Creek Club at I'On Reviews

Creek Club at I'On 6
Creek Club at I'On 7

Jordan · Married on 06/30/2019

Most beautiful location

The Creek Club was my dream wedding venue. We ultimately chose Creek Club because 1. They include tables/chairs/plates/etc. so we only had to rent tablecloths, 2. Catering is included and 3. It is the most beautiful, dreamy location I could imagine. We had a wonderful experience with Creek Club and are so happy we chose this venue.

Sent on 07/16/2019

cynthia nigh · Married on 05/26/2019

Creek Club at I'On -- Awesome Ultimate Southern Wedding Location!

Wow! The Creek Club at I'On was absolutely superb! The idealic venue, delicious food, and fabulous service were top notch! Our guests were all from out-of-town and just raved about the wedding! The event was perfect in every way! Thanks, Creek Club at I'On!

Sent on 06/05/2019

Nicole Paul · Married on 03/16/2019

The wedding of our dreams :)

Creek Club was the perfect venue for our wedding - I was initially drawn that they include venue rental, catering, bar service and chair/tables. This made my life a lot easier! The more I worked with their entire staff, the more I was confident that I picked the perfect venue. Everyone was incredibly friendly and extremely helpful which resulted in the wedding of our dreams!

Sent on 05/15/2019
    Creek Club at I'On 8
    Creek Club at I'On 9
    Creek Club at I'On 10
    Creek Club at I'On 11

Rebecca · Married on 02/24/2019

Mother of the Bride

The Creek Club offers a beautiful setting and serves delicious food!

Sent on 03/10/2019
  • Mazie

Mazie · Married on 11/10/2018

Beautiful venue

We absolutely loved the Creek Club. It gave our out of town guests a beautiful Charleston experience. The porch is perfect for cocktail hour and the venue as a whole fit our 105 guests comfortably. All of our guests raved about the food and service. Overall perfect wedding day!

Sent on 04/23/2019
  • Erin

Erin Riccio · Married on 10/21/2018

Fall Wedding on the Creek

Creek Club at I'on was the perfect venue for our wedding - I loved that they include venue rental, catering, bar service bistro lighting, chair/tables. This made my life a lot easier! The food was absolutely amazing. I am originally from NY and wanted my northern guests to experience southern cuisine. Creek Club worked with me so well on picking out just the right mix. I would highly recommend Creek Club to anyone :)

Sent on 06/06/2019
    Creek Club at I'On 17
    Creek Club at I'On 18
  • Hannah

Hannah Marsh · Married on 10/06/2018

Absolutely amazing venue and staff!

We couldn’t imagine having our wedding at a better venue. The setting at Creek Club is stunning and our guests are still raving about it a month later. The scenery of everyone’s photos look like they belong in a magazine! Aside from the beauty of the venue, the Creek Club staff was absolutely amazing to work with. They listened to all of our questions, understood all of our visions and were so patient and helpful throughout the planning process. They were extremely organized and everything was so well orchestrated. Couldn’t recommend Creek Club enough!

Sent on 11/02/2018
    Creek Club at I'On 19
    Creek Club at I'On 20
  • Katherine

Katherine · Married on 09/22/2018

Everything I wanted

I’m so glad I picked Creek Club for my venue. This is definitely the best value for your money. It has an outdoor area, and inside area and comes with tables and chairs already. The sunset views are incredible and my pictures came out beautifully. My emails were all answered promptly, all of the staff was very professional and reassuring.

Sent on 10/18/2018
  • Alex

Alex · Married on 08/25/2018

The best decision we made for our wedding!

If the Creek Club has your date available- BOOK THEM NOW. Trust me on this. By far the best decision we made for our wedding day. First of all, the venue itself is gorgeous. But then you add in the fact that the price is reasonable, food is amazing and staff is incredible. Our wedding day would not have been the same without the Catering Manager, Colleen. When my wedding coordinator did a sub-par job, Colleen stepped up and jumped in without being asked. Honestly, if nothing else, I would book this venue again just for Colleen. She is a pleasure to work with and always made me feel at ease!

