1305 south park ave, Sanford, FL 32771 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Creations Catering & Events

If you are looking for a Catering Company that can guide you in planning the perfect event from start to finish, look no further. At Creations Catering and Events we specialize in full-service wedding, social and corporate events that go beyond the expected and deliver amazing value for your money. We know your time is precious and your choices limitless, so we aim to deliver everything you need to throw an amazing event that is fresh, sophisticated and full of flavor.

Our chef is a classically trained honors graduate from a prestigious culinary institution, and our event professionals specialize in delivering luxury experiences with style and vision that will impress your guests without breaking the bank. Dietary needs? No problem. We specialize in Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian, Gluten-Free, and source the freshest ingredients available. We believe in house-made, not factory-made, and we know healthy options are just as important as great taste.

Our creativity is first and foremost driven by your vision, but our attention to detail and commitment to outstanding service is what has made Creations one of the finest catering companies in the Orlando, Daytona Beach and New Smyrna areas.

Our glowing testimonials and client reviews speak for themselves, but if you want to experience the best in taste and style, contact Creations today and let us lead the way to the event of your dreams!

Follow Creations Catering & Events on

34 Reviews for Creations Catering & Events

1 User photo

Creations Catering & Events 1

Sam · Married on 07/11/2018

I can't say enough about how amazing our experience with creations catering was, from the tasting all the way to the wedding day! My now husband and I had a destination wedding in Daytona, Florida (We are from New York City), and Nikki was so quick to respond to emails and answered all concerns we had for our special day. Planning a wedding is stressful but Nikki was so patient with me and was always able to put my mind at ease. Our guests raved about the food and even finished the very minimal leftovers we had at the after party. We were brought food during our cocktail hour as well as during the buffet time. We were attended to on several different occasions so we could enjoy the celebration and not have to leave our guests. As if this wasn't enough, my wedding coordinator(on my wedding day) decided she wasn't going to show up. Not a problem, Nikki stepped right in and coordinated my entire wedding on the spot! I owe my entire wedding going as smoothly as it did to her. Nikki is an exceptional person and this flows through her business. I will forever be thankful to Nikki and the Creations Team!!

Creations Catering & Events 2

Taylor · Married on 12/23/2017

I worked with Nikki and she was attentive and awesome from the beginning. From the tasting to the wedding, she payed attention to detail and made me feel very comfortable working with her. I would highly recommend this place! The food from Creations was absolutely amazing and my guests loved everything. Nikki coordinated my reception and made my wedding a very special night! All of the servers and bartender were amazing too!!!! I am so happy that I used this company for my wedding!

Sent on 01/05/2018

Creations Catering & Events's reply:

Thank you for your kind, sweet words Taylor! Your wedding was Amazing and so Fun to be at!! I am so happy everyone enjoyed the food!! Everything was flawless! We want to wish you many years of love and happiness! Thank you, Nikki!
  • Bradick

Bradick · Married on 11/11/2017

We don't even know where to start! Chef Aaron's team at Creations is amazing. I wouldn't hesitate to do it all over again just for the purposes of experiencing the quality service and food we received.
    Nikki and Breanna are great! Helpful all the way through. They were on top of the tasting and all the major and minor details of our wedding. They were thorough in providing us exactly what we asked for.

The food was phenomenal! Our guest are still raving about it 2 weeks later. Every aspect of the dinner was great from the chicken wellington all the way down the last grain of rice. The passed hors d'oeuvres just kept coming and the guest kept eating. The mac and cheese croquettes are always an explosion of guest pleasure. The honey ham biscuits crushed it too! Really the food was amazing! Worth every penny! I want to mention the serving staff was great. They were on top of everything, they even made sure that anyone who had a hard time getting around had food brought to them. Our dedicated server was on top of our drinks, food and cake! Never had to ask for anything!

The bar staff... The bar staff was awesome. They crushed it! We had two signature drinks that both took some skill time to make right and they nailed it. The guest loved the fun and joyful atmosphere they created to making the drinks.

Really we couldn't have hoped, prayed, or paid for a better experience. Everyone from Creations was wonderful and wouldn't recommend anyone else for any catering need.

Sent on 11/22/2017

Creations Catering & Events's reply:

Thank you Brad for your kind words! We had a blast working your wedding. I am so thrilled to hear you and your guests had a great time. Again, Congratulations from all of us here at Creations and thank you for allowing us to be a part of your big day!

Creations Catering & Events FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service? $ 49.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service? $ 39.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for stations? $ 32.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres? $ 30.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up, Cake, Cake Cutting, Dessert, Cocktail Reception, Server(s), Tastings, Chairs, Tables, China, Linens, Flatware, Glassware, Chocolate Fountain
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 14.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), Open Bar, House Beer, House Wine, Champagne Toast, House Liquor, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink
  • What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, French Service, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, Asian, British, Cajun, Caribbean, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Latin American, Mediterranean, Mexican, Southern, Southwestern, Spanish, Thai
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Kosher, Nut Free, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? Liquor License, Bartender(s), Open Bar, House Beer, Specialty Beer, House Wine, Specialty Wine, Champagne Toast, House Liquor, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Outside Alcohol
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Chairs, Tables

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Creations Catering & Events 1
    $50 Referral Program
    We have started a new referral program. For every new client that is sent to us and contracted with us for our food catering or our bar catering we will give you $50. Your name or name of your company must be mentioned at first contact with new client

• The Center at Deltona
    The Center at Deltona Banquet Halls

I recommend Creations Catering & Events for all of your catering needs. I have known Chef Aaron since coming to Florida and he has shown me only the best in catering and service. The service staff is excellent and the food quality is top notch.

• Museum of Arts and Sciences
    Museum of Arts and Sciences Museum Weddings

We love working with Creations Catering and Events! Chef Aaron is so talented, and he brings with him the most professional team you could imagine. The food is phenomenal and the plating is gorgeous. If you hire Creations, you will not be disappointed!

• Smokey Jay's Bar-B-Q
    Smokey Jay's Bar-B-Q Wedding Caterers

I've worked with Creations Catering & Events, and they are great with communication. They are also very professional and their work speaks for itself! Always on the top of my list especially for bar catering!

• 1305 south park ave Sanford, FL 32771 See on map
    4073284243 (Fax Number)
    We are open 7 days a week. M-F 8 am- 5pm Sat- Sun please leave a message and I will call you right back. I may be at an Event.