Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Lizzie Photo

personal, artful, innovative wedding & family photography
Lynell is my name, and Lizzie, as in Lizzie Photo is an expression of myself through my art.  Lizzie Photo embodies creativity, commitment to excellence, and a desire to give you memories that show the very intimate, loving, beautiful details and moments of your wedding.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Grand Rapids

14 Reviews for Lizzie Photo

1.0

Lynell and Dan photographed my daughter and son-in-law's wedding and did their engagement pictures as well. The results were amazing! When looking at the pictures I thought I was browsing through a wedding magazine!! Additionally, you couldn't ask for two nicer or more fun people. Love them both!

Profile Picture User4310137, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Our wedding was this past weekend and we are completley blown away by Lizzie Photo.

Her and her husband are absolutley amazing to work with. From day 1 of planning they were so incredibly helpful and respond to any email or communication right away which is very important to me as im sure anyone else planning a wedding.

They have a true passion for what they do and it shows. They ended up pickign the location for shooting because we didnt make up our mind and it was so incredible.. I couldn't be happier with my decision to work with these folks and recommend them any day..

They are a ton of fun and are the type of people that aren't only your wedding photographers.. but also become your lifelong friends.

Please call them right now and start workign with them because they are without a doubt.. the BEST in the business.

Profile Picture Eric, 6/8/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

These are the most amazing photographers! I have had multiple guests come and tell me that our photographer was amazing and very professional on the day of our wedding. I have nothing but great things to say about Lizzie Photo and her second shooter The Beer Truck! Such an amazing couple and I wouldn't have wanted to have anyone else capture our day. All of the wedding party felt they were the most fun photographers that they had experienced in all of the weddings they had been a part of. Very shortly after the wedding we already had sneak previews of our wedding day shots and they were perfect!!! Fantastic! If you are in the Grand Rapids/Michigan area...or really anywhere (as they are willing to travel), choose Lizzie photo! The Best!

Profile Picture User1070467, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews

22 Photos

2011 weddings

22 Photos

1 ENDORSEMENT
I met Lynell while working together on our 2008 New Years Eve wedding. This particular wedding was definitely one of my favorites to design so I was anxious to see the images from this event. The photos she captures were beautiful not to mention she was such a sweetheart. She was patient and worked around us which I sincerely appreciated!

Events