Plated, Buffet, Stations, Family Style

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Creations Catering & Events

Creating the best in taste & style.

If you are looking for a Catering Company that can guide you in planning the perfect event from start to finish, look no further. At Creations Catering and Events we specialize in full-service wedding, social and corporate events that go beyond the expected and deliver amazing value for your money. We know your time is precious and your choices limitless, so we aim to deliver everything you need to throw an amazing event that is fresh, sophisticated and full of flavor.

Our chef is a classically trained honors graduate from a prestigious culinary institution, and our event professionals specialize in delivering luxury experiences with style and vision that will impress your guests without breaking the bank. Dietary needs? No problem. We specialize in Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian, Gluten-Free, and source the freshest ingredients available. We believe in house-made, not factory-made, and we know healthy options are just as important as great taste.

Our creativity is first and foremost driven by your vision, but our attention to detail and commitment to outstanding service is what has made Creations one of the finest catering companies in the Orlando, Daytona Beach and New Smyrna areas.

Our glowing testimonials and client reviews speak for themselves, but if you want to experience the best in taste and style, contact Creations today and let us lead the way to the event of your dreams!

Categories: Wedding Caterer

Outside Alcohol (1)
House Beer (1)
House Wine (1)
House Liquor (1)

My now-husband and I settled on a brunch menu for our Sunday evening reception. Our tasting with Creations went well. I tried the best biscuits and gravy I had ever tasted (I don't typically go for that dish, if it's any indication) and the day of, things went [mostly] phenomenally.

Let me start by saying that our food was amazing and all our guests raved about the quality of their meal. We had an omelet bar that was the star of the show, but what was really nice is that we were assigned a waiter (Mike) who took care of us all night and made a beeline for us if it looked like we were in need of food. Having him prevented the common "bride and groom forget to eat on their wedding day" conundrum and I am so thankful for that. Also, my mother who is a diabetic was able to provide special mixer options for herself to the bar. This was a nice gesture.

That being said, Creations had it's disappointments as well. Despite the great beginnings, about a month before the wedding there was a lot of back and forth with the main point of contact and our coordinator. Questions had to be repeated and were often overlooked, which had us less and less confident about the company's structure despite the delicious food. Additionally, we rented about 9 high chairs for younger family that were never delivered. We were refunded the next day for the missing rentals but received no formal apology for this inconvenience to our guests. We also had a few guests with food allergies that the staff was not informed of, which makes me nervous. The guests with allergies we spoke to said they were able to work around their restrictions, but I was very disappointed they had to explain the situation to the staff.

Overall, was Creations a great vendor for delicious food and drink? Yes. I would eat their food day in and day out if given the chance. You just may need to jump through some hoops to get things done.

Profile Picture Ben and Gina, 2/4/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Stations, Tastings, American, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Bartender(s), House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Signature Drink

I worked with Nikki and she was attentive and awesome from the beginning. From the tasting to the wedding, she payed attention to detail and made me feel very comfortable working with her. I would highly recommend this place! The food from Creations was absolutely amazing and my guests loved everything. Nikki coordinated my reception and made my wedding a very special night! All of the servers and bartender were amazing too!!!! I am so happy that I used this company for my wedding!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Taylor, 12/23/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

We don't even know where to start! Chef Aaron's team at Creations is amazing. I wouldn't hesitate to do it all over again just for the purposes of experiencing the quality service and food we received.
Nikki and Breanna are great! Helpful all the way through. They were on top of the tasting and all the major and minor details of our wedding. They were thorough in providing us exactly what we asked for.

The food was phenomenal! Our guest are still raving about it 2 weeks later. Every aspect of the dinner was great from the chicken wellington all the way down the last grain of rice. The passed hors d'oeuvres just kept coming and the guest kept eating. The mac and cheese croquettes are always an explosion of guest pleasure. The honey ham biscuits crushed it too! Really the food was amazing! Worth every penny! I want to mention the serving staff was great. They were on top of everything, they even made sure that anyone who had a hard time getting around had food brought to them. Our dedicated server was on top of our drinks, food and cake! Never had to ask for anything!

The bar staff... The bar staff was awesome. They crushed it! We had two signature drinks that both took some skill time to make right and they nailed it. The guest loved the fun and joyful atmosphere they created to making the drinks.

Really we couldn't have hoped, prayed, or paid for a better experience. Everyone from Creations was wonderful and wouldn't recommend anyone else for any catering need.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Bradick, 11/11/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: American, French, Italian, Mediterranean, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Vegetarian, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Outside Alcohol, Signature Drink, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Stations, Tastings

Creations Catering & Events Pricing

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1454535506 4f53e28095fad426 1454530878238 private events

$50 Referral Program

Redeem In-Store
We have started a new referral program. For every new client that is sent to us and contracted with us for our food catering or our bar catering we will give you $50. Your name or name of your company must be mentioned at first contact with new client
#WWa5d777c414e2b303

11 ENDORSEMENTS
I recommend Creations Catering & Events for all of your catering needs. I have known Chef Aaron since coming to Florida and he has shown me only the best in catering and service. The service staff is excellent and the food quality is top notch.

We love working with Creations Catering and Events! Chef Aaron is so talented, and he brings with him the most professional team you could imagine. The food is phenomenal and the plating is gorgeous. If you hire Creations, you will not be disappointed!

I've worked with Creations Catering & Events, and they are great with communication. They are also very professional and their work speaks for itself! Always on the top of my list especially for bar catering!

You will LOVE the food and you will love the staff!

We absolutely love Chef Aaron and his staff at Creations! Not only is his food delicious but their service is amazing! They are such a joy to work with and we enjoy working with them! They go out of their way to make sure all the guests are taken care of!

104 PROS I KNOW
1 ASSOCIATION I BELONG TO

Events

1305 south park ave, Sanford , FL 32771   See On Map
407-328-4242 (phone) 407-328-4243 (fax)
We are open 7 days a week. M-F 8 am- 5pm Sat- Sun please leave a message and I will call you right back. I may be at an Event.