Creek Club at I'On Reviews

85 | Mount Pleasant, SC

85 Reviews for Creek Club at I'On

• Elizabeth

Elizabeth Finch · Married on 01/11/2020

Amazing Venue! Highly Recommend!

The Creek Club at I'On was the perfect venue for my husband and I- so much so, we chose to have our ceremony and reception there. The view and backdrop was perfect and just what we wanted. Everyone that we worked with was professional, kind, and easy to work with. I highly recommend them! More so, Creek Club Catering that provided all the food for our reception was phenomenal! Colleen was great to work with and I continue to receive rave reviews on how amazing all the food was! Thank you for making our wedding so perfect!

Sent on 02/07/2020
  • Carly

Carly Peterson · Married on 12/28/2019

Best Day Ever!!

BEST DAY EVER!!! I cannot thank Creek Club enough!! Planning your wedding from a different coast can definitely be challenging, but Colleen & Jaime made it so easy for me. They always replied in a timely manner and accommodated every time we were in town to visit the venue. You have to use their caterer but no complaints on that as they have a huge menu to choose from and it was all so amazing and delicious! Not to mention you get to sample the food prior to deciding on your menu too. Overall it was the best day ever and I highly recommend having a wedding here!!

Sent on 01/21/2020

Leslie Ogden · Married on 11/01/2019

Amazing place!

We were SO happy with our wedding here! The location is beautiful, the venue is easy to work with and the food is fabulous. What more could you want?

Sent on 11/19/2019
  • Kathryn

Kathryn Hope · Married on 10/18/2019

October dream

Creek Club was an amazing group to plan a wedding with! If you are getting married in Charleston and want to simplify your planning but still have the Lowcountry feel than you should look into Creek Club. They do so much and have amazing food! I looked at so many venues and knew the second I stepped foot behind the Creek Club, with the marsh views, that I was going to get married there!

Sent on 12/31/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Lee · Married on 09/07/2019

Wonderful venue

Mike and his crew at Creek Club at I’On were great. They managed to pull off a wedding just 36 hours after Hurricane Dorian left town. Had I not known that a hurricane had tried to ruin our wedding, I never would have known it had happened at all. Mike had the landscape crew there early Friday morning to do a massive clean up and get the venue ready, even removing a huge fallen tree so we could use the garden. He had a full staff there, despite a mandatory evacuation just being lifted the day before. The food was delicious and everything went off without a hitch. My wedding coordinator with Bouquets and Bowties did all of the day of coordinating (which I highly recommend) and planning with the venue. The venue itself is very nice, with great, clean bathrooms, and well-functioning air conditioning (not always a guarantee in CHS!). We also did a boat exit from the dock, which is a fun option not offered at other venues!

Sent on 01/17/2020

Jordan · Married on 06/30/2019

Most beautiful location

The Creek Club was my dream wedding venue. We ultimately chose Creek Club because 1. They include tables/chairs/plates/etc. so we only had to rent tablecloths, 2. Catering is included and 3. It is the most beautiful, dreamy location I could imagine. We had a wonderful experience with Creek Club and are so happy we chose this venue.

Sent on 07/16/2019

cynthia nigh · Married on 05/26/2019

Creek Club at I'On -- Awesome Ultimate Southern Wedding Location!

Wow! The Creek Club at I'On was absolutely superb! The idealic venue, delicious food, and fabulous service were top notch! Our guests were all from out-of-town and just raved about the wedding! The event was perfect in every way! Thanks, Creek Club at I'On!

Sent on 06/05/2019

Nicole Paul · Married on 03/16/2019

The wedding of our dreams :)

Creek Club was the perfect venue for our wedding - I was initially drawn that they include venue rental, catering, bar service and chair/tables. This made my life a lot easier! The more I worked with their entire staff, the more I was confident that I picked the perfect venue. Everyone was incredibly friendly and extremely helpful which resulted in the wedding of our dreams!

Sent on 05/15/2019

Rebecca · Married on 02/24/2019

Mother of the Bride

The Creek Club offers a beautiful setting and serves delicious food!

Sent on 03/10/2019
  • Mazie

Mazie · Married on 11/10/2018

Beautiful venue

We absolutely loved the Creek Club. It gave our out of town guests a beautiful Charleston experience. The porch is perfect for cocktail hour and the venue as a whole fit our 105 guests comfortably. All of our guests raved about the food and service. Overall perfect wedding day!