Sent on 10/19/2018
    Creek Club at I'On 21
    Creek Club at I'On 22
    Creek Club at I'On 23

Sara · Married on 04/21/2018

Truly wonderful. The Creek club at I'on was perfect for our April wedding. Beautiful scenery, amazing food, and wonderful staff. The Creek Club went above and beyond to accommodate service requests (including passing wine during cocktail hour and setting up champagne towers pre-ceremony). Guests raved about the food. Dinner was served promptly and efficiently. Empty glasses were cleared. The room was set-up beautifully. The rental includes ceremony & reception chairs + tables, which adds a lot of value. Held our 112 guest perfectly, I would say ideally 75-135 guests. I'm a type-A perfectionist, and I was so incredibly happy I trusted Creek Club with my wedding.

Sent on 04/24/2018

Courtney · Married on 03/24/2018

We had the most amazing day at the Creek Club! This is an amazing venue with the most accommodating and responsive staff. Colleen was wonderful, we can’t thank her enough for helping to make our special day so perfect! If you can get an available date here for your wedding, don’t think twice!!

Sent on 04/18/2018

Barbara · Married on 11/03/2017

Creek Club has it all! A great staff to help you so your day is perfect! Great food and a perfect setting! Our daughter's wedding was perfect, thanks to Creek Club!

Sent on 12/06/2017
    Creek Club at I'On 24

T · Married on 07/01/2016

We rented Creek Club at I'on for my daughter's wedding and reception and could not have been more pleased. Nina was great to work with from the tasting until the final guest left. The food was fabulous and the setting was absolutely perfect! We chose to have the ceremony on the lawn under the tree, followed by cocktail hour on the wraparound porch and then dinner and dancing inside the venue. We loved that they had inside catering because it was one less thing to worry about. The staff members were friendly and attentive throughout the evening. It ran flawlessly! Guests remarked how beautiful it was and how relaxed everyone felt in the surroundings. The photos from the entire event are stunning with this one of a
    kind setting. If you are looking for a unique venue with the Lowcountry feel, this is it!

Sent on 02/08/2017
  • F

Flora · Married on 01/16/2016

I can't imagine having our wedding anywhere other than Creek Club. It was the perfect, quintessential Charleston venue. As many of our guests said, it was the most romantic wedding venue we could have asked for. The staff was a pleasure to work with, and they were always very prompt to answer any questions we had and they were happy to accommodate our requests. We had our wedding in January, which is Charleston's off-season, and from our pictures you would have guessed that it was a perfect spring day. The venue grounds were kept immaculate and everything was clean and beautiful. I would say that next to the fantastic staff (especially the waitstaff and bartenders at our wedding) the biggest selling point was the food. We really did not want to serve standard "wedding food" an Creek Club certainly did not disappoint! Our guests raved that the food was restaurant-quality, and I would recommend to any bride to serve the lamb pops and island bacon-wrapped scallops during cocktail hour. We would highly recommend Creek Club to anyone, it was a perfect venue for our special day and we couldn't be happier with our decision.

Sent on 01/27/2016

Erica · Married on 09/11/2015

When my husband and I started to search for venues in Charleston (where I went to college and where my family lives) I knew I wanted the quintessential low country backdrop: on the water, sunset, moss hanging from the trees... and when I toured the Creek Club I knew this was the perfect place! Like many other brides, I initially had my heart set on a handful of other Charleston venues that had a hefty price tag and a laundry list of requirements to be met. I am so glad I avoided that hassle. The team at the Creek Club could not have made it easier! Their catering manager Nina was such a pleasure to work with, so prompt in answering any and all questions a bride might have, and reassuring that everything would be all set for my big day. She was on top of it! Also, the catering is all done in house (with the exception of a cake -- we decided to bring in our own cupcakes). The food is DELICIOUS! This place is a one stop shop for brides who want an intimate Low country affair. We had 80 guests (mostly from out of town) and it was the perfect size space for them, and EVERYONE commented about how gorgeous the venue was. Even locals said if they could do their own weddings over again they would have it at the Creek Club! I wish we could do it all over again!

Sent on 09/24/2015

Amy · Married on 01/24/2015

Beautiful venue, great staff and delicious food! Look no further for the perfect spot to get married. From first meeting with Allison, the catering manager, I felt like I was in great hands. Things to consider about this venue - the lawn and view are beautiful, tables and Chiavari chairs are included in the rental price, they provide the food and bar service and the staff is so accommodating. Going with a great venue like this makes wedding planning so much easier. And the food...Our guests haven't stopped talking about it!

Sent on 02/19/2015

Marianne · Married on 10/24/2014

Our daughter's wedding reception at the Creek Club was wonderful! The food was delicious, the views gorgeous, and the staff so courteous and efficient. Allison, the banquet manager is delightful and helped us so much with all of the planning, answering any and all questions so quickly!
    Thank you for a wonderful evening.

