guests
Up to 300 guests

The Creek Club at I’On is a wedding venue located in Mt Pleasant, South Carolina. Situated close to Downtown Charleston and local beaches, this property is the ideal locale for an unforgettable event. From the water and marsh views to the local foliage of live oaks, palms, and azaleas on the property, couples and guests will be surrounded by natural beauty everywhere they turn on their special day.

Facilities and Capacity

At The Creek Club at I’On, couples are welcome to enjoy this waterfront venue with up to 300 wedding guests. The facility offers over 5,000 square feet of space, including the property's picturesque, wide porches. These shaded outdoor areas are perfect for relaxing on with your guests and enjoying cocktail hour. Additionally, a romantic ceremony can be accommodated for those looking wed in the warmth of the sun. With flaps for rainy weather and a fireplace for cold weather, the porch can accommodate all kinds of seasonal weddings. Indoors, you will be surrounded by rustic exposed beams and large windows for gazing out onto the landscape. Couples can choose from other outdoor ceremony settings such as the marsh, creek, or oak trees for a more natural ceremony backdrop.

The team at The Creek Club at I’On offers a wide range of services for clients to choose from. With a neutral color scheme, couples are welcome to plan and personalize the wedding of their dreams on the property. On the day of your event, you will be provided with dark Fruitwood Chiavari ballroom chairs, large round tables, two beautifully crafted farm tables, and a custom-made bar. Other services offered to couples include the following:

• Setup
  • Cleanup
  • In-house bar
  • In-house catering

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$1,500

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$1,500

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Glassware
Parking
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Server(s)

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Ballroom
Banquet Hall
Waterfront

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor
Scenic Views

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Engagement Party
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

Bar Services
Catering Services
Clean Up
Set Up

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Cocktail Reception
Dessert
Hors d'oeuvres
Plated
Server(s)
Stations
Tastings

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Champagne Toast
Open Bar
Signature Drink

What event items are available?

Chairs
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

May
October

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January
February
December

4.7

Stephanie L. Getting married on 03/09/2022

Creek Club at Club

We had such a great and wonderful experience for our wedding at the Creek Club at I'On! They were great about being very upfront about what to expect and how operations were to be run for a wedding during the pandemic of covid 19. The Creek Club is just a gorgeous location with beautiful scenery all around. There is not one spot where a perfect picture cannot be taken. We are so glad we were able to have our wedding and thoroughly enjoyed our day with restrictions and safety in place which did not hinder the experience!
  • Caroline
    Caroline K. Married on 11/21/2021

Best Venue in Charleston County!

Our wedding day was so everything I expected it to be and more! The Creek Club at I’On is a great venue! We are from South Florida, which meant we planned everything from out of state. The scenery, staff, convenience, food, location. You can’t ask for a better backdrop of for your ceremony. Management is great. Wedding day staff is very friendly. Colleen (Catering Director) works with you through the whole process, which she is awesome. The venue is very accessible for all guests. The venue also offers catering, which they have a huge variety of options. Get the brisket!! Creek Club gives you the lowcountry feel without breaking your pocket. I would recommend to all future brides! You can’t ask for a better venue that also offers catering and has a liquor/beer license of their own.
    Annie C. Married on 11/19/2021

Absolutely amazing!

We chose Creek Club @ I’on as our wedding venue after visiting several others in the Charleston area. The moment we went, my husband and I instantly knew this was going to be the place. We wanted an outdoor ceremony but and indoor reception, and this venue offers both. And did I mention it’s absolutely beautiful? The staff at the creek Club were always so responsive and helpful. This venue offers everything you could ask for- their own catering on site (which was so delicious. I’m still getting people telling me how good the food was), bartenders, tables, chair, and even the China. It’s honestly like a one stop shop and you can’t beat the price for Charleston wedding. Our day turned out to be everything we dreamed of! I couldn’t imagine having our Lowcountry wedding anywhere else.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

• Erica & David
    22 photos · 03/29/2019
  • Liana & Bill
    33 photos · 02/09/2019

Chantilly Lace Photography LLC Chantilly Lace Photography LLC Wedding Photographers

Beautiful venue that is very attentive to every aspect of your day.

Intrigue Design & Events Intrigue Design & Events Wedding Planners

We absolutely love Creek Club at I'on! The space is perfect for the bride who wants to get married on the water, but remain close to downtown. There are so many different directions in which you can design the venue. It's always a beautiful choice!

RCBAudio - DJ RCBAudio - DJ Wedding DJs

Nice venue right on the intracoastal waterway with picturesque views. Able to accommodate both the wedding ceremony and reception in a fantastic lowcountry setting!

44 Saturday Road Mount Pleasant, SC, 29464
8436062083
Location of (Creek Club at I'On)

Creek Club at I'On frequently asked questions

What items and services are included in the starting site fee at Creek Club at I'On?

Creek Club at I'On includes the following items and services for wedding events in its starting site fee:
  • Bridal Suite
  • Glassware
  • Parking
  • Set Up
  • Tables

At Creek Club at I'On, what items and services related to wedding catering are included in the cost?

Creek Club at I'On includes the following items and services in its wedding catering costs:
  • Cake Cutting
  • Server(s)

What are the most important characteristics of Creek Club at I'On in terms of venue type, style and location?

The space offered by Creek Club at I'On for wedding events is known for:
  • Ballroom
  • Banquet Hall
  • Waterfront

What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at Creek Club at I'On for wedding events?

Creek Club at I'On offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings:
  • Indoor
  • Covered Outdoor
  • Uncovered Outdoor
  • Scenic Views

What kind of wedding events does Creek Club at I'On offer?

Creek Club at I'On offers the following types of wedding events:
  • Ceremony
  • Reception
  • Engagement Party
  • Rehearsal Dinner

What services does Creek Club at I'On offer for wedding events?

Creek Club at I'On offers the following services for wedding events:
  • Bar Services
  • Catering Services
  • Clean Up
  • Set Up

What furniture and decorations does Creek Club at I'On have available for wedding events?

Creek Club at I'On offers the following furniture and decor items for weddings:
  • Chairs
  • Tables

What percentage of users recommend Creek Club at I'On and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Creek Club at I'On is recommended by 94% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.7 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 4.8 in quality of service, 4.7 in average response time, 4.7 in professionalism, 4.7 in value and 4.6 in flexibility.

Other vendors in Charleston for your wedding

Wedding Venues