Sent on 04/23/2019
  • Erin

Erin Riccio · Married on 10/21/2018

Fall Wedding on the Creek

Creek Club at I'on was the perfect venue for our wedding - I loved that they include venue rental, catering, bar service bistro lighting, chair/tables. This made my life a lot easier! The food was absolutely amazing. I am originally from NY and wanted my northern guests to experience southern cuisine. Creek Club worked with me so well on picking out just the right mix. I would highly recommend Creek Club to anyone :)

Sent on 06/06/2019
  • Hannah

Hannah Marsh · Married on 10/06/2018

Absolutely amazing venue and staff!

We couldn’t imagine having our wedding at a better venue. The setting at Creek Club is stunning and our guests are still raving about it a month later. The scenery of everyone’s photos look like they belong in a magazine! Aside from the beauty of the venue, the Creek Club staff was absolutely amazing to work with. They listened to all of our questions, understood all of our visions and were so patient and helpful throughout the planning process. They were extremely organized and everything was so well orchestrated. Couldn’t recommend Creek Club enough!

Sent on 11/02/2018
  • Katherine

Katherine · Married on 09/22/2018

Everything I wanted

I’m so glad I picked Creek Club for my venue. This is definitely the best value for your money. It has an outdoor area, and inside area and comes with tables and chairs already. The sunset views are incredible and my pictures came out beautifully. My emails were all answered promptly, all of the staff was very professional and reassuring.

Sent on 10/18/2018
  • Alex

Alex · Married on 08/25/2018

The best decision we made for our wedding!

If the Creek Club has your date available- BOOK THEM NOW. Trust me on this. By far the best decision we made for our wedding day. First of all, the venue itself is gorgeous. But then you add in the fact that the price is reasonable, food is amazing and staff is incredible. Our wedding day would not have been the same without the Catering Manager, Colleen. When my wedding coordinator did a sub-par job, Colleen stepped up and jumped in without being asked. Honestly, if nothing else, I would book this venue again just for Colleen. She is a pleasure to work with and always made me feel at ease!

Sent on 10/19/2018

Sara · Married on 04/21/2018

Truly wonderful. The Creek club at I'on was perfect for our April wedding. Beautiful scenery, amazing food, and wonderful staff. The Creek Club went above and beyond to accommodate service requests (including passing wine during cocktail hour and setting up champagne towers pre-ceremony). Guests raved about the food. Dinner was served promptly and efficiently. Empty glasses were cleared. The room was set-up beautifully. The rental includes ceremony & reception chairs + tables, which adds a lot of value. Held our 112 guest perfectly, I would say ideally 75-135 guests. I'm a type-A perfectionist, and I was so incredibly happy I trusted Creek Club with my wedding.

Sent on 04/24/2018

Courtney · Married on 03/24/2018

We had the most amazing day at the Creek Club! This is an amazing venue with the most accommodating and responsive staff. Colleen was wonderful, we can’t thank her enough for helping to make our special day so perfect! If you can get an available date here for your wedding, don’t think twice!!

Sent on 04/18/2018

Barbara · Married on 11/03/2017

Creek Club has it all! A great staff to help you so your day is perfect! Great food and a perfect setting! Our daughter's wedding was perfect, thanks to Creek Club!

Sent on 12/06/2017

T · Married on 07/01/2016

We rented Creek Club at I'on for my daughter's wedding and reception and could not have been more pleased. Nina was great to work with from the tasting until the final guest left. The food was fabulous and the setting was absolutely perfect! We chose to have the ceremony on the lawn under the tree, followed by cocktail hour on the wraparound porch and then dinner and dancing inside the venue. We loved that they had inside catering because it was one less thing to worry about. The staff members were friendly and attentive throughout the evening. It ran flawlessly! Guests remarked how beautiful it was and how relaxed everyone felt in the surroundings. The photos from the entire event are stunning with this one of a
    kind setting. If you are looking for a unique venue with the Lowcountry feel, this is it!