Sent on 10/27/2014

Stephanie · Married on 10/05/2014

Perfect location to have a ceremony and reception in one place! It's a beautiful venue and the open floor plan of the club house makes it easy to see and talk to everyone. If you catch the year and time of day right the sunset is magical! Again, gorgeous space for a wedding!

Sent on 10/15/2014
  • User4841967 · 2+ years ago

The Creek Club at I'on is stunning! My husband and I knew this is where we wanted to get married from the moment we stepped on the property. From the views of the river, to the lawn, to the porch, this place is beautiful! The food is delicious! Some of our guests are still raving about the food we selected. The staff is very friendly and easy to work with too.

Sent on 03/03/2015

Jessica · Married on 06/07/2014

The Creek Club was a fabulous place to have our wedding reception. The scenery is gorgeous and it provides a nice blend of the convenience and security of indoor/air-conditioning/protection from weather and natural, classic beauty of Charleston. The lawn is great as well. Our guests raved about this venue and numerous people have told us that it was the most beautiful reception site that they had ever seen.

Additionally, Allison at the Creek Club is a pleasure to work with. She is prompt, friendly and professional. The Creek Club requires you to use their catering service, but you won't be disappointed - the food and drinks are absolutely delicious! (and the menus are very flexible to suit your needs) It does not taste like "wedding food"...it tastes like a meal at a nice restaurant! We got a LOT of compliments about the food as well.

Finally, another huge benefit of this venue is that they provide a large number of tables and beautiful wooden chairs (the kind which are very expensive to rent), as well as all of the china, cutlery, glasses, etc. You will save hundreds, if not thousands, with this perk (as well as have one less vendor on your list)!

Overall, this was the perfect venue for us and a good value for the money! Would highly recommend it!

Sent on 06/15/2014

Amanda · Married on 05/19/2014

The Creek Club is absolutely beautiful! The garden and trees are the perfect setting for an outdoor wedding. Very romantic! The staff is absolutely wonderful! The people behind the scenes are great at helping you make sure you have everything set for your special day and are good at getting back to you with answers to any questions you may have. The reception area is very open and well lit. The fireplace offers a special touch. The huge porch area and chairs make it a nice place to sit and talk with guests. The serving staff was very attentive and kind. Nothing was over looked. All of the food - from the cocktail party through dinner was beyond delicious! This was a destination wedding for us and our family and friends that came to our wedding fell in love with the Creek Club too and could easily understand why we chose this venue for our sepcial day. It was AMAZING!!

Sent on 05/30/2014

Allie · Married on 11/02/2013

My husband and I got married here on November 2nd, and we could not have been happier with our beautiful venue!! The location is just gorgeous and gives a perfect snapshot of the lowcountry overlooking the creek. Our experience working with the staff was wonderful. They were very attentive to our questions and concerns. The catering here is also TOP notch. We had guests coming up to us all night complimenting the food. If you are looking for a beautiful Charleston wedding that has both the capacity for a large wedding but an intimate feel, I would recommend this venue above any other. We looked at what felt like 100's of venues in the area, and we would pick this one again and again.

Sent on 01/17/2014

Michelle · Married on 10/13/2013

I recently had my wedding here and cannot say enough great things! Everyone raved about the venue and how gorgeous it was! It was a very smooth evening and everything went exactly how I hoped! I would recommend this location to anyone getting married! It was so great and beautiful!

Sent on 11/07/2013

Kristin · Married on 10/04/2013

The Creek Club is absolutely beautiful, the gardens, the lovely lawn surrounded by beautiful trees all overlooking the water was the perfect backdrop for our ceremony (with contingency plans for getting married on their lovely porch!). My favorite aspect of the Creek Club was the feeling of elegance but it wasn't overdone and still managed to feel very laid back and comfortable. Every aspect of our interaction with the Creek Club was a pleasure, with their entire staff helping us out through each aspect (particularly helpful to a bride who's entire attention to weddings started after the ring). I was particularly blown away the day of by the Creek Club's staff, with them being extremely attentive to our guests and making sure my husband and I were taken care of (I had an amazing fried green tomato in hand provided by what must have been a magician, while I was signing my license, believe me you want to eat their food!) Our guests raved about how perfect a setting it was, how incredible the food was, just the whole thing for days afterwards. I highly recommend the Creek Club it truly helped make our day perfect.

Sent on 06/07/2014