1328 N. Milwaukee Ave., Iron Mountain, MI 49801 Map · Phone number

About Creative Photos by Caroline

Creative Photos by Caroline provides you with Unique portraits of your special day. I arrive up to two hours before the ceremony for some casual shots of getting ready and stay thru the Ceremony and Reception, between 8 and 10pm, depending on the time line for the dances, tosses, etc. Whether it is destination weddings, church weddings or the unconventional wedding, I can meet your photographic needs. I attend your wedding with the help of one of my associates as a second shooter, I am always the primary shooter at weddings! I provide a variety of packages and A La Carte items for you to choose from. Proofs are uploaded within two weeks of the ceremony and are up for 6 months to one year for your convenience. They are privately viewed thru a password protected site, and if you choose to give out the password to relatives and friends, please do so, and they can deal directly thru me for their orders! I encourage you check out my website for ideas and the wedding gallery to see my work. Only my work is on the site. Free free to contact me at 906-396-1380 and there is a convenient calendar on the site to see if your date is open!

P8256584
indy062 website
Black and white with color added back in.
Rings with a twist, starred light!
Rings with a twist, starred light!
audreyandphil1020
P8256584
indy062 website

• PS Photography & Video
    PS Photography & Video Wedding Photographers

Amazing photos that really make you feel the emotion of the moment and remember the little details. You'll love your photos!

• Creative Keepsakes Photography
    Creative Keepsakes Photography Wedding Invitations

I have experienced Caroline's shoots first hand and her energy and creative ideas are amazing. She is well prepared and even brings extra supplies to make sure your day goes smoothly. From needle and thread, stainstick and extra black socks for the groomsmen that forget, she's there for every bridal need. It has been a pleasure to work with her and I look forward to many more years of collaboration.

• In The Lens Photography
    In The Lens Photography Wedding Photographers

"Creative" is a great word for her photography... Creative, Fun, and Unique.

• 1328 N. Milwaukee Ave. Iron Mountain, 49801 See on map