Sent on 02/08/2017
  • F

Flora · Married on 01/16/2016

I can't imagine having our wedding anywhere other than Creek Club. It was the perfect, quintessential Charleston venue. As many of our guests said, it was the most romantic wedding venue we could have asked for. The staff was a pleasure to work with, and they were always very prompt to answer any questions we had and they were happy to accommodate our requests. We had our wedding in January, which is Charleston's off-season, and from our pictures you would have guessed that it was a perfect spring day. The venue grounds were kept immaculate and everything was clean and beautiful. I would say that next to the fantastic staff (especially the waitstaff and bartenders at our wedding) the biggest selling point was the food. We really did not want to serve standard "wedding food" an Creek Club certainly did not disappoint! Our guests raved that the food was restaurant-quality, and I would recommend to any bride to serve the lamb pops and island bacon-wrapped scallops during cocktail hour. We would highly recommend Creek Club to anyone, it was a perfect venue for our special day and we couldn't be happier with our decision.

Sent on 01/27/2016

Erica · Married on 09/11/2015

When my husband and I started to search for venues in Charleston (where I went to college and where my family lives) I knew I wanted the quintessential low country backdrop: on the water, sunset, moss hanging from the trees... and when I toured the Creek Club I knew this was the perfect place! Like many other brides, I initially had my heart set on a handful of other Charleston venues that had a hefty price tag and a laundry list of requirements to be met. I am so glad I avoided that hassle. The team at the Creek Club could not have made it easier! Their catering manager Nina was such a pleasure to work with, so prompt in answering any and all questions a bride might have, and reassuring that everything would be all set for my big day. She was on top of it! Also, the catering is all done in house (with the exception of a cake -- we decided to bring in our own cupcakes). The food is DELICIOUS! This place is a one stop shop for brides who want an intimate Low country affair. We had 80 guests (mostly from out of town) and it was the perfect size space for them, and EVERYONE commented about how gorgeous the venue was. Even locals said if they could do their own weddings over again they would have it at the Creek Club! I wish we could do it all over again!

Sent on 09/24/2015

Amy · Married on 01/24/2015

Beautiful venue, great staff and delicious food! Look no further for the perfect spot to get married. From first meeting with Allison, the catering manager, I felt like I was in great hands. Things to consider about this venue - the lawn and view are beautiful, tables and Chiavari chairs are included in the rental price, they provide the food and bar service and the staff is so accommodating. Going with a great venue like this makes wedding planning so much easier. And the food...Our guests haven't stopped talking about it!

Sent on 02/19/2015

Marianne · Married on 10/24/2014

Our daughter's wedding reception at the Creek Club was wonderful! The food was delicious, the views gorgeous, and the staff so courteous and efficient. Allison, the banquet manager is delightful and helped us so much with all of the planning, answering any and all questions so quickly!
    Thank you for a wonderful evening.

Sent on 10/27/2014

Stephanie · Married on 10/05/2014

Perfect location to have a ceremony and reception in one place! It's a beautiful venue and the open floor plan of the club house makes it easy to see and talk to everyone. If you catch the year and time of day right the sunset is magical! Again, gorgeous space for a wedding!

Sent on 10/15/2014
  • User4841967 · 2+ years ago

The Creek Club at I'on is stunning! My husband and I knew this is where we wanted to get married from the moment we stepped on the property. From the views of the river, to the lawn, to the porch, this place is beautiful! The food is delicious! Some of our guests are still raving about the food we selected. The staff is very friendly and easy to work with too.

Sent on 03/03/2015

Jessica · Married on 06/07/2014

The Creek Club was a fabulous place to have our wedding reception. The scenery is gorgeous and it provides a nice blend of the convenience and security of indoor/air-conditioning/protection from weather and natural, classic beauty of Charleston. The lawn is great as well. Our guests raved about this venue and numerous people have told us that it was the most beautiful reception site that they had ever seen.

Additionally, Allison at the Creek Club is a pleasure to work with. She is prompt, friendly and professional. The Creek Club requires you to use their catering service, but you won't be disappointed - the food and drinks are absolutely delicious! (and the menus are very flexible to suit your needs) It does not taste like "wedding food"...it tastes like a meal at a nice restaurant! We got a LOT of compliments about the food as well.

Finally, another huge benefit of this venue is that they provide a large number of tables and beautiful wooden chairs (the kind which are very expensive to rent), as well as all of the china, cutlery, glasses, etc. You will save hundreds, if not thousands, with this perk (as well as have one less vendor on your list)!

Overall, this was the perfect venue for us and a good value for the money! Would highly recommend it!

Sent on 06/15/2014