2610 Templewood Drive, Holiday, FL 34690 Map · Phone number

About Creative Freedom Photo

Unique Fine Arts photojournalism. Dont just look at your wedding photographs, "FEEL" them,. A gift for captureing emotion!

Follow Creative Freedom Photo on

61e79eaf7598ad75 pxlthis one 2
1afb

11 Reviews for Creative Freedom Photo

Adrienne · Married on 12/01/2016

Jenna knows what she's' doing and she knows how to get great shots! We used creative freedom photography for our destination wedding in St. Pete Beach, Florida and she couldn't have knocked it out of the park further. We were planning from Chicago, IL and Jenna was available via email or over the phone to answer questions or just calm my nerves. She truly cares and her work shows that for itself. 100% recommend this talented lady!

Sent on 01/29/2017

Holly · Married on 11/20/2016

Jenna is patient and willing to work with any situation. She is very down to earth and definitely not full of herself. My wedding hasn't even happened yet and I can honestly say I feel so comfortable with her. We have talked several times on the phone and she knows how to keep you calm and guide you in the right direction. She loved that my fiance and I work as a team and talks to both of us rather than just talking to me. She is not afraid to speak up when necessary and has been doing this for so long that she can help to make sure that you don't have to worry about the pictures at all. You will forget she is there because she feels like part of the family. I think that is my favorite part, that she has become part of my family!

Sent on 09/13/2016
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 06/16/2015

Jenna was my photographer the day I married my soul mate on June 16, 2015, in St. Augustine, FL. I must say that I researched and looked over many photographers, portfolios, and interviewed at least a dozen. There are so many photographers out there to select from. However, they all seemed the same to me as far as the style, which was the same old same old. I suppose that is fine for someone who likes the same boring presentation, such as “Everyone say cheese!” Thank goodness I stumbled across Jenna’s website! Once I looked at her portfolio, I knew she was the one to capture my moments on one of the most important days of my life!

I cannot even begin to explain how very pleased that I am for contacting her because her work is AMAZING!!!! The pictures are absolutely beautiful! She captured all my moments, details, and emotions through her lens. Each time I view my wedding pictures, the tears start rolling down my cheeks as I feel those emotions from our big day again! Jenna is truly blessed with artistic talents.

In addition to her work, she is such a beautiful person. She coached me through a little wedding anxiety that I was experiencing (I thought I had it under control…lol). She is a true professional and definitely a people person! She tolerated the many different personalities and everyone who attended my wedding loves her and her work. Also, be prepared to have A LOT of fun… My husband, our children, and I had a blast during our intimate session! I am not one who likes a camera pointing at me, but I hardly noticed that she was there taking the pictures. I felt so comfortable! For someone with such talent, I was honored and blessed to have her at my wedding! Thank you so much Jenna and Jordan… you are AWESOME! 

Sent on 07/27/2015

Creative Freedom Photo FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    High-Res Images
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1218
    2nd Shooter
    One Event / Day
    Slideshow
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Hand-Coloring
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Second Shooter
    Slideshow
    Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files
    Proofs

• Decoratively Speaking Events
    Decoratively Speaking Events Wedding Florists

Its so wonderful and amazing to work with Creative Freedom Photo. I wish i could use them for all my design events here in Tampa as well in California. They are so great to work with and always paying attention to detailed photography. I would highly recommend them because, they really are the way to go!!

• Jamie Benedict Beauty
    Jamie Benedict Beauty Wedding Hair & Makeup

Creative Freedom and owner Jenna are so talented and such a blessing to work with. We work together as often as possible and I am always impressed. Jenna and her son Jordan are indeed creative freedom. Their photography and grace always blow me away. I endorse 200%.

• A Tailored Event
    A Tailored Event Wedding Florists

Best wedding and event photographer we had the pleasure of collaborating with, my brides are always very impressed with her work. We highly recommend Jenna and her company, her flexible style and approach can make anyone happy, Jenna is sure to capture your special moments making the magic last forever, like no one else can! A Tailored Event, Inc. 727-244-1526 http://www.floridabeachweddingsource.com

• 2610 Templewood Drive Holiday, 34690 See on map
    727-940-7922 (Phone number)
    727-940-7922 (Other Phone Number)
    7 days a week call anytime!