Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Craig Hewitt Photography

Wedding Photographer
Choosing a wedding photographer is an important investment for your wedding and can be frustrating, but it can also be a lot of fun! Once you meet the one meant for you, you'll know! Hopefully...that will be me!!!! (wink wink) My images have a fresh look that is romantic, intimate and spontaneous. I often prefer the honest, unposed photographs but I’ll mix in a few of the traditional posed shots as well. Wonderful things happen when you allow the subject to unfold and capture the joy and beauty of the moment. This is really instrumental to my visual style. My goal is always the same... to create stunning images worth remembering.

If you feel my style of wedding photography is right for you, please contact me so we can discuss your exact needs. I'd love to chat with you about all of the fun details!

Packages start out at $3495.

Craig Hewitt
803-466-8077
info@craighewittphotography.com

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Columbia

Follow Craig Hewitt Photography on

9 Reviews for Craig Hewitt Photography

CHP is hands down the best photographer around. Not only does his work speak for itself but Craig is one of the most genuine, easy going, professional, and creative people I know. In addition to getting awesome pictures you will also gain a friend. We will definitely be going back & using him again & again!

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/15/11, 5 Reviews

great job craig

Profile Picture daniel, 6/12/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Craig is so patient and friendly with everyone! We loved having him there on our special day and have great pictures to remember all the fun now! Our parents, wedding party (kids included), and guests all got to know Craig really well and we've had a lot of compliments on his demeaner and work since then! Highly recommed Craig!!

Profile Picture Heather, 6/6/10, 1 Review

7 Photos

Photos

7 Photos

7 ENDORSEMENTS
We love working with Craig Hewitt ~ he captures such great moments~ from the smallest detail to the very last moment of the day!!! He is wonderful with communication and produces amazing coverage of each wedding he is involved with!

Craig is a great photographer to work with throughout the wedding process. His attention to detail and his enthusiasm while on the job are only a few reasons why his brides are so happy to have Craig as their photographer. My team & I love working with Craig because of his easy & calming demeanor and the quality pictures he takes.

Craig Hewitt is a fantastic photographer that is genuine, and kind, and has an eye for color. He takes clean, crisp images with a real consistency that is so important when choosing a photographer. He and his wife are a fantastic couple that I feel blessed to know. They have more faith than maybe anyone I have ever met, and that is the truth ;)

One of the best photographers in the South. Good guy all the way around.

One of the best photographers in the South. Good guy all the way around.

Events