1305 south park ave, Sanford, FL 32771 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Creations Catering & Events

If you are looking for a Catering Company that can guide you in planning the perfect event from start to finish, look no further. At Creations Catering and Events we specialize in full-service wedding, social and corporate events that go beyond the expected and deliver amazing value for your money. We know your time is precious and your choices limitless, so we aim to deliver everything you need to throw an amazing event that is fresh, sophisticated and full of flavor.

Our chef is a classically trained honors graduate from a prestigious culinary institution, and our event professionals specialize in delivering luxury experiences with style and vision that will impress your guests without breaking the bank. Dietary needs? No problem. We specialize in Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian, Gluten-Free, and source the freshest ingredients available. We believe in house-made, not factory-made, and we know healthy options are just as important as great taste.

Our creativity is first and foremost driven by your vision, but our attention to detail and commitment to outstanding service is what has made Creations one of the finest catering companies in the Orlando, Daytona Beach and New Smyrna areas.

Our glowing testimonials and client reviews speak for themselves, but if you want to experience the best in taste and style, contact Creations today and let us lead the way to the event of your dreams!

Follow Creations Catering & Events on

1 User photo

Creations Catering & Events 1
  • Matthew

Matthew Gilbert · Married on 01/05/2019

Exactly what wanted! Perfection!

Nikki and staff were amazing. We decided to go with a Taco Bar and all of our guest wouldn’t shut up about how good it was. Every last detail from linens to drinks to the set up was done perfect the way we wanted it. They do not miss a single thing.

Sent on 01/29/2019

Megan · Married on 12/19/2018

Best Vendor at My Wedding!!!

Creations Catering was the best vendor that we chose for our wedding, by far. Throughout our entire planning process, they were nothing but friendly, helpful, kind, informative, and supportive. On the day of the wedding, everything went so smoothly thanks to Nikki and her team, and I still have people telling me that it was the best food they've ever had at a wedding. I would use them again and again and again!! HUGS!!!

Sent on 01/30/2019

Sam · Married on 07/11/2018

I can't say enough about how amazing our experience with creations catering was, from the tasting all the way to the wedding day! My now husband and I had a destination wedding in Daytona, Florida (We are from New York City), and Nikki was so quick to respond to emails and answered all concerns we had for our special day. Planning a wedding is stressful but Nikki was so patient with me and was always able to put my mind at ease. Our guests raved about the food and even finished the very minimal leftovers we had at the after party. We were brought food during our cocktail hour as well as during the buffet time. We were attended to on several different occasions so we could enjoy the celebration and not have to leave our guests. As if this wasn't enough, my wedding coordinator(on my wedding day) decided she wasn't going to show up. Not a problem, Nikki stepped right in and coordinated my entire wedding on the spot! I owe my entire wedding going as smoothly as it did to her. Nikki is an exceptional person and this flows through her business. I will forever be thankful to Nikki and the Creations Team!!

Sent on 07/30/2018
    Creations Catering & Events 2

Creations Catering & Events FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service? $ 49.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service? $ 39.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for stations? $ 32.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres? $ 30.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up, Cake, Cake Cutting, Dessert, Cocktail Reception, Server(s), Tastings, Chairs, Tables, China, Linens, Flatware, Glassware, Chocolate Fountain
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 14.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), Open Bar, House Beer, House Wine, Champagne Toast, House Liquor, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink
  • What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, French Service, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, Asian, British, Cajun, Caribbean, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Latin American, Mediterranean, Mexican, Southern, Southwestern, Spanish, Thai
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Kosher, Nut Free, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? Liquor License, Bartender(s), Open Bar, House Beer, Specialty Beer, House Wine, Specialty Wine, Champagne Toast, House Liquor, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Outside Alcohol
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Chairs, Tables

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Creations Catering & Events 1
    $50 Referral Program
    We have started a new referral program. For every new client that is sent to us and contracted with us for our food catering or our bar catering we will give you $50. Your name or name of your company must be mentioned at first contact with new client

• The Center at Deltona
    The Center at Deltona Banquet Halls

I recommend Creations Catering & Events for all of your catering needs. I have known Chef Aaron since coming to Florida and he has shown me only the best in catering and service. The service staff is excellent and the food quality is top notch.

• Museum of Arts and Sciences
    Museum of Arts and Sciences Museum Weddings

We love working with Creations Catering and Events! Chef Aaron is so talented, and he brings with him the most professional team you could imagine. The food is phenomenal and the plating is gorgeous. If you hire Creations, you will not be disappointed!

• Smokey Jay's Bar-B-Q
    Smokey Jay's Bar-B-Q Wedding Caterers

I've worked with Creations Catering & Events, and they are great with communication. They are also very professional and their work speaks for itself! Always on the top of my list especially for bar catering!

• 1305 south park ave Sanford, 32771 See on map
    4073284243 (Fax Number)
    We are open 7 days a week. M-F 8 am- 5pm Sat- Sun please leave a message and I will call you right back. I may be at an Event.