Created By: Rachel V

Dallas, Dallas, TX 75001 · Phone number · Visit website
Typical Price $2,700

About Created By: Rachel V

Hi, I'm Rachel. Owner and Principal Designer of Created by Rachel V. I am a licensed floral designer and have four years of experience in the floral industry. I enjoy taking my client's vision and bringing it to life. I was introduced to the world of floral my senior year at Crowley. I worked in the banking industry for several years but found myself unhappy and realized that floral design was passion. After working for a florist full time, I recently took the leap and started my business full-time in September 2018. Creative freedom and bringing a client's idea to life brings me great joy!

Created By: Rachel V FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 85.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 125.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 300.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 2,700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Glamorous, Romantic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Corsages, Flower Petals