Waipahu, HI 96797 Map · Phone number

Created For You Wedding Flowers 2
Created For You Wedding Flowers 3
  • Malei

Alma Lei · Married on 10/06/2018

Trust in Christine's imagination to create real works of art!

Christine and Created For You Wedding Flowers did an AMAZING job for our wedding earlier this month. We spoke to several flower companies and none seemed as detailed or responded back as quick as Christine did. We had never met in person but she is very efficient through email. She does get very busy so there were a few times where I had to follow up on a request made but it was not a big deal. I basically gave her my color requests and I let her creative imagination do whatever she wanted and everything came out amazing!

She took care of all the boutonnieres for the groom, groomsmen, father of the couple, ushers, and even made mini ones for our tiny ring beareres! For my side she made my bouquet (which I wanted to have our wedding colors in my bouquet of navy blue and gray) and my bridesmaids bouquets which were all white. She also made baby's breath flower crowns for my two flower girls who were different sizes and made the size accordingly. She did the lei for our moms and also for all 25 of our out of town guests. I had wanted more color in my bouquet but I can understand how hard that would be to find navy blue and gray flowers and incorporate them, especially being in Hawaii. But I could tell that she did the best she could.

Because our reception was outdoors, we opted not to have any flower decorations. Instead, we wanted to decorate the church aisle. I had asked her for baby's breath posy bouquets on every other row and then ribbon bows on the alternating rows. I sent her a picture of something that I pictured in my head which was very simple. But the bows that she created were BEAUTIFUL. They were wide material and draped beautifully. We ended up using them to redecorate our sweetheart table with them at the reception! I'll try to add some photos for reference.

Christine answered all of my questions and was very patient with me in updating our flower plan as I did notice some errors throughout while editing.

I highly recommend Christine M. and Created For You Flowers for any kind of floral (or ribbon!) arrangement needs!!

Created For You Wedding Flowers 4
    Created For You Wedding Flowers 5
    Created For You Wedding Flowers 6

Sasha · Married on 09/09/2017

Christine is the best, she is easy to work with and can make any of your ideas work. My flowers were absolutely breathtaking! My guests were very impressed and told me that they loved the flowers throughout the night. I highly recommend her for your wedding or any event that you need flowers.

Cori · Married on 07/21/2017

You want to work with Christine and team, trust me. I was very selective about my wedding vendors (I used to work in customer service and it means everything to me) and this company stood out head and shoulders above the rest. From the start, Christine was very patient with me. I kept sending her pictures and changing things and she took everything in stride. Everything I requested, she followed through with and more. The flowers were so much more beautiful than what I imagined and Christine was such a pleasure to work with. If ever there is a florist you want to work with, Created for You is the one.

Created For You Wedding Flowers FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 170.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 55.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 168.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 3,010.00
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit

• Waipahu, 96797 See on map