Buffalo, NY 14201 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

27 Reviews for Creative Beginnings Wedding Decor

Jessica · Married on 07/12/2014

We booked them to decorate tulle and flowers on gazebo outside for our ceremony at Byblos Niagara Resort and Spa that overlooks the Niagara River. It looked absolutely beautiful. We were pretty so happy with how it turned out. Our guests made compliments that our ceremony looked absolutely beautiful with touches of decors and flowers. They did fabulous job and the communication is great as well. Easy to work with. Definitely highly recommended! Thank you!

I could not tell you enough good things about Betsy and the girls she works with! She really helped my wedding turn into the perfect atmosphere! I would recommend her to anyone because she does it all. Creative beginnings did my chair covers, flowers and centerpieces. They are wonderful!

Christine · Married on 09/21/2013

Highly recommended ! I received my wedding party flowers from them and they were everything that I could have imagined

Award