Creative Cakes

Leslie, MI View map

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cupcakes
Groom's Cake

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Setup

Are you licensed by the state health department?

Danielle Married on 08/15/2009
    My husband and I were married August 15, 2009. Jennifer did a fantastic job with our cake. Not only was is beautiful, it was some of the best tasting cake I have ever eaten. She was very professional, up front and kind. She made our cake on a very short notice order, we only gave her 3 or 4 weeks notice. The cost was very reasonable for the quality of service and the delicious cake. I will recommend her to anyone getting married as well as anyone who needs a cake for any special occasion.

Sincerely,

Danielle
    Jill Married on 07/18/2009
    I found Jen at the end of a long search for a specialty groom's cake. I am glad I stumbled across her website. I wanted a 3D cake that looked like an actual football helmet sitting on the table -- one that was 1/2 Michigan and 1/2 MSU for our house divided (Go State!). My fiance is a huge sports fan (and a U of M fan), so I knew he would love to be surprised with this cake. After outrageous quotes from a few bakerys in town, I finally found Jen. She accepted the cake design without hesitation, and the end product was both life-like and delicious. It was everything I imagined the cake to be.
    April Married on 07/04/2009
    I highly recommend Jennifer with Creative Cakes! Her cakes are very affordably priced and taste wonderful. We had so many compliments on our wedding cake and it was absolutely beautiful. She was able to bring a picture I showed her to life and it was an exact replica. Jennifer is very talented. Since our wedding day, I've also used her for a baby shower cake which also was delicous and beautiful.

1211 covert road Leslie, 49251
Location of (Creative Cakes)

Other vendors in Grand Rapids for your wedding